ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elon Musk opens the Tesla Gigafactory

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Elon Musk opens the Tesla Gigafactory - Page 7 Empty Re: Elon Musk opens the Tesla Gigafactory

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul - 17:17

veber wrote:
a, što broj autiju raste je politika eu o "zelenoj" vožnji. i poticajima. to što hibrid troši više od porša nije bitno.

prodaja je rasla i zato što je Musk nudio svim kupcima garanciju da će od njih otkupiti natrag auto po punoj cijeni unutar 3 godine
kupiš ga, malo vozaš pa ga vratiš natrag i dobiješ pare, to je radio velik broj ljudi

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-tesla-prices-idUSKCN0ZT1HH

Tesla valued the total liability created by the resale value guarantee at $1.58 billion as of March 31, according to its latest quarterly filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, up over 20 percent since the end of 2015.

The program, begun in 2013, was intended to help Tesla control its secondary market and reassure buyers purchasing vehicles using its novel technology that resale values wouldn't drop substantially.

Last edited by deda gulenist on Sun 31 Jul - 17:20; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Elon Musk opens the Tesla Gigafactory - Page 7 Empty Re: Elon Musk opens the Tesla Gigafactory

Post by veber Sun 31 Jul - 17:20

kic wrote:malo se povuci veberu, previeš govana ćeš pojesti uskoro inače-
u čemu je problem?
to kaj električni auto nije isplativ?

nije radović već, jebote, rimac.

nisam se moga sjetiti.

Male
2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sun 31 Jul - 17:20

radović radović-
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veber Sun 31 Jul - 17:21

kic wrote:radović radović-
bio mi jednom direktor. i?

Male
2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7