ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response Empty Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response

Post by Guest 1/2/2020, 21:25

Confirmed cases in China grow to 11,791 with 259 deaths as U.S. declares public health emergency.

Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response Tdy_sat_harman_coronavirus_200201_1920x1080.focal-760x428

Coronavirus: US declares public health emergency

FEB. 1, 202001:47

[size=10]Feb. 1, 2020, 11:38 AM CET / Updated Feb. 1, 2020, 7:16 PM CET

By NBC News

• The U.S. declares public health emergency
• 8th case confirmed in the U.S., 1st in Massachusetts

• Confirmed cases in China grow to 11,791 with 259 deaths
• Qantas becomes the latest airline to suspend flights to mainland China
[/size]

[size][size]

8th case of coronavirus confirmed in U.S., 1st in Massachusetts

A man in his 20s who lives in Boston and was returning from Wuhan, China, has the first confirmed case of coronavirus in Massachusetts and the 8th in the U.S. overall.
The man recently traveled to Wuhan and sought medical care soon after his return to Boston, the Massachusetts Department of Health announced Saturday.
"He has been isolated since that time and will continue to remain isolated until cleared by public health officials," the department said, adding that his few close contacts have been identified and are being monitored for any signs of symptoms.
"We are grateful that this young man is recovering and sought medical attention immediately," said the state's public health commissioner, Monica Bharel. "Again, the risk to the public from the 2019 novel coronavirus remains low in Massachusetts."

Spring Festival holiday extended in Hubei province

The Spring Festival holiday has been extended until Feb. 13, officials in the Hubei province have said in a statement. The city of Wuhan — the epicenter of the disease — sits in the region.
This was to prevent the spread of the virus, the statement said, adding that schools and colleges would remain closed for that time and workers unable to take leave, would be compensated under Chinese labor laws.

Apple closes all offices, stores and contact centers in mainland China

The tech giant said Saturday it will be closing all of its offices, stores and contact centers in mainland China “out of an abundance of caution and based on the latest advice from leading health experts.”
The measure will be in force until Feb. 9, the company said, adding that it "looked forward" to reopening its stores as soon as possible.
Apple’s online store in China remains open. — Yuliya Talmazan

Flight attendants demand flights to China are halted

The Association of Flight Attendants, representing 50,000 flight attendants at 20 airlines has called for "clear direction from our government to U.S. airlines to pull down all travel to China until the spread of coronavirus is contained,” in a statement.
“It is critical that any crew potentially infected through travel to and from China not be assigned to any additional flights until safely through the fourteen-day incubation period,” the statement added.
The association also called for “responsible leadership” to tackle the issue. — Yuliya Talmazan
Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response 2020-02-01t081146z_1292256447_rc2kre9jlz5r_rtrmadp_3_china-health_a95c2b3dc5b15a8d3ff0b20c66d6fb69.fit-760wSecurity guards at a checkpoint to the Hubei province exclusion zone at the Jiujiang Yangtze River Bridge in Jiujiang, Jiangxi province, China, on Saturday.THOMAS PETER / Reuters

Qantas to suspend flights to mainland China amid outbreak

Australian airline Qantas says that it will suspend its two direct flights to mainland China later this month amid the coronavirus outbreak.
The services are between Sydney and Beijing and Shanghai, both of which are far from the city of Wuhan, which is the epicenter of the novel coronavirus outbreak. Both will be suspended on Feb. 9, Qantas said in a statement. The airline cited entry restrictions imposed by the U.S. and other countries which would impact the movement of crew.
Service to Hong Kong will not be affected, according to the airline, because Hong Kong is exempt from travel restrictions. The Sydney-Beijing service had already been planned to end on Feb. 23 for commercial reasons, but will now end on Feb. 9, Qantas said.
"In selecting a date to suspend services Qantas is working to balance high passenger numbers in both directions — including Australian residents wanting to return home from China — with the various travel restrictions being applied," Qantas said in a statement. The dates could change, depending on the circumstances. — Phil Helsel

China coronavirus cases grow; 11,791 confirmed and 259 deaths

The number of confirmed cases of novel coronavirus in China grew to 11,791 with 259 deaths as of the end of the day Friday local time, China's national health commission said on its website.
That's an increase in the national number from 9,692 confirmed cases and 213 deaths in China reported as of the end of the day Thursday.
Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response 200131-coronavirus-china-se-455p_1fcbb1efccc010bbda27cc1ab1900a86.fit-760wA man and a woman wear protective masks in BeijingKevin Frayer / Getty Images
Earlier Friday, Hubei province's local health commission reported 11,067 confirmed cases and 258 deaths, and the national numbers show larger total figures. The epicenter of the new coronavirus outbreak is the city of Wuhan, which is in Hubei province.
The 46 new deaths were mostly in Hubei province, with 45 there, the national health commission said. The other new death was in the city of Chongqing, which is southwest of Hubei. There are also nearly 18,000 suspected cases in China.
All of the deaths have been in China and the vast majority of confirmed cases are also in the country, although there are also confirmed cases in other countries, including the United States, where there are seven confirmed cases of the virus, also known as 2019-nCoV, health officials there have said. — NBC Beijing

7th case of new coronavirus confirmed in U.S.

An adult male returning from China has been diagnosed with the novel coronavirus in California, the Santa Clara county public health department said Friday. The Bay area public health department was notified by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention that the resident was confirmed to have the respiratory disease, Dr. Sara Cody, director of the County of Santa Clara health department said during a press briefing Friday.
It's the seventh confirmed case in the U.S. and the third case in California.
The patient had been in Wuhan, China and Shanghai and returned to California on Jan. 24 through the San Jose airport. He became ill upon his return, Cody said.
"Since his return, he has only been at home. He came into contact with a very few individuals after returning home." Cody said. "His only travel has been to seek care."
The patient has not been very ill and has not required hospitalization. He has been self-isolating in his home. "He will be followed closely at home until he's no longer infectious," Cody said.
As part of the investigation, the Santa Clara county health officials are working with the CDC to find anyone who may have been exposed to the patient, including individuals at the health care facilities or other passengers during his air travel, Cody said.
Cody sought to calm concerns about the risks of the disease's spread in the community, noting that health officials had been preparing for weeks for the possibility of a case.
"We don't have evidence to suggest that the coronavirus is circulating in the Bay area, Santa Clara county or northern California," she said during the briefing. "This one case does not change the risk to the general public." The CDC confirmed the 7th case in California. — Jane Weaver

U.S. declares public health emergency

Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar declared a public health emergency over the coronavirus Friday.
Starting Sunday at 5 p.m. ET, all passengers on flights to the United States who have been in Hubei province in China in the last 14 days will be subject to up to 14 days of quarantine. The city of Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak, is located in Hubei.
Any U.S. citizen who has been in the rest of mainland China will be actively screened at one of seven airports for risk and evidence of symptoms. If no symptoms are detected, the individuals will be allowed to complete their travel home and will be monitored by local health departments in isolation at home.
At the same time, the White House announced that it will not allow anyone who has been in China recently to enter the U.S. because they may pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus. Foreign nationals, other than immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who have traveled to China within the last 14 days will not be allowed to enter the U.S. during this time.
The seven airports are in New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Honolulu, Los Angeles, Chicago and Atlanta. — Erika Edwards[/size][/size]

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response Empty Re: Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response

Post by Guest 1/2/2020, 21:25

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/coronavirus-updates-latest-news-outbreak-global-response-n1128156

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response Empty Re: Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response

Post by Guest 1/2/2020, 21:30

Zarazan i bez vidljivih simptoma..ta cinjenica ce sve otezati..SVI dosadasnji virusi su morali razviti simptome da bi mogli postati zarazni i prevci na drugu osobu..ovo je nesto potpuno novo..

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 1/2/2020, 21:32

evo gledam u kini počeli bacati mačke koje su imali kućne ljubimce sa zgrada , kao u strahu da one nose viruse(a nije istina)

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 1/2/2020, 21:33

inače ako se ovo sranje ne stavi pod kontrolu brzo.. mogli bi do lita imati ekonomsku krizu.. kina je velika globalna ekonomija i osjetit će cijeli svijet njezin pad

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 1/2/2020, 21:34

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:inače ako se ovo sranje ne stavi pod kontrolu brzo.. mogli bi do lita imati ekonomsku krizu.. kina je velika globalna ekonomija i osjetit će cijeli svijet njezin pad
Odlično.

Kriza u Njemačkoj = uspon nacionalizma i antiislama.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/2/2020, 21:40

RayMabus wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:inače ako se ovo sranje ne stavi pod kontrolu brzo.. mogli bi do lita imati ekonomsku krizu.. kina je velika globalna ekonomija i osjetit će cijeli svijet njezin pad
Odlično.

Kako da ne..danas bash malo se provozao lokalnim štatovima,a svabija(kao i drugih) nidje..sve se neku pozavlacilo,svi stede,nikom nije niti do pizdarija niti do pokazivanja  patritizma..Sjeo u neki bekeraj sa Rujkom popiti kapucino,grad Bad Wimpfen,prelijepa barokna jezgra,nidje nikog,inace puno turista..
svi potiho drljaju i cuvaju svoje radno mjesto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/2/2020, 21:41

Ekonomija ce ti biti najmanji problem..ovo se siri prebrzo,a zasad nema nacina da se na vrijeme detektira i stavi pod kontrolu..protumjere kasne nekoliko koraka za virusom..

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 1/2/2020, 21:47

Legendovich wrote:

Ekonomija ce ti biti najmanji problem..ovo se siri prebrzo,a zasad nema nacina da se na vrijeme detektira i stavi pod kontrolu..protumjere kasne nekoliko koraka za virusom..
pratimo...
AssadNaPodmornici
AssadNaPodmornici

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/2/2020, 21:51

brojke su sigurno i puno vece,za one zarazene,no josh sene zna da su zarazeni...

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 1/2/2020, 23:12

U zemlji od milijardu ljudi umrlo 2000 od korona virusa. U SADu na 300 miliona 7000 umrlo od virusa gripe...

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 2/2/2020, 00:28

Da sam šef gradilišta na Pelješkom mostu ustavio bih gradnju za nasljednih par tjedana
dok se situacija ne rasčisti. Oni ljudi imaju obitelji u Kini i sigurno su jako  zabrinuti
što se s njima događa. To dekoncentrira i stvara  za  i onako izahtjevne radove dodatnu opasnost.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by darth_vader 2/2/2020, 00:35

mutava baštarda wrote:U zemlji od milijardu ljudi umrlo 2000 od korona virusa. U SADu na 300 miliona 7000 umrlo od virusa gripe...

Masovna histerija...čim WHO drami, znači da je obična pizdarija...
darth_vader
darth_vader

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 2/2/2020, 00:40

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:
Legendovich wrote:

pratimo...

Od AIDSa je do sada umrlo 32 000 000 ljudi, u špici bolesti je umrlo 3 0000 000 u jednom danu. Od gripe umre +100 000 ljudi godišnje i nitko se ne sekira. A za ovu hajpanu gripu sa par mrtvih je sad frka.
Kažem, kad sankcije ne djeluju na Kinu onda nastupaju virusi.
catabbath
catabbath

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 2/2/2020, 05:35

RayMabus wrote:
Odlično.

Što ga ti lupetaš.
Šta misliš da se već ne odražava i na Hrvatsku?
Pliva uvozi dosta sirovina iz Kine i sad su stali, stala proizvodnja.
Vjeruj mi, bio bi sretan da radiš u takvoj firmi.
Al' svaka budala ima svoje veselje.
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by danni1 2/2/2020, 08:17

catabbath wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:
Legendovich wrote:

pratimo...

Od AIDSa je do sada umrlo 32 000 000 ljudi, u špici bolesti je umrlo 3 0000 000 u jednom danu. Od gripe umre +100 000 ljudi godišnje i nitko se ne sekira. A za ovu hajpanu gripu sa par mrtvih je sad frka.
Kažem, kad sankcije ne djeluju na Kinu onda nastupaju virusi.
Baš. Nije to nikakav zdravstveni problem nego političke igre.

Male
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dzango 2/2/2020, 09:23

Coronavirus updates: The latest news on the outbreak and the global response 83893620_2952142588132097_3872929575973421056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=CPK55ShsKv8AX-DKmtk&_nc_ht=scontent.fbeg7-1

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/2/2020, 09:55

Ingliš Dude..Ingliš No

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 4/2/2020, 12:47

20 tisuća zaraznih

https://slobodnadalmacija.hr/vijesti/svijet/koronavirus-usmrtio-427-ljudi-ekonomisti-strahuju-da-je-ugrozen-globalni-gospodarski-rast-1002292
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 4/2/2020, 13:07

Na 20000 umrlo, 400...
Malo rodjače

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next