ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..Jadni penzići najebali..

Go down

..Jadni penzići najebali.. Empty ..Jadni penzići najebali..

Post by Guest 2/4/2020, 18:15

Hardly a place for an outbreak of the Virus is so devastating, such as in a nursing home. In Wolfsburg and würzburg facilities, numerous deaths were to be deplored. Nationwide, a visit will be ban for the homes, but the Problem is solved by no means.

Jonas Hermann, Berlin02.04.2020, 05.30 PM
Listen

Remember

Print

..Jadni penzići najebali.. Gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAEAAAICTAEAOw==

In a wolf Burger establishment for people with dementia 18 people from the effects of Corona died of the infection.

Jens Schlüter / EPA

To provide a report from a German old people's home, is currently impossible. Even outside of the living spouse of the inhabitants of the homes are no longer allowed to enter. Too great is the risk of the Coronavirus einzuschleppen. To get to however, footage from a home, fell to the Hessischer Rundfunk on the idea of a Nurse with a Tablet Computer equip. In front of the home of a Reporter who communicated via Live Video over the Tablet with the residents placed then. So there was a contribution for the regional magazine "Hessenschau".

In a bouncy tone of the Reporter reported about a couple who are only allowed to eat in the room, because the community room is closed. There are allegedly more individual care. The home's Director says it would not now apply the same restrictions as outside, which is not true. The rules in the homes are more stringent. Due to the visit of ban, the residents of family and friends are cut off. Even physiotherapists and walk nurses are only allowed in exceptional cases in the homes.

Dangerous Loneliness

Even more surprising is the conclusion of the reporter is: The old people would feel much safer and the crisis overcome. Everything is not so wild. With reality this has little to do. Because of the Corona of a pandemic, the location in the approximately 14 000 German seniors is tense homes extremely. Any infection can cause a home to the edge of collapse, and numerous deaths in their Wake. On top of that, the quarantine regulations for isolation are likely to lead to some residents – what is likely to have an impact on life expectancy.
"Isolation and loneliness increase the risk of the disease considerably, and contribute to existing diseases and disease symptoms worsen significantly," says Professor Andreas Kruse. He directs the Institute of gerontology of the University of Heidelberg and is a member of the German ethics Council. Despite the threat of isolation Kruse in favour of the new rules for homes for the aged. In the case that the Virus will drags in a means, the consequences will be catastrophic. You could have the hygiene Standards and the precautionary measures are hardly rigorous enough to define. The equipment of the maintenance personnel with protective clothing and face masks is not assured throughout the country.

The home operator to respond nervous

Requests at the press of the large home operators shall remove nervous reactions. The spokesperson of the group, with around one hundred institutions refused to give any information. The speaker of a similar size operator wants to vote with his colleagues by e-Mail, but its message ends up, apparently accidentally, in the mailbox of the NZZ Editor. In the misdirected Mail, only two words: "evasive answers?" The spokesperson of Korian on the other hand sends a long Statement. The French group is the largest operator of retirement homes in Germany.
Korian had already on 13. March closed all facilities for visitors, as it still has state, says the spokeswoman. Each resident will measured twice daily fever. Because of these arrangements, the Korian facilities, the ratio will not be affected relatively greatly by the pandemic. Whether it is for the entire Personal protection equipment is available and how many employees have been infected with the Virus, does not want to tell the spokesperson.

22 Dead in Wolfsburg home for people with dementia

In würzburg's old age home St. Nicholas showed how quickly the Virus transforms such facilities in the foci of infection. More than 30 nurses and about half of the 120 residents have been infected. 16 of them died of the consequences of the infection. At the weekend, about 150 emergency workers moved all of the positively tested home residents. They are now housed in separate stations. Particularly hard by the Virus also hit a home in Wolfsburg. There killed 22 people in a facility for dementia patients on the consequences of the infection. As in Würzburg, about half of the residents were infected here.
The Corona pandemic has an impact not only on the residents of old people's homes, but also to the elderly, who need a place. Hamburg, lower Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein now has a recording stop for Old people's and nursing homes. In the homes, meanwhile, done a lot, in order to allow the residents, at least virtual contact with the relatives. Korian according to its own information, all the facilities of Tablet computers available for the residents to speak via Live Video with your Relatives.

"Bring Corona to grandma"

The Coronavirus is for older people more dangerous than for younger. In German U-Bahn stations, one sees posters with the inscription: "Bring Corona to grandma." The gerontology Professor Kruse says, seniors should avoid encounters with their grandchildren. Parents and guardians have not only a responsibility to the grandparents, but also for their children. You have to protect the grandchildren prior to the experience, "to have close and beloved persons with a life threatening disease infected".
The retirement homes in the exclusion zone, until a vaccine against the Virus is available? Kruse says, the rules could be relaxed, if the facilities would be able to test all employees, visitors and residents is mandatory to Corona. The testing capacity will not give up, however. Germany is able to perform according to the Minister of health, Jens Spahn 500 000 Tests per week. Priority is given to the medical personnel and people from the risk group with relevant symptoms have. In Würzburg's Old Age Home St. Nicholas showed many Tested positive but have no symptoms, but were probably still infectious. Also, because the Virus can remain for a while undetected, the pandemic for the homes for the aged an unprecedented danger.

Back to top Go down

..Jadni penzići najebali.. Empty Re: ..Jadni penzići najebali..

Post by Guest 2/4/2020, 18:15

https://www.nzz.ch/international/corona-krise-deutschlands-altersheime-mit-voller-wucht-betroffen-ld.1549693?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&utm_campaign=dbr

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 2/4/2020, 18:36

Jbg. ne može bit i za socijalu kmicama i arapima i za skrb o starim i bolesnim ljudima koji su njemačku izgradili iz pepela...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by max123 2/4/2020, 18:51

diletanti!!!ne samo da su im ove karantene za kurac,i da nikakve vajde od svega toga nema,nego će ogroman dio ekonomije sjebat,i generirat tešku kolektivnu psihozu, među i onako mentalno sjebanom pučanijom.još jedan veliki plus za švecku...
max123
max123

2015-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 2/4/2020, 19:16

82 tisuće zaraženih i 1000 mrtvih.

Kineska guba se proširila po Dojčland. Bilanca cici krep.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 2/4/2020, 19:57

max123 wrote:diletanti!!!ne samo da su im ove karantene za kurac,i da nikakve vajde od svega toga nema,nego će ogroman dio ekonomije sjebat,i generirat tešku kolektivnu psihozu, među i onako mentalno sjebanom pučanijom.još jedan veliki plus za švecku...
potpis

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 2/4/2020, 19:58

Leviathan2 wrote:
max123 wrote:diletanti!!!ne samo da su im ove karantene za kurac,i da nikakve vajde od svega toga nema,nego će ogroman dio ekonomije sjebat,i generirat tešku kolektivnu psihozu, među i onako mentalno sjebanom pučanijom.još jedan veliki plus za švecku...
potpis
Ne može ti se potpisat na forumu...
Nije ti to papir...
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 2/4/2020, 20:00

T. wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
potpis
Ne može ti se potpisat na forumu...
Nije ti to papir...
moze moze :D

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2020, 21:09

T. wrote:Jbg. ne može bit i za socijalu kmicama i arapima i za skrb o starim i bolesnim ljudima koji su njemačku izgradili iz pepela...
:tu :tu :tu

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 2/4/2020, 21:12

85 tisuća zaraženih i 1,100 mrtvih.

Ide to polako al sigurno. Merkelica na aparatima.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2020, 21:13

a ide..sto da se radi..javec napola integrirao ovaj viruz u svoj genetski kod...piffom,vinom ga tocim i finom hranom hranim..budemo si dobri.. :clown

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 2/4/2020, 21:20

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down