ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plenki otvorio dušu u Strasbourgu

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Plenki otvorio dušu u Strasbourgu - Page 2 Empty Re: Plenki otvorio dušu u Strasbourgu

Post by crvenkasti 7/2/2018, 14:37

maggie13 wrote:
crvenkasti wrote:
vili40 wrote:Europo,pomozi nam u tome,ne možemo sami.Hvala."

Europa neće, to smo se uvjerili.
Trebamo pitati nekoga provjerenog, nekoga tko je već upravljao s nama i govorio nam što i kako da radimo.
Ti, na koje ti misliš, ne znaju ni sa sobom.
Morat ćemo naći neke druge.

Nema, sve smo pitali i neće nitko. A sve nam je gore i gore.

crvenkasti

2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Plenki otvorio dušu u Strasbourgu - Page 2 Empty Re: Plenki otvorio dušu u Strasbourgu

Post by kaya 7/2/2018, 14:45

evo na svih pet jezika smo stavili
a sada i za gluhonjeme, moj omiljeni ministar, ministar obrane krstičević
"Dragi Evropa... mrmmllljjjj...nisan vidija..da mrmljjjjjjjjjjj...e, eo reka san!"
kaya
kaya

2015-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 7/2/2018, 14:47

kaja wrote:evo na svih pet jezika smo stavili
"Dragi Evropa... mrmmllljjjj...nisan vidija..da mrmljjjjjjjjjjj...e, eo reka san!"
hehehe je ba je mutav majkomila, kao da je šlogiran i autista odjednom,ali zato zna otvoriti preduzeće koje baš treba njegovu skupu robu za milijarde
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by L'âme 7/2/2018, 14:55

crvenkasti wrote:
maggie13 wrote:
crvenkasti wrote:
vili40 wrote:Europo,pomozi nam u tome,ne možemo sami.Hvala."

Europa neće, to smo se uvjerili.
Trebamo pitati nekoga provjerenog, nekoga tko je već upravljao s nama i govorio nam što i kako da radimo.
Ti, na koje ti misliš, ne znaju ni sa sobom.
Morat ćemo naći neke druge.

Nema, sve smo pitali i neće nitko. A sve nam je gore i gore.
Nismo sve.
Dovedimo Japance, ionako im je pretijesno.

L'âme

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/2/2018, 14:55

asilovski wrote:
kaja wrote:evo na svih pet jezika smo stavili
hehehe je ba je mutav majkomila, kao da je šlogiran i autista odjednom,ali zato zna otvoriti preduzeće koje baš treba njegovu skupu robu za milijarde

i to zna unaprijed bit će da ima vremeplov.

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 7/2/2018, 15:25

kaja wrote:
vili40 wrote:"Draga Europo,ja sam premijer Hrvatske koja je,jebi ga,duboko sjebana zemlja.Jesmo,mi političari smo varali,krali i muljali svoj narod te smo zato u EU ušli kao zadnji isprdak.
Ja znam,kod nas se razbijaju ćirilićne i vješaju ustaške ploče,dižemo šatore i palimo slikovnice,nekažnjeno gazimo ljude i po kopnu i po moru,trošimo milijune iz proračuna na uhljebe i političke parazite,a nismo u stanju ni grijanje uvesti u sve škole,a kamoli informatiku.Istina,Crkvu financiramo iz proračuna da se miješa gdje god stigne,a za mlade nas boli kurac,pa su već napunili avione za Irsku.I,sasvim ste u pravu,moj HDZ i onaj SDP su sjebali sve što se moglo.Ali evo,danas,pred vama,kolege iz Europe,priznajem sva ta sranja i obećajem da ću barem pokušati,koliko mi traje mandat,počistiti barem dio govana koje smo izasrali,da mogu ljudima nakon što odem s vlasti pogledati u oči.Europo,pomozi nam u tome,ne možemo sami.Hvala."
:)
Da na engleski stavim?
ah, pa to ti je lako, evo:
jerk jerk..jerk jerk..jerk off aaaah
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 7/2/2018, 15:27

Gnječ wrote:
kaja wrote:
vili40 wrote:"Draga Europo,ja sam premijer Hrvatske koja je,jebi ga,duboko sjebana zemlja.Jesmo,mi političari smo varali,krali i muljali svoj narod te smo zato u EU ušli kao zadnji isprdak.
Ja znam,kod nas se razbijaju ćirilićne i vješaju ustaške ploče,dižemo šatore i palimo slikovnice,nekažnjeno gazimo ljude i po kopnu i po moru,trošimo milijune iz proračuna na uhljebe i političke parazite,a nismo u stanju ni grijanje uvesti u sve škole,a kamoli informatiku.Istina,Crkvu financiramo iz proračuna da se miješa gdje god stigne,a za mlade nas boli kurac,pa su već napunili avione za Irsku.I,sasvim ste u pravu,moj HDZ i onaj SDP su sjebali sve što se moglo.Ali evo,danas,pred vama,kolege iz Europe,priznajem sva ta sranja i obećajem da ću barem pokušati,koliko mi traje mandat,počistiti barem dio govana koje smo izasrali,da mogu ljudima nakon što odem s vlasti pogledati u oči.Europo,pomozi nam u tome,ne možemo sami.Hvala."
Da na engleski stavim?

evo ja ću

"Dear Europo, I am the Prime Minister of Croatia who, fuck him, is a deep fucking country. Let us politicians cheat, cheat and mumble our people and that's why we entered the EU as the last crap.
I know we are breaking cyrillic and hanging Ustasha plates, lining tents and losing pictures, fleeing people on land and sea, spending billions of dollars on budget and political parasites, and we are unable to bring heating to all schools, and the much weaker of the informatics.Istin, the Church is financed from the budget to mix wherever it arrives, and the young people are sick of the dagger and have already filled the plane for Ireland. And you are right, my HDZ and that SDP have fucked up everything that could But today, in front of you, colleagues from Europe, I admit all this shit and I promise that at least I will try, as far as my mandate is concerned, to clean up at least a part of the shit that we have left out so that I can look to the people after I go to power.Europe , help us, we can not do it alone. Thank you. "
a ja ti prevoda poserem se u njega  :D
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/2/2018, 15:39

prckov wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
kaja wrote:
Da na engleski stavim?

evo ja ću

"Dear Europo, I am the Prime Minister of Croatia who, fuck him, is a deep fucking country. Let us politicians cheat, cheat and mumble our people and that's why we entered the EU as the last crap.
I know we are breaking cyrillic and hanging Ustasha plates, lining tents and losing pictures, fleeing people on land and sea, spending billions of dollars on budget and political parasites, and we are unable to bring heating to all schools, and the much weaker of the informatics.Istin, the Church is financed from the budget to mix wherever it arrives, and the young people are sick of the dagger and have already filled the plane for Ireland. And you are right, my HDZ and that SDP have fucked up everything that could But today, in front of you, colleagues from Europe, I admit all this shit and I promise that at least I will try, as far as my mandate is concerned, to clean up at least a part of the shit that we have left out so that I can look to the people after I go to power.Europe , help us, we can not do it alone. Thank you. "
a ja ti prevoda poserem se u njega  :D

"Dear Europe, I am the Prime Minister of Croatia that is, fuck, deep, fucked-up country. We did, we politicians we cheated, stole, and are scheming to your own people, and that's why we in the EU have entered as the last crap.I know, with us crashing against ćirilićne and hang of the Ustasha panels, we lift the tents and out of picture books, people's faces with impunity and by land and by sea, we spend millions from the budget on the uhljebe and political parasites, and we are not able nor heating install in all schools, let alone Informatics. True, the Church we finance from the budget to interfere wherever it arrives, and for the young us don't give a shit, so they have already filled their planes for Ireland, and, you're quite right, my HDZ and the SDP are fucked up everything that could be. But here, today, in front of you, colleagues from Europe, I admit all that shit and i promise that I will at least try to, as far as the mandate lasts me, clean up at least part of the shit that we izasrali so I can go after people with the authorities to look into his eyes. Europe, help us in this, we can not Sami. Thank you. "

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 7/2/2018, 15:46

opet se nakenjam  :D

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by zdenkoKastor 7/2/2018, 15:50

Dear Europe, I'm the prime minister of Croatia which is fucked up country- BIG TIME.
I have to admit, we politicans were cheating, stealing and lying to our own people that's why we joined the EU as little piece of crap country.
In my country cyrillic signs are getting destroyed, we hang nazi signs, we raise tents, we burn child posters, we ran over people without any punishment, we're spending millions of taxes money on political parasites, yet we're not able to install heating system in all schools, let alone IT.
We're financing church from our taxes money, so church can get involved in everything and we give zero fucks about our youth. That's why our youth already fullfilled planes to Ireland.
And you're totally right, HDZ and SDP fucked up everything what they could. And there you go, today in front of you, colleagues from Europe, I admit all shit that we've done and I promise that I'll try to clean at least one part of that shit so I can look in my peoples eyes before I leave the office.
Europe, please help us, we can't do it alone. Thank you.

evo vam profesionalan prijevod. mozda ima par gramatickih gresaka, nisam provjeravao.
zdenkoKastor
zdenkoKastor

2017-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 7/2/2018, 16:08

zdenkoKastor wrote:Dear Europe, I'm the prime minister of Croatia which is fucked up country- BIG TIME.
I have to admit, we politicans were cheating, stealing and lying to our own people that's why we joined the EU as little piece of crap country.
In my country cyrillic signs are getting destroyed, we hang nazi signs, we raise tents, we burn child posters, we ran over people without any punishment, we're spending millions of taxes money on political parasites, yet we're not able to install heating system in all schools, let alone IT.
We're financing church from our taxes money, so church can get involved in everything and we give zero fucks about our youth. That's why our youth already fullfilled planes to Ireland.
And you're totally right, HDZ and SDP fucked up everything what they could. And there you go, today in front of you, colleagues from Europe, I admit all shit that we've done and I promise that I'll try to clean at least one part of that shit so I can look in my peoples eyes before I leave the office.

evo vam profesionalan prijevod. mozda ima par gramatickih gresaka, nisam provjeravao.
ovo je vec ok
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/2/2018, 16:12

prckov wrote:
zdenkoKastor wrote:Dear Europe, I'm the prime minister of Croatia which is fucked up country- BIG TIME.

ovo je vec ok

vidi kenjca prckova izbosne naučio jezik u unproforu pa sad predaje klokanima osnove analfabeta.

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 7/2/2018, 16:21

Gnječ wrote:
prckov wrote:

ovo je vec ok

vidi kenjca prckova izbosne naučio jezik u unproforu pa sad predaje klokanima osnove analfabeta.
I to sve dok sam sverco cigare u srednju bosnu 
nas dva unproforca oba svercujemo 
ne plac majko kad se obogatimo
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2