ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dozens of Civilians Killed in US-led Coalition Airstrikes

Go down

Dozens of Civilians Killed in US-led Coalition Airstrikes Empty Dozens of Civilians Killed in US-led Coalition Airstrikes

Post by marcus-t 9/12/2015, 18:16

Dozens of Civilians Killed in US-led Coalition Airstrikes

©️ Sputnik/ Mikhail Voskresenskiy

Human rights activists reported dozens of casualties among civilians in Syria due to the US-led airstrikes, the Russian Defense Ministry said Wednesday.

"Inaccurate airsrikes conducted by the US-led coalition are killing more and more innocent Syrian people. The other day as a result of an airsrike on Al-Khan dozens of civilians were killed, according to the Syrian Observatory For Human Rights", Igor Konashenkov stated.  
"In the course of our whole operation in Syria we've been providing data on […] our military work, including strikes on targets, moreover, we've been doing it regularly. Unlike our colleagues from the anti-Daesh coalition, who just boast of their success while concealing specifics and facts," the Defense Ministry's spokesman added.   
"This is undoubtedly their choice… But we find it strangethat they attempt to use the same approach when they try to assess our work against terrorists in Syria," Konashenkov said, adding that the harder and more pinpoint Russian strikes on terrorists become, the more western colleagues burst out criticisms, attempting to distract the public by any means. 

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151209/1031481474/syria-civilians-casualties.html#ixzz3tqgcmW4Z

Zapadni mediji šute. ;)
marcus-t
marcus-t

2015-10-07

Back to top Go down

Dozens of Civilians Killed in US-led Coalition Airstrikes Empty Re: Dozens of Civilians Killed in US-led Coalition Airstrikes

Post by Guest 9/12/2015, 19:04

isto kao što i istočni mediji šute kada ruski avioni faliju kvart i pobiju civile

evo čitam russia today, kod nekih ISILovaca našli američko oružje i Russia Today odmah piše, to ga USA poslala..

onda ispod jedan najlajkaniji komentar kao razočarani lik, a to što ISIL ima 99% ruskog oružja znači da ga je Rusija njima poslala? da im nije možda palo da je USA oružje oteto od iračke vojske, i da je Russia Today isti kurac kao i FOX i BBC i CNN sa Ruske strane - kaže on da je očekiva alternativni kvalitetniji medij, a dobio isto sranje koje ima u američkim/zapadnim medijima.

Što je i istina. Jučer otvorio temu gdje Russia Today plače da je Donald Trump fašist jer ne želi muslimane u USA. 

Russia Today gura jednaku marksističku propagandu kao Yutarnji..

Back to top Go down