ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google World Order

Go down

Google World Order Empty Google World Order

Post by gargamel0101 23/4/2016, 19:40

From the start of his first term until last October, Google officials met in the White House with Obama administration officials once a week on average for a total of 427 visits. More than 180 White House officials attended those meetings. No other public company comes even close to that many White House visits.

It is still not precisely clear what Google gets in return, but watchdog groups claim it is plenty.Jeff Chester, Executive Director of the Center for Digital Democracy told the Intercept that “Google has been able to thwart regulatory scrutiny in terms of anti-competitive practices, and has played a key role in ensuring that the United States doesn’t protect at all the privacy of its citizens and its consumers.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-23/towards-google-world-order
gargamel0101
gargamel0101

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Google World Order Empty Re: Google World Order

Post by Guest 23/4/2016, 19:45

ovdje je sprega krupnog kapitala i politike.. usa političari žele nadzirato svoje stanovništvo(to rade i merkelica, i putin, i kinezi itd) , a google im nudi rješenja jel da..

Back to top Go down