ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure

Go down

Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure Empty Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure

Post by prckov 30/6/2021, 11:45

New York Psychoanalytic Institute and the San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis.

white people have a “particular susceptibility” to the “parasitic” condition, which he says “renders its hosts’ appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse” and leads them to “terrorize” non-whites.
The nutty academic then frames “whiteness” as a malignant disease that can only be prevented via massive programs of re-education.

This kind unhinged rhetoric is also being spewed by Moss’ teaching colleagues in schools and universities across American under the guise of Critical Race Theory.

Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure | SGT Report
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure Empty Re: Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure

Post by kic 30/6/2021, 11:51

Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure 200.gif?cid=0679c7ac5tkj50fxr702zb93frp116qhv6ak5ds414yc390c&rid=200
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure Empty Re: Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure

Post by prckov 30/6/2021, 11:56

iz knjige "white fragility" (robyn diangelo) -
 Many of us see emotions as naturally occurring. But emotions are political in two key ways. First, our emotions are shaped by our biases and beliefs, our cultural frameworks. … In this way, emotions are not natural; they are the result of the frameworks we are using to make sense of social relations. And of course, social relations are political. Our emotions are also political because they are often externalized; our emotions drive behaviors that impact other people

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by omni 30/6/2021, 11:59

Rasizam dostize perfekciju, lijepo je to gledati.
omni
omni

Male
2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/6/2021, 12:04

prckov wrote:iz knjige "white fragility" (robyn diangelo) -
 Many of us see emotions as naturally occurring. But emotions are political in two key ways. First, our emotions are shaped by our biases and beliefs, our cultural frameworks. … In this way, emotions are not natural; they are the result of the frameworks we are using to make sense of social relations. And of course, social relations are political. Our emotions are also political because they are often externalized; our emotions drive behaviors that impact other people
suze bijelih zena po kritickoj socijalnoj pravdi (kritickoj rasnoj teoriji) je posebno stetna i narcisoidna manifestacija bijele krhkosti (white fragility) jer ih takva emocionalna reakcija sprecava da se bave "bjelilom"  i njihovom saucesnistvu u rasizmu. Po toj teoriji suze bijelih zena su jos podmuklije nego muske suze (o cemu su razglabale feministkinje) zato sto ce privuc paznju na sebe i svoje emocionalno stanje vise od bilo kakvih muskih suza, i postavit kao previse osjetljive da se bore i suprostave svom saucesnistvu u rasizmu. Umjesto toga stavljaju sebe u centar paznje
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/6/2021, 12:08

omni wrote:Rasizam dostize perfekciju, lijepo je to gledati.

ma to oni ilegalno tiskaju zurnal krijuci se od bijelih supremacista koji ih love i vjesaju po granama
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/6/2021, 12:35

prckov wrote:
suze bijelih zena po kritickoj socijalnoj pravdi (kritickoj rasnoj teoriji) je posebno stetna i narcisoidna manifestacija bijele krhkosti (white fragility) jer ih takva emocionalna reakcija sprecava da se bave "bjelilom"  i njihovom saucesnistvu u rasizmu. Po toj teoriji suze bijelih zena su jos podmuklije nego muske suze (o cemu su razglabale feministkinje) zato sto ce privuc paznju na sebe i svoje emocionalno stanje vise od bilo kakvih muskih suza, i postavit kao previse osjetljive da se bore i suprostave svom saucesnistvu u rasizmu. Umjesto toga stavljaju sebe u centar paznje

zaboravio sam stavit primjer rasistickih suza bijelih zena (u ovom slucaju curice od 5 godina) koje ova woka mama na vrijeme prepoznala jer je inteligentna, pa im nije dala nikakvu paznju
Nest ti meni skrettat sa puta revolucije mala fragilna podrzavateljice rasizma

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/6/2021, 12:38

neki već imaju problema s tim autorom koji se potpisuje sa Donald Moss:

Dr. Donald Moss
@DonaldMoss
·
Jun 10
My name was misidentified as author of an article in Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association about the “malignant, parasitic-like” condition of “Whiteness.” I did not author this article and am pleased to see that the publication has issued a correction and an apology.

https://twitter.com/donaldmoss/status/1403029842006794242?lang=en

pravi Donald Moss koji je napisao taj uradak je ovaj lik:

Medical Journal Describes “Whiteness” as a Parasitic Pathology That Has No Cure Ed2aa0b0-c9cb-11eb-be19-874d88e2f742_800_420

Who is Donald Moss? Psychoanalyst calls whiteness ‘malignant, parasitic-like condition’

The article in the Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association argues whiteness 'renders its hosts' appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse'

https://meaww.com/who-is-dr-donald-moss-psychoanalyst-calls-whiteness-malignant-parasitic-like-condition-journal-paper

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/6/2021, 12:48

evo tip stavio hitlerov citat za usporedbu

"Judaism is malignant because it spreads/metastasizes, targeting an ever-widening sphere of objects. It is contagious, passed on by other infected people. Biologically, Jews have a particular susceptibility to Judaism. This susceptibility is grounded in pre-existing hierarchical representations of Tribe and Goyim. For Judaism, the most perceptually available category over which to establish hierarchical relations is 'Choseness'."
~Adolf H. (1933-45)

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 30/6/2021, 12:51

bijelci mrze bijelce-

ovo je nešto kao što hrvati koji kake neprestano o hrvatima-

get a life
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/6/2021, 12:57

židovska posla. pseudo-nauku psihijatriju dominiraju židovi. židovi nisu bijelci, židovi su židovi a bijelci su za židove niža rasa goyim.

židovi se igraju dok se opet ne opeču.

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 30/6/2021, 12:59

prckov wrote:
prckov wrote:

zaboravio sam stavit primjer rasistickih suza bijelih zena (u ovom slucaju curice od 5 godina) koje ova woka mama na vrijeme prepoznala jer je inteligentna, pa im nije dala nikakvu paznju
Nest ti meni skrettat sa puta revolucije mala fragilna podrzavateljice rasizma

White Women’s Tears,” in White Fragility, by Robin DiAngelo

"The term white tears refers to all the ways, both literally and metaphorically, that white fragility manifests itself through white people’s laments over how hard racism is on us. In my work, I consistently encounter these tears in their various forms, and many writers have already provided excellent critiques. Here, I want to address one manifestation of white tears: those shed by white women in cross-racial settings. The following example illustrates both the frustration that people of color feel with those tears and white women’s sense of entitlement to freely shed them".
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 30/6/2021, 13:01

Gnječ wrote:židovska posla. pseudo-nauku psihijatriju dominiraju židovi. židovi nisu bijelci, židovi su židovi a bijelci su za židove niža rasa goyim.

židovi se igraju dok se opet ne opeču.

:P
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/6/2021, 19:03

"Nekaj" je trulo na liberalnom zapadu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down