ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT news

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

IT news  - Page 13 Empty Re: IT news

Post by Trinity Fri 9 Jan - 18:39

Najnovija verzija severnokorejskog operativnog sistema Red Star je klonirani OS X

IT news  - Page 13 V1_4286_ss

Severna Koreja ima svoj nacionalni operativni sistem čija je najnovija verzija nazvana Red Star 3.0.
Prethodna verzija, Red Star 2.0 podsećala je na Windows, ali nova verzija severnokorejskog operativnog sistema po svemu sudeći je bila inspirisana Appleovim OS X.
Red Star koji je inače baziran na Linuxu je razvio Kompjuterski centar Severne Koreje koji se nalazi u Pjongjangu.
Prve snimke najnovije verzije severnokorejskog nacionalnog operativnog sistema objavio je prošle godine Vil Skot, Amerikanac koji je predavao informatiku u Severnoj Koreji.
Sada se nova verzija operativnog sistema Red Star navodno pojavila na torrent sajtovima, a Vil Skot je rekao sajtu Gizmodo da on misli da je to zaista Red Star 3.0. Ipak, ne treba odbaciti mogućnost da je neko drugi napravio softver po uzoru na slike Red Star 3.0 koje su se pojavile prošle godine na internetu.
Red Star ima web browser nazvan Naenara, koji je izmenjena verzija Firefoxa. Red Star 3.0 ima i Wine virtualnu mašinu koja omogućava pokretanje Windows 3.1 programa.
Autori nove verzije Red Stara detaljno su prekopirali Appleov OS X, uključujući i Appleov “beachball” koji na OS X pokazuje kada je potrebno sačekati da nešto bude izvršeno, kao i ekrane svakog pojedinačnog podešavanja.
Ipak, bez obzira što Severna Koreja ima svoj operativni sistem, prema rečima Vila Skota, građani Severne Koreje najčešće koriste Windows XP, a manji broj njih i Windows 7.
http://www.informacija.rs/Vesti/Najnovija-verzija-severnokorejskog-operativnog-sistema-Red-Star-je-klonirani-OS-X.html

Trinity

2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Fri 9 Jan - 20:35

Trinity wrote:Bemu, a tek negdje se pisalo o samo 200 hackera.

Netko stavi sliku di pitomci vojske uče koristiti računala....

napiše se tekst o 6 000 "hakera" 

i onda se to servira kao  "istina"......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Sat 10 Jan - 8:27

Pročitaj prethodni post , a svakako klikni i na ponuđeni link.
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Tue 13 Jan - 21:15

UK Prime Minister wants to Ban Encrypted Messaging Apps

IT news  - Page 13 Encrypted-messaging-apps
The terrible terrorist attacks in France forced the British Prime Minister David Cameron to consider banning the popular encrypted online messaging apps like SnapchatCryptoCatWhatsApp and Apple’s iMessage unless the companies don't give the UK government backdoor access to their encrypted communications.
Speaking at a public event in the UK this morning, Cameron said that if he wins the next election and re-elected, he would seek to ban the encrypted communication apps as part of his plans for new surveillance powers in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris.

The British Prime Minister said the Paris terror attacks, including the one last week on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, outlined the need for greater access on the encrypted communications. In his remarks, the attacks were aimed at messaging apps that encrypt messages to secure users' communications.
"The attacks in Paris demonstrated the scale of the threat that we face and the need to have robust powers through our intelligence and security agencies in order to keep our people safe," Cameron said.
Cameron outlined the government’s approach on secure communications that can’t be read by police or government agencies.
"Are we going to allow a means of communications which it simply isn't possible to read?" Cameron said Monday while campaigning, in reference to apps such as WhatsApp, Snapchat, and other encrypted services. "My answer to that question is: 'No, we must not.' The first duty of any government is to keep our country and our people safe."
Cameron acknowledged the "contentious" nature of this approach and reassured citizens that obtaining such data with permission from the apps would still require a warrant.
"Let me stress again, this cannot happen unless the home secretary personally signs a warrant. We have a better system for safeguarding this very intrusive power than probably any other country that I can think of," Cameron added.
Privacy groups have repeatedly criticised attempts to limit the use of privacy tools in the name of security. When the government announced plans to crack down on the dark net, for example, but privacy groups have warned that much of the tools are used by people in oppressed countries and victims of crime to stay safe.
"We are concerned at the increasingly frequent use of the Internet to fuel hatred and violence and signal our determination to ensure that the Internet is not abused to this end," European Union politicians said in a joint statement.
Encryption became a hot topic in the wake of the National Security Agency whistleblower [url=http://thehackernews.com/search/label/Edward Snowden]Edward Snowden[/url]’s revelations on NSA surveillance. The leaked files revealed that Skype has a backdoor, highlighted a broad online global surveillance of encryption companies.

But the messaging companies such as WhatsApp remained committed to keeping their services encrypted so that the communications between their users remain unable to be read by authorities.

The Prime Minister didn’t name specific apps that could be subject to the ban but a number of popular messaging apps that use encryption in some or the other form, including Snapchat, WhatsApp, iMessage and FaceTime, could be considered in the list.

http://thehackernews.com/2015/01/encrypted-messaging-apps.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Mon 19 Jan - 19:25

I Obama protiv enkripcije komunikacija

IT news  - Page 13 V2_8908_co

Američki predsednik Barak Obama stao je na stranu britanskog premijera Dejvida Kamerona koji je izazvao veliku buru u javnosti kada je prošle nedelje zapretio da će, ako bude ponovo izabran, zabraniti aplikacije koje služe za razmenu kriptovanih poruka ako kompanije koje su vlasnici takvih aplikacija ne obezbede vlastima pristup šifrovanim komunikacijama korisnika.
Obama je u petak izjavio da bi policija i obaveštajne službe trebalo da imaju pristup komunikacijama korisnika mobilnih aplikacija koje nude kriptografsku zaštitu. Time je Obama prvi put javno zauzeo stranu u aktuelnoj borbi oko privatne komunikacije u digitalnom dobu.
Ova izjava usledila je dva dana posle Obaminog susreta sa Kameronom.
U slučaju kada postoje dokazi da neko planira terorističku akciju, obaveštajne službe imaju problem sa tim da prate komunikaciju osumnjičenog iako imaju njegov broj telefona, email adresu i znaju njegove naloge na društvenim mrežama, objasnio je Obama. On je izrazio uverenje da i tehnološke kompanije žele da reše taj problem.
U SAD u kojima su vlasti dugo bile u mogućnosti da pristupe sadržajima elekronske komunikacije, uključujući i telefonske pozive, email i naloge na društvenim mrežama, u eri posle Snoudena mnoge tehnološke kompanije su se okrenule enkripciji.
Obama je rekao da mora biti tehničkih mogućnosti da informacije ostanu privatne, ali i da policija i obaveštajne službe mogu da priskuškuju korisnike kada to sud odobri.
Posle Snoudena i njegovih otkrića, tehnološke kompanije, među kojima su Apple i Google, predstavile su svoje proizvode koje nude enkripciju, koja ih onemogućava da izađu u susret zahtevima vlasti i obezbede im pristup komunikaciji korisnika, čak i kada imaju sudski nalog.
http://www.informacija.rs/Vesti/I-Obama-protiv-enkripcije-komunikacija.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Mon 19 Jan - 19:27

Want to Hire a Hacker? Check Out Hacker's List Website

IT news  - Page 13 Hacking-facebook-gmail
Want to hack someone’s Facebook account? or Gmail account? or break into somebody’s network? But don’t have hacking skills to do so. There’s no need to worry at all. A new service is out there for you guys where you can search for professional hackers and hire them to accomplish any hacking task.
Dubbed Hacker's List, a new service that offers to connect customers and "professional" hackers for hire. The service would made any tech-illiterate person capable to break into his boss' email address. This really sounds like something that happens mostly in movies. As if I’m hiring a hacker to accomplish crimes for me.
"Hiring a hacker shouldn't be a difficult process, we believe that finding a trustworthy professional hacker for hire should be a worry free and painless experience," reads a description on the website. "At Hacker's List we want to provide you with the best opportunity to find your ideal hacker and for professional hackers around the world to find you."
Hacker’s List, the three-month old website — launched in November — has received over 500 hacking jobs so far and waiting for successful bidders. There are around 70 anonymous hacker profiles displayed on the website, but many of them are inactive at the moment.

The website charges a fee on a project and payment is cleared on completion of the work, just like freelancing sites. Based on hours, prices of hackers range between $28 to $300 and full hacking projects range in prices of $100 to $5000. As you might expect, it's all done anonymously — collection of fees when tasks are completed, nobody knows the identity of those involved in doing the work.

Several projects ranging from 'Hacking into Facebook account', 'Hacking into Gmail accounts', 'Hacking into websites' and 'Hacking into business accounts' are listed on the website. Surprisingly, many jobs listed on the website are for the customers pleading for hackers to break into school systems in order to change grades.

You can have a look below to see the list of some jobs, together with the price customers are willing to pay:

• $300-$500: I need a hack for an Android Game called "Iron Force" developed by "Chillingo". It's a dynamic Server game, frequently updated. very hard to hack. I need a hack that give diamonds and cash on this game and if possible a auto-play robot system for my account.

• $10-$350: Need some info and messages from a Facebook account. Other jobs to come if successful.

• $300-$600: I need a hacker to change my final grade, it should be done in a week.

• $200-$300: Hack into a company email account. Copy all emails in that account. Give copies of the emails employer. Send spam emails confessing to lying and defamation of character to everyone in the email list.

Hacker’s List, a website registered in New Zealand, has become the first website ever to provide "ethical hacking" services. While the activities listed on the site are clearly illegal in some cases, but the website asks users not to "use the service for any illegal purposes," as laid out in its 10-page long terms and conditionssection.

http://thehackernews.com/2015/01/hire-hacker-service.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Tue 20 Jan - 19:32

Facebook Lets Users Access The Site Via Tor

In what has turned out to be a surprising turn of events, Facebook Inc. now lets users access the main website via the notorious “darknet” web browser service Tor. Those wanting to access the social-networking site anonymously can now use the address  https://facebookcorewwwi.onion/ whileconnected to the Tor network.
This is the first time a major corporation has signed up with the service and will be providing official support. Facebook normally insists that users upload their real identities and data to it’s website and so the move to provide a Tor address may be highly popular for those who do not wish to reveal their identity. This is not a new concept, however; It was previously possible to access Facebook via the Tor network, but it was a frustrating and unsafe process as there was no official support from anywhere. But now, Facebook assures users that their privacy is of utmost concern and each connection has strong end-to-end encryption.

The move, however, does not let a user remain completely anonymous, as his credentials are still required to log into the site. Dr. Steven Murdoch from the University College, London who was a consultant for Facebook on this project, told the BBC that “It’s quite hard to use a social network completely anonymously, it somewhat defeats the point, unless you’re just reading information. But just because you want to tell Facebook your name, doesn’t mean they should be able to find out your location and your browsing habits.”

The Tor web service was created for the sake of anonymity and works by bouncing communications around a geographically distributed network of nodes, with a diverse range of endpoints where the traffic exits the Tor network and enters the standard Internet. It’s also the gateway to the Silk Road, a major part of the so-called “darknet” and a black market for drugs and other illegal articles. But Tor can also be used in regions to access websites which are normally unavailable in that region. This may have been one of the key reasons the company made the move to Tor in the first place.

http://anonhq.com/facebook-lets-users-access-site-via-tor/
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Wed 21 Jan - 19:52

Top 25 najpopularnijih (i najgorih) lozinki u 2014.
IT news  - Page 13 V1_3147_Passwords

Iako izvestan broj ljudi i dalje misli da “123456” i “password” mogu da posluže kao lozinke za zaštitu online naloga, čini se da ih korisnici interneta sve ređe koriste.
Ova dobra vest je zaključak firme SplashData, koja prouzvodi softver za upravljanje lozinkama, i koja svake godine sastavlja listu na kojoj se nalazi 25 najčešće korišćenih a očigledno najgorih lozinki. Iako se sama lista nije mnogo promenila tokom prethodnih nekoliko godina, zaključak istraživanja koje je sprovela SplashData je da 25 lozinki sa liste čine svega 2,2% svih procurelih lozinki.
“Iako je još uvek zastrašujuće, ovo je najmanji procent ljudi koji koriste najčešće korišćene lozinke koje sam video u skorašnjim istraživanjima”, kaže Mark Burnet, stručnjak za bezbednost u kompaniji SplashData.
SplashData se nije bavila razlozima zbog kojih je upotreba loših lozinki u padu, ali može se pretpostaviti da su ljudi postali svesniji toga da su im neophodne jake lozinke zbog činjenice da sve više borave na internetu.
Sajber napadi koji rezultiraju kompromitovanjem lozinki sada se čine neizbežnim, što znači da je za sve korisnike više nego ikad od velike važnosti da biraju jake lozinke.
Lista koju je obajvila SplashData sastavljena je na osnovu procurelih ili ukradenih lozinki koje su hakeri objavili na internetu. Iako ona ne govori o stvarnim procentima, dovoljna je da ukaže korisnicima kakve bi lozinke trebalo izbegavati.
Evo kako izgleda lista 25 najgorih lozinki u 2014.:
[list="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 28px; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(7, 33, 36); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]123456
[*]password
[*]12345
[*]12345678
[*]qwerty
[*]1234567890
[*]1234
[*]baseball
[*]dragon
[*]football
[*]1234567
[*]monkey
[*]letmein
[*]abc123
[*]111111
[*]mustang
[*]access
[*]shadow
[*]master
[*]michael
[*]superman
[*]696969
[*]123123
[*]batman
[*]trustno1
[/list]

http://www.informacija.rs/Vesti/Top-25-najpopularnijih-i-najgorih-lozinki-u-2014.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Thu 22 Jan - 6:24

WhatsApp Web — New WhatsApp Feature Allows You to Chat From Your Browser

IT news  - Page 13 Whatsapp-web-app
The most popular smartphone messaging service WhatsApp is now able to communicate with friends from their PC. No Rumours at all !! Enjoy WhatsApp from your desktop from now on.
Last month, it was leaked that Whatsapp was working on a web client and finally from today they are introducing it to the public. The feature is called "WhatsApp Web," which gives its users the ability to read and send messages directly from their web browsers.

HOW TO USE WHATSAPP ON PC/DESKTOP

[list="padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 5px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 20px; outline: 0px;"]
[*]Interested WhatsApp users simply need to open Chrome and navigate to http://web.whatsapp.com
[*]A QR code will appear on the web page, which must be scanned using WhatsApp mobile application to activate the service.
[*]By scanning the QR code that appears, users will automatically have paired their mobile WhatsApp with the WhatsApp web client, as shown. 
[/list]

WhatsApp Web requires that you install and run the [url=http://by scanning the qr code that appears%2C users will automatically have paired their mobile whatsapp with the whatsapp web client%2C as shown./]latest Whatsapp version[/url] of the Android app on your phone. The feature currently works on Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry, but unfortunately, there's no web solution at this time for iOS users because of limitations of the platform.

"Today, for the first time, millions of you will have the ability to use WhatsApp on your web browser," WhatsApp wrote in a blog post. "Our web client is simply an extension of your phone: The web browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device — this means all of your messages still live on your phone."
IT news  - Page 13 Whatsapp-web-browser-desktop

The web version supports desktop notifications so users are notified of new WhatsApp messages even when not checking the web page.

Not only this, the Facebook-owned company is also working on a voice calling feature that WhatsApp will soon launch.

Currently, WhatsApp has 700 million users sending 30 billion messages per day, and is bigger than most of its competitors, including Facebook Messenger, Line and WeChat. This new feature will definitely increase its market.

From yesterday, Whatsapp started banning users for 24-hours those using WhatsApp Plus or any other 3rd-Party client App on their smartphones.

http://thehackernews.com/2015/01/whatsapp-web-browser-desktop.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Thu 22 Jan - 19:39

MegaChat — Kim Dotcom launches end-to-end encrypted Video Calling Service

IT news  - Page 13 Megachat-encrypted-free-video-calling
Are you worried about your privacy? Its Obvious because of a Hacker or the government could be snooping in your emails, voice or video calls.
The Famous Internet entrepreneur [url=http://thehackernews.com/search/label/Kim Dotcom]Kim Dotcom[/url], who introduced legendary Megaupload and Mega file sharing services to the World, has now released its latest encrypted communication software for video calling, messaging and chat.
Kim Doctom’s file-sharing site Mega has launched the public beta of its [url=http://thehackernews.com/search/label/end-to-end encryption]end-to-end encrypted[/url] video and audio chat service called “MegaChat”, which the company says gives better protection than alternatives such as Skype and Google Hangouts.

MegaChat is currently free to use and right now just provides browser-based audio and video calls, but Mr. Dotcom said on Twitter “Text chat and video conferencing will follow soon,”

HOW TO USE MEGACHAT

• Create a Mega account.

• Simply log in via the web browser and click on the Conversations icon provided on the left-hand side 

• Contacts will need their own Mega account and after making a few calls you'll see a basic chat history on the right-hand side.

According to the company, MegaChat would allow you to communicate with anyone over the Internet via audio or video through your web browser, without giving anybody the ability to snoop on your messages in between.

The release of MegaChat comes almost three years after armed police raided Dotcom’s Auckland mansion and took down his Megaupload website. Since then Dotcom, who’s fought extradition from New Zealand to the U.S. on copyright infringement charges, become involved in politics and launched Mega, a website that offers encrypted Internet communication and storage.

Mega describes itself as 'The Privacy Company', and but its security prowess is bound to be tested over the coming months. So now forget to download Skype software and try this new end-to-end encrypted instant messenger for video chat.

http://thehackernews.com/2015/01/megachat-encrypted-free-video-calling.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Fri 23 Jan - 21:36

Povlači se osnivač 4chana

IT news  - Page 13 9d1bb477ae0ef3f7757b32ba03593ef6

Chris Poole pokrenuo je danas kultni internetski forum 4chan2004. godine, kada je imao samo 15 godina. Danas 26-godišnji Poole cijelo je ovo vrijeme bio jedini administrator, osoba za donošenje svih odluka koje se tiču podrške, financiranja, i logistike, i posljednjih je godina intenzivno razmišljao o povlačenju. Konačno je svoju odluku o odlasku potvrdio u intervjuu objavljenom u srijedu.

Pojasnio je da je osjetio da je došlo vrijeme za odlazak. 4chan će prepustiti skupini volontera (developeru, sistemskom administratoru i moderatoru) kojima vjeruje, a nakon što oni preuzmu brigu o ovom forumu Poole ne zna što će raditi u životu. Nije voljan osnivati novu kompaniju, radije bi, kaže, radio za nekoga – to je nešto što još nije iskusio. Na 4chanu će ostati tek kao prosječni korisnik.

4chan je u 11 godina postojanja prikupio više od milijarde posjetitelja, 2 milijarde objava, te preko 42 milijarde pregleda stranica, a prošle je godine došao u fokus šire javnosti kada su preko njega objavljene fotografije iz skandala poznatog kao The Fappening.

http://www.bug.hr/vijesti/povlaci-se-osnivac-4chana/139662.aspx
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming Sat 24 Jan - 14:25

mega chat?o cemu se tu radi? scratch

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Sat 24 Jan - 17:30

To ti je kao Skype, samo su voice i video pozivi šifrirani. Tako bar kažu.
Chat za sada nije moguć, ali najavljuju uskoro. Nije potrebna nikakva posebna instalacija kao za Skype, odeš jednostavno na https://mega.nz/ registriraš se , dodaš kontakte i možeš početi  voice and video pozive. B-)
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Tue 27 Jan - 20:35

Facebook i Instagram jutros bili nedostupni

IT news  - Page 13 V1_2101_images%20(1)

Ako ste jutros primetili da Facebook i Instagram ne rade, niste jedini. Korisnici iz celog sveta jutros nisu mogli da pristupe ovim društvenim mrežama, koje su skoro sat vremena bile offline.
Neke je umesto objava prijatelja na Facebooku dočekala poruka: "Sorry, something went wrong.” Drugima se ni ta stranica nije mogla učitati. Problem je uticao i na aplikacije za smart telefone i tablete, koje su prikazivale samo starije objave.
“Znamo da mnogi ljudi trenutno imaju problem da pristupe Facebooku i Instagramu” rekla je portparolka kompanije Facebook CNN-u. “Radimo na tome da se stvari vrate u normalu što je brže moguće.”
Osim Facebooka i Instagrama koji je u vlasništvu kompanije, offline su bile i aplikacije Tinder i Hipchat.
I vidžet Like na web sajtovima i blogovima je prikazivao poruku o grešci.
Aplikacija WhatsApp koja je u vlasništvu Facebooka je uobičajeno radila.
Hakerska grupa Lizard Squad, koja je tokom božićnih praznika, u decembru prošle godine, napala PSN i Xbox Live, a juče i sajt Malaysia Airlines, preuzela je odgovornost za jutrošnje probleme u radu društvenih mreža.
Facebook je odbacio tvrdnje Lizard Squada i odgovornost za probleme u radu servisa prebacio na svoje inženjere. Iz Facebooka su rekli da problem koji su korisnici jutros imali prilikom pristupanja Facebooku i Instagramu nije rezultat napada već da je do toga došlo zbog promene koja je uticala na njihove sisteme.
http://www.informacija.rs/Vesti/Facebook-i-Instagram-jutros-bili-nedostupni.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming Thu 29 Jan - 2:47

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/this-is-what-war-in-ukraine-looks-like#.or3XE0NWwY

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Thu 29 Jan - 10:45

Medo, fulao si temu... :P
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Thu 29 Jan - 10:45

YouTube prelazi na HTML5

IT news  - Page 13 360c2e6153f0f62683f76aee4bb16e08

Već četiri godine YouTube testira mogućnosti HTML5 standarda za reprodukciju videa, a sve do sada korisnici su morali svjesno uključiti HTML5 ako su htjeli na taj način gledati video sadržaje. Testiranju je došao kraj, pa je tako na službenom blogu servisa objavljeno kako će od sada HTML5 standard biti zadan za korisnike koji YouTube posjećuju kroz Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Safari 8 i beta inačice Firefoxa.

Ograničenja koja su postojala do sada otklonjena su, pa će tako HTML5 video biti moguće gledati preko cijelog ekrana, dodana je podrška za Adaptive Bitrate, olakšan je streaming videa na uređaje poput Chromecasta, a koristit će se i VP9 kodek. Također, novost je i to što će YouTube od sada davati prednost iframe API-ju kod ugrađivanja ("embedanja") video sadržaja u druge web stranice.

http://www.bug.hr/vijesti/youtube-prelazi-html5/139799.aspx
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Thu 29 Jan - 17:53

Ukradeni podaci 20 miliona korisnika sajta za upoznavanje Topface

IT news  - Page 13 V1_8563_46adde37ba5db15b5d9c3fe4d5109cfcefafa7c2

Korisnička imena i email adrese 20 miliona korisnika ruskog dejting sajta Topface je ukradeno da bi zatim ovi podaci bili ponuđeni na prodaju na jednom forumu, objavila je američka firma Easy Solutions.
Polovina korisnika čiji su podaci ukradeni su ruski korisnici, a 40% korisnici iz Evropske unije. Sedam miliona ukradenih email adresa su sa Hotmaila, 2,5 miliona sa Yahooa i 2,3 miliona sa Gmaila.
Ruska firma koja je vlasnik ovog sajta za upoznavanje izdala je saopštenje u kome se navodi da nema nijednog dokaza da su ukradeni podaci sa Topfacea.
“Mi imamo sofisticirani bezbednosni sistem i istražićemo to bez obzira da li smo hakovani ili ne”, rekli su iz Topfacea.
U njihovom saopštenju je objašnjeno da se njihovi korisnici na sajt prijavljuju preko Facebooka i drugih online naloga, da bi se izbeglo korišćenje lozinki. Topface nema pistup lozinkama ili bilo kojim drugim osetljivim podacima što znači da bi u slučaju hakerskog napada u najgorem slučaju mogle biti ukradene email adrese.
Ono što bi u tom slučaju imali napadači su email adrese koje se mogu iskoristiti za spam, a u pojedinim slučajevima bi imali i prava imena korisnika.
Iz Topfacea kažu da su uvereni da korisnici ne bi imali bilo kakve probleme čak i ako su podaci ukradeni.
Topface čije je sedište u Rusiji tvrdi da ima više od 91,5 miliona korisnika od kojih polovina korisnika su oni izvan Rusije.. Do sada nijedan od njih nije obavešten o ovome.
2012. lozinke 1,5 miliona korisnika jednog sličnog sajta, eHramony, pojavile su se na ruskom hakerskom forumu.
http://www.informacija.rs/Vesti/Ukradeni-podaci-20-miliona-korisnika-sajta-za-upoznavanje-Topface.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Fri 30 Jan - 19:03

Još jedno samoubistvo zbog ''policijskog'' malvera

IT news  - Page 13 V1_6925_fb

Sedamnaestogodišnji Džozef Edvards obesio se pošto je dobio lažni email od policije u kome se tvrdilo da je posećivao neke nelegalne web sajtove i da mora da plati 100 funti kako ne bi bio pokrenut sudski postupak protiv njega.
Edvards koji boluje od autizma koji je verovatno odigrao izvesnu ulogu u tome da dečak poveruje da je lažna email poruka prava pretnja, obesio se u svom domu u avgustu prošle godine. Njega je pronašla njegova majka koja je posle tragičnog gubitka sina pokrenula kampanju sa ciljem da se deca upoznaju sa prevarama na internetu.
Džozefova majka opisuje sina kao srećnog dečaka koji je uživao u novim prijateljstvima koja su započela nešto pre smrti. Ona kaže da Džozef nije imao briga, i da misli da on nije razumeo posledice onoga što čini jer inače ne bi to uradio zato što nikada ne bi uradio bilo šta što bi uznemirilo nju ili njegovu sestru.
Policija je ispitala je Edvardsov laptop i pronašla kobnu email poruku na koju je on neoprezno kliknuo i koja je bila loš pokušaj ucene, rekli su iz policije. Istraga je otkrila da je Edvardsov laptop bio inficiran malverom koji je zaključao uređaj, ucenjujući Edvardsa da plati 100 funti putem Ukasha, servisa koji otežava da se otkrije identitet kriminalaca koji ga koriste da bi iznudili novac od korisnika.
Detektiv Piter Vol koji je uključen u istragu kaže da je veoma teško otkriti ko je odgovoran za ovu prevaru, ali policija veruje da je email došao iz inostranstva.
Edvardsa se uplašio jer je poverovao u tvrdnje iz emaila da su neke “nepristojne” slike pronađene u njegovom računaru i da mora da plati kako bi sprečio dalje korake policije. Strahujući zbog bola koji bi to saznanje prouzrokovalo njegovoj majci i sestri, Edvards se oduzeo sebi život.
“Internet je neverovatna stvar, ali takođe može biti i opasan, i ja želim da roditelji budu sigurni da njihova deca znaju za ovu vrstu prevare, posebno autistična deca, zbog toga što ih neće razumeti”, kaže Edvardsova majka. Osobe sa smetnjama u razvoju često ne razumeju sarkazam ili laži i sve shvataju veoma ozbiljno.
Posle njegove smrti pokrenuta je Facebook stranica u znak sećanja na njega sa ciljem da se više radi na suzbijanju ovakvih prevara i da se procesuiraju oni koji su odgovorni za njih. Stranica je pokrenuta sa ciljem podizanja svesti o postojanju ovakvih prevara, ne samo kod dece, već i kod starijih ljudi i mnogih drugih koji su podložni ovakvim vrstama ucene.
Slučaj Džozefa Edvardsa nije usamljen. U martu prošle godine, 36-ogodišnji stanovnik jednog sela u Rumuniji oduzeo je život svom četvorogodišnjem sinu i sebi zbog pretnje jednog ovakvog malvera.
On se na ovaj strašni čin odlučio pošto je u njegovom browseru bila prikazana lažna poruka rumunske policije. U poruci je nesrećnom čoveku rečeno da je posećivao pornografske web sajtove i da treba da plati 13400 evra, da bi izbegao zatvorsku kaznu u trajanju od 11 godina.
http://www.informacija.rs/Sajber-hronika/Jos-jedno-samoubistvo-zbog-policijskog-malvera.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Mon 16 Feb - 19:12

Visa Wants To Track Your Smartphone to Prevent Credit Card Fraud

IT news  - Page 13 Visa-smartphone-location-tracking
If you are a traveler and loves to travel then you must be annoyed of those calls you sometimes get from your bank when buying things far from home, and the most annoyed part is when the company won't approve the transaction as it fears your card was stolen.
VISA MOBILE LOCATION CONFIRMATION APP
The payment processing and credit card giant Visa has came forward to put an end to this problem by letting cardholders the chance to buy things wherever they are. The company plans to release a new location-based feature that will help cardholders to update their location via smartphone.
Starting in April, the banks will include the software application, dubbed Visa Mobile Location Confirmation, in their smartphone apps. The app will use cardholders smartphone's ability to locate itself and verify that they're near where the card is being used.
http://thehackernews.com/2015/02/visa-credit-card-fraud.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming Tue 17 Feb - 14:16

jbt jedva sam namjestio svoj novi smart fone da zvoni,a kako sam ga namjestio na vib.mod neznam ni sam:tongue:

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next