ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sveučilište u Oxfordu dekolonizirat će svoje studije matematike i znanosti.

Go down

Sveučilište u Oxfordu dekolonizirat će svoje studije matematike i znanosti. Empty Sveučilište u Oxfordu dekolonizirat će svoje studije matematike i znanosti.

Post by Hektorović 17/6/2020, 00:37

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/black-lives-matter-oxford-will-decolonise-degrees-c7dkhbtnd

Oxford University has revealed plans to “decolonise” its maths and science degrees and will allow students of any subject who have been affected by the Black Lives Matter furore to seek lenient marking.
In a letter to the student union, Louise Richardson, vice-chancellor, said that the mathematical, physical and life sciences division had been awarded a grant to develop teaching resources that supported the diversification of its curriculums, describing it as “an area that is frequently overlooked”.
She added: “Many departments in social sciences have begun work on making their curriculum more inclusive and adding diverse voices to it. This includes steps such as integrating race and gender questions into topics, embedding teaching on colonialism and empire into courses, changing reading lists to ensure substantial
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Sveučilište u Oxfordu dekolonizirat će svoje studije matematike i znanosti. Empty Re: Sveučilište u Oxfordu dekolonizirat će svoje studije matematike i znanosti.

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 17/6/2020, 09:07

standardna greška normalne distribucije i druga derivacija funkcije baš te pitaju za osjećaje.

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down