ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLOBALNO

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

GLOBALNO Empty GLOBALNO

Post by Yehudi 2/6/2014, 17:21

[size=34]Israeli authorities deny UK visit for nuclear whistleblower[/size]
Published time: June 02, 2014 11:09 
Edited time: June 02, 2014 11:52
GLOBALNO Israel-nuclear-vanuna-britain.si

302 rockets found aboard the Klos C ship are displayed at an Israeli navy base in the Red Sea resort city of Eilat March 10, 2014 (Reuters / Amir Cohen)
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

GLOBALNO Empty Re: GLOBALNO

Post by immortal 3/6/2014, 13:21

koga planiraju napadati???
(ovi tvoji)

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 3/6/2014, 18:05

Najlakše samo c/p...Daj prevedi nekad... :^0
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 3/6/2014, 22:15

mortal-joint wrote:koga planiraju napadati???
(ovi tvoji)
To je samo prezentirano  oružje koje je zapljenjeno.
Inače je išlo ka islamo-terorističkim skupinama -hamas- (teroristička organizacija) i vjerojatno -hezbolahu. Jasno je kamo bi te rakete bile ispaljene.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 4/6/2014, 09:12

Izbori za Predsjednika- Sirija
‘It’s our right!’ Syria votes for president in controversial election amid civil war
Polling station across war-torn Syria have opened for the first multi-candidate presidential election in more than 40 years. Despite loud calls in and outside the country to boycott the vote, many Syrians still want their voices to be heard.
Over 9,000 polling stations have been set up in government-controlled areas of Syria for some 15 million eligible voters. But not everyone will be able to cast their ballots, as rebel-held regions in northern and eastern Syria won’t take part in the election. 
GLOBALNO BpMDTm-CUAABeiq

The terrorist threats don't scare us & today is our right & our duty to fit the aspirations for the future of #Syria.

9:21 AM - 3 Jun 2014
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 4/6/2014, 22:09

Bashar Assad wins Syria presidential election with 88.7% of vote
GLOBALNO 12.si

Bashar Assad has won a landslide victory in the Syrian presidential poll with 88.7 percent of the vote. This will secure him a third seven-year term in office amidst a bloody civil war, which stemmed from protests against his rule.
"I declare the victory of Dr Bashar Hafez Assad as president of the Syrian Arab Republic with an absolute majority of the votes cast in the election," parliament speaker Mohammad Laham said in a televised address from his office in the Syrian parliament.
A total of 10.2 million people voted for Assad. The voter turnout stood at 73.42 percent. No violations have been reported, Syria’s Higher Judicial Committee for Elections said as quoted by SANA news agency.
Syrian officials said the result was a vindication of Assad’s three-year campaign against those fighting to get rid of him.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 4/6/2014, 22:19

GLOBALNO 5331202ce150d

Templar Knight 04.06.2014 19:58
Assad is winning the war against a brutal, murderous, externally funded group of mercenaries who are illegally trying to overthrow a legitimate government. The people are sick and tired of being brutalised to force them to revolt against Assad and are rewarding him with their votes.
Syrians are not that stupid to think that weapons supplied to Syrian rebels by the likes of the USA are not used to kill SYRIANS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOBALNO RT

Davood [size=12]04.06.2014 19:58

Templar Knight 04.06.2014 19:48
More Syrians voted for Assad than Ukrainians voted for Poroshenko, and Ukraine has double the population of Syria. Doesn't that say something.

Meanwhile, Poroshenko is the darling of the West and Assad is hated by those same regime changers who didn't get their way.

Porosh enko is using the Ukraine military to kill Ukrainian civilians and is supported in his fight against "terrorism" ; ;. Assad is using the Syrian military to defend his country against foreign mercenaries and he is called a criminal.

W hat a strange world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[quote name='Mark' time='04.06.2014 19:19']The difference between the electoral victories of Petr Poroshenko and Bashar Al Assad is that Assad's election is legitimate and his presidency has the overwhelming support of the political class, the army and the overwhelming majority of ordinary citizens. Poroshenko is a criminal oligarch who is prepared sell his homeland to foreign corporations.[/quote ]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I evo neki od komentara čitatelja.[/size]
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 6/6/2014, 10:16

Landslide win for Assad in Syria's presidential elections
GLOBALNO 3722341044
In Damascus, meanwhile, a delegation led by the government's chief international supporters said Syria's first multi-candidate presidential election in over four decades was transparent and free, and would pave the way for "stability and national agreement."
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/6/2014, 09:03

Torture, no due process at Libyan jails – UN
GLOBALNO Libya-un-torture-process.si

Some 14,000 refugees and Libyans are festering in overcrowded prisons in the country, being subjected to torture, no due process and horrible confinement conditions, the UN stated on Friday.
“Detention of refugees and migrants in Libya, instead of being an exceptional measure, as required under international law, is widespread and prolonged,” UN human rights spokesman Rupert Colville said at a briefing, reported Reuters.
“Detention of refugees and migrants in Libya, instead of being an exceptional measure, as required under international law, is widespread and prolonged,” Colville told Reuters. Twenty-seven detainees have died in custody last October, according to the UN, possibly from torture. 

“They do not usually have the means to challenge their detention and are kept in extremely poor conditions, with chronic overcrowding and lack of basic sanitary conditions. They are also subject to ill-treatment and exploitation for labor,” Colville added. 

SLOBODA I DEMOKRACIJA
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 13/6/2014, 18:57

bounce
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 14/6/2014, 14:01

ISLAM
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/6/2014, 17:17

GLOBALNO Beheading+iraqi+soldier
 WEST BACKET  terrorist schlachten Irakische Soldaten.
 TERORISTI PODRŽAVANI (I NAORUŽAVANI) OD ZAPADNIH SILA (USA) KOLJU 
 PRIPADNIKE IRAČKE VOJSKE.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 20/6/2014, 18:22

Hamas threatens 3rd Intifada to answer massive Israeli crackdownHamas is promising to “open the gates of hell” if Netanyahu’s government expels its leaders from the West Bank to Gaza in connection with three missing Israeli teens. The rescue operation resulted in 280 arrests and a death of a Palestinian teen.GLOBALNO BqPNE1-CcAEoNY_
With Operation Brother's Keeper unwinding in the West Bank, the Israeli government and army are set to find Eyal Yifrach, Gilad Shaer and Naftali Frankel, who were allegedly kidnapped in the West Bank a week ago, at any cost.
 AT ANY COST- A koštati će ova otmica djece,teislamističke teroriste- hamasa- i sve "palestince" tj. Arape koji žive na teritoriju Izraela. Ohrabrili se teroristi pa  idu dicu otimati. ......................Skupo će ih to koštati.  A već unaprid znam da će biti kuknjave i kmečanja kad ih dohvati IDF.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 22/6/2014, 08:24

GLOBALNO 10390306_782490168436214_6633541268693595639_n
#Syrian_truth #Jihad, from #Libya to #Syria & #Iraq, relieving Muslims of their possessions, homes & lives.
 Ima se ne pati se. Ubijanje, pljačkanje, dilanje droge, sve pod krinkom djihada
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 24/6/2014, 11:24

Polish FM's oral sex comment on US 'shows his political realism' 
Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski has proven his “political realism” by comparing his country’s relations with the US to unrewarding oral sex, the Russian Foreign Ministry commented.
In a leaked recording of a private conversation, Sikorski said that Warsaw’s alliance with Washington is worthless and even damaging as it “creates a false sense of security in Poland,” as cited by Wprost, which published excerpts from the alleged exchange between Sikorski and Jacek Rostowski, an MP and former finance minister. 

Read more: Leaked tape has Polish FM comparing ties with US to giving oral sex 

“We will get a conflict with both Russians and Germans, and we’re going to think that everything is great, because we gave the Americans a blowjob,” Sikorski reportedly said. 

According to Wprost, he called the Poles “total suckers” for their stance and repeated the phrase“complete bullshit” numerous times during the conversation. 
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 25/6/2014, 11:50

Mit Assad gegen Isis?
    Washington hat ein Umdenken bekommen, glaubt man Berichten von Think Tanks wie Al Monitor. „Der Weg, um Isis zu konfrontieren, läuft durch Damaskus“, &utm_campaign=3168c78aef-Week_in_Review_June_23_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_28264b27a0-3168c78aef-93104729]schreibt dort Geoffrey Aronson. Zehn Monate nach dem Giftgasangriff auf Oppositionsgebiete vor Damaskus könnte deshalb wahr werden, was der frühere amerikanische Botschafter in Bagdad, Ryan Crocker, bereits vor einem halben Jahr forderte: „Wir müssen beginnen, wieder mit dem Assad-Regime zu reden.“ Weil nicht absehbar sei, dass der Diktator in Damaskus gestürzt werde, sei er die einzige Alternative zur Herrschaft des Al-Qaida-Ablegers Isis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Amerikanci razmatraju i suradnju sa Sirijom (Al Assad) u cilju potiskivanja -isis-
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 25/6/2014, 21:46

GLOBALNO Photo

Markus Armstrong 25.06.2014 15:33

lolo 25.06.2014 15:17

I have been to Chicago, New York and Washington. I have never seen so many homeless people as I saw in New York. And I have never seen so many policemen as I saw in Washington, it was downright scary. Chicago was cool though.

odd...Chicago is a bastion of corruption and crime. Highest murder rate in the country. No doubt a cool city for visitors though. NYC is an experience in itself. DC is a beautiful city, even though inhabited by vermin. And inner DC is also crime-ridden.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 25/6/2014, 21:49

Chris Makey 25.06.2014 14:52

progressive-ch ina 25.06.2014 14:47
BBC: US GDP shrinks 2.9% in first quarter. RT is too slow.

Good news for China.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 25/6/2014, 22:05

Netanyahu posve iskreno o izraelskoj politici prema sukobima na Bliskom istoku: "Neka se naši neprijatelji međusobno bore, ali ne smije se dopustiti da itko prevlada"
Izraelski premijer Benjamin Netanyahu dao je ove nedjelje intervjuza američki kanal NBC. U emisiji "Meet The Press" govorio je o aktualnoj situaciji na Bliskom istoku te pojasnio stajalište Izraela. Nema sumnje da je po širi geopolitički interes Izrael najbolji ishod uvijek bio onaj u kojem Muslimani međusobno ratuju

Ističe kako su radikalni Suniti i Šijiti podjednaki neprijatelji Izraela te kako je dobro što se međusobno sukobljavaju. Taktiku koju zagovara, a istu će sugerirati i SAD-u, je zapravo već dobro poznata: balansiranje kontinuiranog sukoba tako da niti jedna strana ne bude u stanju nadjačati drugu, no u isto vrijeme ne može se dopustiti niti da jedna strana bude posve poražena. 

Na pitanje novinara da li misli da bi američki angažman u Iraku mogao ojačati Iran, Netanyahu odgovara: "Čujte, mislim da je ovo komplicirana situacija. Nema jednostavnih odgovora. No, ono što danas vidite u Siriji i Iraku je velika mržnja između radikalnih Šijita, koji su vođeni od strane Irana, i radikalnih Sunita, koje vodi Al-Qaeda, ISIL i drugi. Obje skupine su neprijatelji SAD-a, a kada se vaši neprijatelji tuču međusobno, nemojte jačati niti jednog već ih oslabite oboje.

ETO, I JA ISTO GOVORIM VEĆ GODINU DANA
Zanimljivo je kako Netanyahu, dok govori o radikalnim Šijitima, direktno proziva jednu državu, Iran, ali u slučaju radikalnih Sunita ne pada mu na pamet recimo prozvati Saudijsku Arabiju

DA
Teško je ne priznati da je ova politika ujedno i iznimno efikasna - tko god pobjedi, tko god izgubi, Izrael je u konačnici glavni pobjednik.

VIDEO: Benjamin Netanyahu za NBC, cijeli intervju
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 25/6/2014, 22:17

Indija želi sprovesti plinovod Rusija-Kina do svoje granice
Indijske vlasti su spremne za pregovore s Moskvom o tome da se plinovod koji Rusija planira sprovesti do Kine produlji do granice s Indijom, javlja RIA Novosti.
Ukoliko se sličan projekt realizira, to će biti jedan od najduljih plinovoda na svijetu, prenosi RIA Novosti pozivajući se na list Financial Express.
Vlada novog premijera Indije Narendre Modija orijentirana je na povećanje broja izvora nafte i plina kako bi se zadovoljile sve veće potrebe za energentima u zemlji. U vezi s tim indijska delegacija namjerava tijekom narednog summita BRICS-a, planiranog za srpanj, iznijeti na razmatranje pitanje o produljenju novog plinovoda.
 No i ovo sam predvidio i napisao na netaeru prije mjesec dana.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next