ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobre Vijesti Za Yodu i Longija..

Go down

Dobre Vijesti Za Yodu i Longija.. Empty Dobre Vijesti Za Yodu i Longija..

Post by Guest 4/1/2020, 12:51

Imbalance in the ratio of men and women is not as fun as it seems at first glance. Physically men are not enough for all women. But there are the world's 5 places where the "male shortage" is felt particularly acutely.

5. Kiev (Ukraine)

Dobre Vijesti Za Yodu i Longija.. Scale_1200

[size=10][size=28]LOBODA – New show SUPERSTAR![size=16]Discount 7% promo code Y2020Discount 7% promo code Y2020ticketbank.deKarlsruheLemgoDüsseldorfBraunschweigGoYandex.Direct18+[/size][/size][/size]
The capital of Russia's neighbour countries have already received the unofficial status as the most feminine city in the world.
Still. After all, there can't tackle the imbalance between numbers of women and men.

For singles it's a Paradise. Still, 54% of the population is female. And in the age of 16-65 years, this percentage is even more - 56%.
Where this imbalance is difficult to explain. The prevailing birth rate of the female population as fact. But more likely reasons are deeper.

4. Romani Kaliji (Bulgaria)

In Eastern Europe there is a Paradise for single males, as the Roma community Kaliji in Bulgaria.
Here on 1000 women has 788 men (data 2018).

This Orthodox community is famous for the fact that it is for the money to buy a bride in held 4 times a year "fair of brides".
Apparently, all men there is not enough. reach extremes.

3. Northern Mariana Islands in the Pacific ocean

A wonderful and heavenly place on the world map.
Here, the imbalance is even more serious. For every 1000 women there has 722 men.
And at the age of 16-65 years old is still more interesting: for every 1000 women, only 656 men.
The basis of the entire economy of the Northern Mariana Islands - inostrannyy tourism. During the year the Island is visited by over 500,000 people, with a total indigenous population of 90 000 people.

The girls here are of different nationalities: there are Asians and Europeans, but the majority - the indigenous population of Oceania.
Here you can find a bride. For Russians visa-free regime.

2. The Tuaregs (desert, North and Central Africa)

The Tuareg, the legendary nomadic people. They live in the harsh conditions of the deserts of Africa.
The Tuareg - a people free. Unlike some African Nations women are free to choose a man.
The life expectancy of the Tuareg negligible due to the harsh living conditions. This is especially true of men.

It is therefore not surprising that the Tuaregs are many widows. And the Tuareg is there such a thing as "asri" - freedom of manners unmarried women. The more men the lover, the better. The more precious a divorced woman or a widow.

1. Female commune Noiva do Cordeiro in Brazil (Belo Wali, Brazil)

The most famous place of concentration of women in the world. Several years ago, local women even placed an ad in social networks with an offer to men to move in with them with the purpose of the marriage and other things.

In the municipality of women are engaged in agriculture. A few men and sons go to work in the city and municipality is generally feminine. There are only around 2,000 women, aged 16-35 - 650 girls.
Undoubtedly, Noiva do Cordeiro - a Paradise for men.

https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5bf97355793dec00aa605ea6/5-mest-na-karte-mira-gde-katastroficheski-ne-hvataet-mujchin-5e100a9d86c4a900b11bc9c5?&dbr=1  

za sex turizam dushu dalo,a mozda se nesh da i priudat za Longija... cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Dobre Vijesti Za Yodu i Longija.. Empty Re: Dobre Vijesti Za Yodu i Longija..

Post by Serbinho-3 4/1/2020, 14:50

Banja Luka nista a govorilo se 100 zena na 1 muskarca.

Otisao prijatelj iz Cikaga da proveri, pita nekog u BL, te ovaj njemu.

“Ako imas para, dodje i 1000 na 1, ako nemas, ne dodje nijedna.”

Nije uspeo uhvatiti nista a para potrosio, kasnije mu nasli neku, ko da je neko pitao, ajde, pravac sa tim za Cikago.

Balkanska prica.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/1/2020, 15:38

evo ,zenska komuna trazi Mužike..Longi bi trebo aplicirati :love :love :love

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 4/1/2020, 16:25

pazi ti Brazil,planeta fimejla pirat

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 4/1/2020, 16:27

ovo u ukrajini ima smisla,muski izginuli po ratistima a ovi sto su prezivjeli u glavi pomjereni a i prije rata je sigurno bilo vise zena a sad pogotovo

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down