ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rado Srbin ide na Kipar

Go down

Rado Srbin ide na Kipar Empty Rado Srbin ide na Kipar

Post by Serbinho-3 Sun 23 Apr - 10:55

Rado Srbin ide na Kipar 2323

Passenger numbers between Belgrade and Larnaca reached their highest levels last year as the service, maintained by both Air Serbia and Wizz Air, saw significant growth in capacity, which was surpassed during the first quarter of 2023. Despite the presence of coronavirus-related restrictions, including vaccination requirements for entry into Cyprus during the first quarter of last year, a total of 72.176 passengers travelled between the two cities. The figure represents an increase of 18.2% on the pre-pandemic 2019 and up 28.1% on 2018. Strong growth is expected throughout 2023, with figures during the first quarter already surpassing those from previous years. From January to March a total of 22.187 travellers flew between the two cities, up 294% on last year and an increase of 654% on 2019.

Air Serbia plans to double its operations between Belgrade and Larnaca this summer season from seven weekly last year to double daily. Flights will initially run seven times per week, growing gradually to reach two daily rotations from May 30. All services will be maintained with the Airbus A320 family fleet. Air Serbia will compete directly against Wizz Air on the route, which this summer plans to run five weekly flights between the two with its 230-seat A321 jet, up from two weekly last year. As a result, the two cities will be linked by a record nineteen weekly rotations during the height of summer.

According to the Association of Serbian Tour Operators (YUTA), Cyprus has become one of the most popular summer destinations for Serbian travellers this year based on advanced bookings. “This year, Cyprus stands out as one of the favourite summer destinations for our tourists”, YUTA said. There are limited flight options between Cyprus and the countries of the former Yugoslavia. In addition to the Belgrade - Larnaca route, the only other scheduled service to the Mediterranean island is from Zagreb to Paphos, operated by Ryanair. Last year, 28.745 passengers flew between the two cities.

https://www.exyuaviation.com/2023/04/belgrade-cyprus-air-travel-grows-over.html?m=1
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Rado Srbin ide na Kipar Empty Re: Rado Srbin ide na Kipar

Post by Serbinho-3 Sun 23 Apr - 11:00

Skoro 700% povecan broj turista ka Kipru ili nostalgija za 90-im godinama. Turska ce verovatno izgubiti turiste, smorili verovatno, dok je Grcka standard, Pizzon uvek u isto mesto ide. Zagreb oko 30.000 sa Kiprom, znaci da su se smorili od Jadrana i hoce da vide i nesto drugo. Uvodjenjem Ryanair, idu i u Spaniju i slicno, Jadran nije vise samo jedina opcija. Dalmatinci zabrinuti. 

Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down