ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirija

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Go down

Sirija - Page 43 Empty Re: Sirija

Post by Guest 20/3/2017, 11:08

[size=30]HEAVY CLASHES AT SALAMIYAH-ITRIYAH ROAD. ISIS ATTEMPTS TO CUT OFF ONLY GOVERNMENT SUPPLY LINE TO ALEPPO CITY[/size]

[size=11][size=11] 103  14  0 [size=10]Share0[/size]  0 [/size]

[size=11] 117[/size]

On March 19, ISIS terrorists advanced in the Wadi al Azeeb area, forcing government forces to close the Salamiyah-Ithriya highway. This ISIS attack was likely aimed to draw the Syrian military’s attention away from the Palmyra countryside.
While terrorists were not able to deploy enough forces to pose a major threat to government sites in eastern Homs, they reached their tactical goal and at least temporarily cut off the only governemnt supply line to the city of Aleppo.
Pro-ISIS sources claimed that ISIS units had destroyed a battle tank and two armoured vehicles belonging to the Syrian army.
On March 20, an intense fighting continued in the area amid multiple airstrikes delivered by the Syrian Air Force and the Russian Aerospace Forces against ISIS targets.
ISIS pictures from the Salamiyah-Itriyah road allegedly show burning government military equipment:
Sirija - Page 43 1274
[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 20/3/2017, 14:23

NDF‏ @NatDefFor
From #Jobar with love
Sirija - Page 43 C7WCnOPXgAAnsTJ
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 20/3/2017, 15:20

haha ndf, moš misliti...

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 20/3/2017, 15:23

uglavnom gospodarima kaosa nije odgovaralo daljnje istjerivanje isila dalje od palmire pa su židi prvo opleli po SAA , a kada to nije pomoglo, jer su ovi uzvratili, islamisti i umjereni islamisti zajedno su se reaktivirali u damasku. kad i to ne upali vjerojatno će se opet gađat kemijskim oružjem.

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 20/3/2017, 15:52

I to sa kemijskim oružjem je ofucana fora i ne bu prošla. Mislim da su židi i islamisti na aparatima kak god okreneš.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 20/3/2017, 19:13

Eroo wrote:Zanimljivo...kaže isilovac ako ga ubije ženska ništa od 72 djevice i dženneta. :D

A to nisi moga potvrditi nekim kratkim klipom već dokumentarcem od 45 minuta.....................a čuda
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 20/3/2017, 19:22

Yehudi wrote:
Eroo wrote:Zanimljivo...kaže isilovac ako ga ubije ženska ništa od 72 djevice i dženneta. :D

A to nisi moga potvrditi nekim kratkim klipom već dokumentarcem od 45 minuta.....................a čuda
Ti bi sve na pijat, ta nisam ti ja mama, jbate... :D

PS: Negdi pri kraju snimka Kurdi ispituju 2 zarobljena Isilovca i jedan od njih je upravo potvrdio  kako bježe od Kurdinja, jer ako
ga ženska upuca onda mu se ne pika šehidstvo kod Allaha.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/3/2017, 19:39

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 20/3/2017, 21:40

KIA -72 :d lol!

Sirija - Page 43 C7XsLh7WwAEuIB_

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/3/2017, 22:20

mutava baštarda wrote:haha ndf, moš misliti...
ova se došla uslikat.. lipo stavila šminku, odjelo bez zrna prašine, sredila fizuru.. 

treba se promovirati, jer sirija ostala bez plodnih muškaraca.. pola zagnjoilo u ratu(na svim stranama) pola u njemačkoj, a treba se boriti oko ostataka..

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 20/3/2017, 22:32

Pinochet wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:haha ndf, moš misliti...
ova se došla uslikat.. lipo stavila šminku, odjelo bez zrna prašine, sredila fizuru.. 

treba se promovirati, jer sirija ostala bez plodnih muškaraca.. pola zagnjoilo u ratu(na svim stranama) pola u njemačkoj, a treba se boriti oko ostataka..
ne prdekaj, u jobaru je jedna zenska jedinica, nekih 150 zenki,  do sad ih je na tom ratistu izginulo preko 50,  jbte koja steta a komadi samo taki

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/3/2017, 01:51

[size=34]Russian Sub Fires Cruise Missiles at Islamic State
Several Kalibr missiles reportedly struck Islamic State positions in the eastern countryside of Palmyra. A friendly reminder to Russia's "western partners"?[/size]
RI Staff Sirija - Page 43 Feed
10 hours ago | 3,013 28

PATREON
[size]

[/size]
DONATE!
[size]

[/size]
FACEBOOK800

TWITTER47

REDDIT

Sirija - Page 43 Russian-cruise-missiles

Not to be sneezed at.

Islamic State positions near Palmyra were treated to several Kalibr cruise missiles launched from a Russian submarine, according to reports. 
Via Al Masdar News:
The Russian Navy launched several Kalibr cruise missiles towards the Islamic State’s (ISIL) positions in eastern Syria on Sunday, Interfax News Agency reported last night.
According to a statement from the Russian Navy, a submarine off the cast of Syria launched a number of cruise missiles at the Islamic State’s positions in eastern Syria.
These Russian cruise missiles reportedly struck the Islamic State’s positions in the eastern countryside of Palmyra, where the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is currently attempting to advance against the terrorist group.
Russia has carried out several cruise missile strikes against the Islamic State in the past; however, they have been less prevalent recently due to the Syrian Arab Army’s success on the ground.
[size]

But why use cruise missiles? We're sure for a variety of reasons — one being that it's a good way of reminding Washington about Russia's capabilities. 

And since Israel is now insisting that it can bomb Syria whenever it wants (with impunity), perhaps a friendly "reminder" is in order. 
For an excellent analysis of Russia's strategic use of cruise missiles, we recommend this piece by Daniel Fielding:
[/size]
Regardless of what happens next, Russia’s demonstration of its ability to launch cruise missiles from the Caspian Sea shows why the concerns some have expressed that the US might attack the Russian strike force in Syria are not realistic.
The US has far more air assets in the eastern Mediterranean than do the Russians. However the Russians have now demonstrated that they have the ability to launch cruise missiles from their own territory that can reach US bases in the area. 
The US air base at Incirlik in Turkey is especially vulnerable as - probably - are US bases in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Any US commander minded to “disarm” the Russian strike force in Syria must now take that capability into account. 
That explains why the idea of “disarming” the Russian strike force - if it ever existed - has been abandoned. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/3/2017, 02:18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 21/3/2017, 09:18

Još jedan dron sotonista oboren. Baš ih je krenulo.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/3/2017, 09:58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/3/2017, 13:39

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 22/3/2017, 09:40

Zaokružuje se i posljedno uporište ISIL-a na sjeveru i zapadu. 
Padom Deir Hafer put do Raqqe je skoro pa otvoren....

Sirija - Page 43 35e6b6539625065
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 22/3/2017, 09:42

Kolačiću, nešto su Rusi posustali , čini mi se...Zakompliciralo se, jelda... :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 22/3/2017, 12:18

Eroo wrote:Zaokružuje se i posljedno uporište ISIL-a na sjeveru i zapadu. 
Padom Deir Hafer put do Raqqe je skoro pa otvoren....

Sirija - Page 43 35e6b6539625065

Stigao je i update ...Deir Hafer je već u okruženju.

Sirija - Page 43 C8da66539645604
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 22/3/2017, 12:34

Pa SAA-u očito dobro ide i bez Rusa (kaj se vidi iz tvojih mapa), tak da nema potrebe da troše gorivo svak malo. Mogu i Rusi odmoriti, sad je more toplo u Latakiji i Tarkusu.  B-)

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/3/2017, 13:01

[size=30]TIGER FORCES CAPTURE UMM ADASAH KHALILIYAH, SET CONTROL OF DEIR HAFER-MAHDUM ROAD[/size]

[size=11][size=11] 67  80  0 [size=10]Share0[/size]  0 [/size]

[size=11] 147[/size]

The Syrian army’s Tiger Forces, backed up by Syrian and Russian warplanes, recaptured the town of Umm Adasah Khaliliyah from the ISIS terrorist group in the province of Aleppo and set control over the Deir Hafer-Mahdum road.
By doing this, the Tiger Forces cut off the key ISIS supply line to the group’s stronghold of Deir Hafer and set a foothold for further operation to encircle this city.
Now, government forces will likely develop momentum in the directions of Tell Akoulah and Abu Maqbarah as-Saghirah in order to secure this important area east of Deir Hafer.
Yesterday, government troops seized the village of Jafrah and got a fire control of this important road.
[/size]
Sirija - Page 43 22m_Eastern_Aleppo_Province_Syria_War_Map
Click to see the full-size map

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next