ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution

Go down

UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution Empty UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution

Post by Ero 21/11/2015, 04:10

UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution
Published time: 20 Nov, 2015 22:44Edited time: 21 Nov, 2015 00:27
Get short URL
UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution 564fa45dc4618823328b4607
© Mike Segar / Reuters
The United Nations has called the states to fight “a global and unprecedented threat to international peace and security” which is Islamic State (IS, ISIS/ISIL, Da’esh). All 15 members of the UN Security Council voted to adopt the French-proposed resolution.
The resolution “calls upon member states that have the capacity to do so to take all necessary measures ... on the territory under the control of ISIL ... in Syria and Iraq.”
IS “constitutes a global and unprecedented threat to international peace and security,” the resolution says.
Russia has repeatedly called for action to cut the terrorists’ financial lifelines, with President Vladimir Putin revealing on Monday that IS is receiving funding from 40 countries.
READ MORE: Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members
Syria’s UN Ambassador, Bashar Ja’afari, hinted prior to Friday’s vote that this resolution was long overdue. “Welcome to everybody who finally woke up and joined the club of combating terrorists.”
Meanwhile, Russia is continuing its work on a draft resolution proposing international military campaigns to fight against Islamic State. The current text is an updated version of a document submitted on September 30.
The text, submitted on November 18, stresses the need to coordinate military actions with the governments of the countries where the anti-terror operations are being conducted.
Ero
Ero

2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution Empty Re: UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution

Post by Ero 21/11/2015, 04:13

Situacija ide u pravom smjeru.
Još jednom bi upozorio: Ne činimo nepotrebno zločine, jer onda postaješ isti kao i "oni".
Nažalost, svaki rat je gubitak, čak i onda kada pobjeđuješ.

2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution Empty Re: UN calls on world to fight ISIS as Security Council unanimously adopts French-drafted resolution

Post by marcus-t 21/11/2015, 12:22

Ero wrote:Situacija ide u pravom smjeru.
Još jednom bi upozorio: Ne činimo nepotrebno zločine, jer onda postaješ isti kao i "oni".
Nažalost, svaki rat je gubitak, čak i onda kada pobjeđuješ.
Yap. Stvorimo zlo, onda se borimo protiv njega i na kraju mi pozitivci. :D Krajnji rezultat - smrt demokracije pod izlikom sigurnosnih prijetnji i brige za građane. ;)
marcus-t
marcus-t

2015-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down