ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amerikanac opleo po Rusima na YouTube-u

Go down

Amerikanac opleo po Rusima na YouTube-u Empty Amerikanac opleo po Rusima na YouTube-u

Post by Guest 17/9/2018, 11:32

Russians.... George Patton was right about them. God forbid they ever become the dominant power on this planet. Most of that country hasn't evolved past about 1963. It takes more than a few astronauts, tanks and submarines to be a world leader. Just look at their internal history. They have slaughtered millions of their own people. Evil. Pure evil. America has done more good over the long run throughout the course of its history than any other nation in the world. Doctors, medicine, financial aid, disaster relief supplies, volunteers, you name it. When there is suffering anywhere in this world, you will always find Americans there to help ease it. You can't deny it. Americans are the most under-appreciated people in the world. Where is Russia? What have the Russians ever done to help anyone? America has never had to build walls to keep their people in, or murdered them in cold blood if they tried to get out, and those things were done by Russia and it's proxy states during many our your own lifetimes. Russia has a long and relatively recent history of genocide against its own people that does not compare in any way to America. Russian leadership has been, and still is evil. American leadership is not, unless of course, you are a radical Islamist terrorist, a regional bully, or worse. Unfortunately, the role of world policeman has fallen on America. I would not trust many countries with that task, but I would trust America over Russia regardless of where I was from. I have read that most people who comment on YT are European or at least not from America. That would explain a lot of these anti-American comments. Ignorance and jealousy are a bad combination. Ignorance is bad enough, but jealousy is, after all, the worst emotion we human beings possess. When it rears its ugly head as it has here, those negative comments become transparent. You will never need Russian help to protect you from the Americans. I would not be so sure about the other way around. If you live in Europe, or some country other than Iran, China or North Korea, at some point, you or your descendants will pray for American help, and we, even though you disparage us here on YT, will respond as we always have. That is who we are. May we always be there for you, in spite of yourselves, many of whom are not worth one drop of an American's blood. Go ahead. Love Russia, that is, until the day you wake up and say "my God, what have I done". Remember this post. It will haunt you from this day forward....

Back to top Go down

Amerikanac opleo po Rusima na YouTube-u Empty Re: Amerikanac opleo po Rusima na YouTube-u

Post by Guest 17/9/2018, 11:46

hahahha, kakav glupak boze dragi...

Back to top Go down

Amerikanac opleo po Rusima na YouTube-u Empty Re: Amerikanac opleo po Rusima na YouTube-u

Post by crvenkasti 17/9/2018, 11:50

bepobavulin wrote:Russian leadership has been, and still is evil. American leadership is not, unless of course, you are a radical Islamist terrorist, a regional bully, or worse.

Rusko vodstvo je bilo i još uvijek je zlo. Američko vodstvo nije, osim ako ste naravno radikalni islamski terorist, regionalni zlostavljač, ili još gore.

Nema ništa gore od regionalnih zlostavljača. Njih najviše volimo bombardirati.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 17/9/2018, 11:58

pa nekad treba-
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 17/9/2018, 13:09

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 17/9/2018, 13:11

usa vice-predsjednik bajden o tome kako je 'evropa bila cak ponizena i natjerana da uvede rusiji sankcije' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDRBzk0lTVY

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 17/9/2018, 13:14

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/9/2018, 16:33

I nitko nema odgovor na ove njegove tvrdnje?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/9/2018, 19:42

bepobavulin wrote:I nitko nema odgovor na ove njegove tvrdnje?
a zašto nema odgovora? zato jer je čovjek u pravu (ili ovi rusofili ne znaju engleski).

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/9/2018, 11:01

Sad bih još svaku budalu sa youtube triba komentirati ??????????

Uostalom ključ na temu jer je ovo -vip - pdf 

a ne - komentirajmo youtube - klipove

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/9/2018, 11:04

bepobavulin wrote:
bepobavulin wrote:I nitko nema odgovor na ove njegove tvrdnje?
a zašto nema odgovora? zato jer je čovjek u pravu 
-Russia has a long and relatively recent history of genocide against its own people that does not compare in any way to America-

-------------------------------------------------------

Ameri pobili 2/3 Indijanaca a ostatak zatvorili u " rezervate"

dakle taj budalaš ne da nije u pravu

već je nabroja totalne laži i sve je suprotno nego on govori

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down