ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Njemački mediji su pod potpunom kontrolom Merkelice

Go down

Njemački mediji su pod potpunom kontrolom Merkelice Empty Njemački mediji su pod potpunom kontrolom Merkelice

Post by Kermit Sat 6 Feb - 16:31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3429621/German-journalist-claims-government-tells-media-t-report-following-outcry-Cologne-sex-attack-news-blackout.html

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/331318-german-media-merkel-control/
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Njemački mediji su pod potpunom kontrolom Merkelice Empty Re: Njemački mediji su pod potpunom kontrolom Merkelice

Post by Kermit Sat 6 Feb - 16:31

German journalist claims the government tells its media what it can and cannot report on following outcry over Cologne sex attack news blackout

• A former news boss claims the media takes its orders from the government

• Wolfgang Herles said reporters are told to write news to 'Ms Merkel's liking'

• He described German media's closeness to the government as a 'scandal'

• The country's media has been pilloried for failing to report Cologne attacks

• Mainstream media ignored the incident until several days after it occurred

Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Njemački mediji su pod potpunom kontrolom Merkelice Empty Re: Njemački mediji su pod potpunom kontrolom Merkelice

Post by Kermit Sat 6 Feb - 16:32

A former news boss in Germany has claimed the country's media is told what to report on by Chancellor Angela Merkel's government.
His admission comes as the country grapples with accusations media ignored hundreds of sex attacks committed by migrants during Cologne's New Year celebrations.
Dr Wolfgang Herles, the former head of a public broadcaster Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen (ZDF), said journalists are instructed to write news reports that are to 'Ms Merkel's liking'.
Dr Herles labelled the situation a 'scandal' during a radio panel discussion on media and freedom of the press, Breitbart reported.
Asked if the media landscape had 'got out of whack', he replied: 'Today, one is not allowed to say anything negative about the refugees.
'This is government journalism and that leads to a situation in which people no longer trust us.'
He elaborated by saying the topics that should be reported on are 'laid down by the government', with instructions passed down to news executives that they should frame issues in a way that is for the 'public good' of Europe.
'We have the problem that... we have a closeness to the government.
'Not only because commentary is mainly in line with the grand [elected political] coalition, with the spectrum of opinion, but also because we are completely taken in by the agenda laid down by the political class.'
German media is grappling with a disillusionment stemming from its delays in reporting the migrant sex attacks in Cologne.

Many news outlets were accused of avoiding publicising what occurred due to concerns it would stoke anti-immigrant fears and fuel the far-right agenda.
ZDF even issued an apology for its delays in reporting on the hundreds of sexual assaults, amid accusations of media self-censorship of the inflammatory issue.
The rash of sex attacks and thefts in a New Year's Eve crowd in the western city of Cologne saw woman being forced to walk a 'gauntlet' through packs of drunk and aggressive men.
Many described being groped and touched while their possessions were stolen and police reports showed authorities were overwhelmed by the chaos taking place at the city centre.
The attacks were only widely covered by national media several days into January after police had initially reported no major incidents. 
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Sat 6 Feb - 16:33

znači  mediji su dobili naputek da ne smiju objavljivati bilo kakve negativne informacije o emigrantima i sličnom ološu i to sve po naredbi Merkelice hahaha toliko o Njemačkoj
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Sat 6 Feb - 16:34

If you really want a lesson in how the Western popular press works, this is it.
Without question, Germany is the leading power in Europe. ZDF is its state broadcaster and most popular channel.
Together with sister network ARD; German's are obliged to pay €17.98 per month to fund it.
This week, during a radio event in Berlin, the retired head of ZDF Bonn, Dr Wolfgang Herles, dropped a bombshell. He admitted the network, and others, takes orders from the government on what, and what not, to report.
Now, you'd expect this kind of story to be splashed across the world's press, wouldn't you? A former senior management figure acknowledging that his ex-employers work in tandem with the authorities to control the news agenda in such an important country? If such a revelation was made in a ‘developing' nation, NATO media would be all over it.
Yet, it's not. As I write, only London's Daily Mail and America's Breitbart and RT have bothered to report this amazing story.
The BBC, a carbon copy of ZDF and ARD in Britain, is busy promoting a documentary about a fake Russian invasion of Latvia. Meanwhile, in Germany itself, RT Deutsch and Munich's Focus appear to be the only two significant outlets tackling the revelations. This in a country where the Dresden region was once known as the "valley of the stupid" because Western TV signals couldn't reach much of it during the Cold War.

Well-founded fears

Many people across Europe suspect that most domestic state TV is under fairly direct control of politicians. The BBC, despite its mendacious cultivation of an image of fairness, is a pretty obvious example. It is governed by a Trust, wholly appointed by the Queen on the advice of government ministers of the day. Russia's most popular station, the First Channel, although partially privately owned, is also administered by state appointees.
What makes Herles' outburst so significant is his seniority. Before retiring last year, he was a prominent culture editor and presenter. In the 90's, he hosted his own chat show, ‘Live', and prior to these ventures, he'd been head of ZDF Bonn. At that time, Bonn was the West German capital. It's important to understand that ZDF, while available across Germany, is technically owned by the Bundesländer (states).
Thus, Bonn-based Herles would have had far greater understanding of how German politics worked than most in ZDF's Mainz headquarters, never mind far flung regions.

Turning a blind eye

Since the Cologne sex attacks on New Year’s Eve, there have been strong allegations that German media downplayed, or even ignored, the story. With migrants, predominately Arabic in origin, pouring into the country since last year, highlighting assaults where the alleged perpetrators were of Arab appearance could help turn public opinion against Angela Merkel's “open-borders” policy. On the other hand, ignoring infractions by newcomers serves to keep Germans ignorant about how Berlin's scheme could jeopardize their own safety. A lot of people are, understandably, angry about that.

Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior Sat 6 Feb - 18:44

asilovski wrote:znači  mediji su dobili naputek da ne smiju objavljivati bilo kakve negativne informacije o emigrantima i sličnom ološu i to sve po naredbi Merkelice hahaha toliko o Njemačkoj
Ali no, Bruxelles će uvoditi snkcije Poljskoj radi pokušaja vlasti da intervenira u medije :^0
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by udba Sat 6 Feb - 18:47

Baš slušam, kao pala podrška za prihvat izbjeglica sa 75 na 69 odsto, a s kojim god Švabom razgovaram, čak i s levičarima i liberalima, svi redom su protiv trpanja. I prije ove krize bili.

2015-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior Sat 6 Feb - 18:49

udba wrote:Baš slušam, kao pala podrška za prihvat izbjeglica sa 75 na 69 odsto, a s kojim god Švabom razgovaram, čak i s levičarima i liberalima, svi redom su protiv trpanja. I prije ove krize bili.
Sve je to kurac od ovce, podrška izbjeglicama mora biti barem 105%, na razini podrške Kimu u Sjevernoj Koreji. Mediji očito nisu obavili posao kako treba.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by IL Risorto Sat 6 Feb - 19:12

Znači,nisu samo u Hrvatskoj vodeći mediji pristrani i neobjektivni.Ovaj liberalizam postao je novi totalitarizam,oni koji su se nekada zalagali za slobodu govora,danas je guše i nameću svoje jednoumlje.
Demokracija i liberalizam,postali su gori od fašizma i komunizma,jer zato što je licemjerje,dvoličnost i prijetvornost gora nego kod fašista i komunista.
S fašistima i komunistima barem znaš na čemu......
IL Risorto
IL Risorto

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Sat 6 Feb - 19:38

Nije tu Merkelica bitna, već struktura koja ju drži. Ne treba to poistovjećivati s "drug je Tito dao naređenje...", ovdje se radi o odluci vlasnikah medijah, a koji su ujedno i vlasnici Angele.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down