ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anglea Merkel se opet trese

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anglea Merkel se opet trese Empty Anglea Merkel se opet trese

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 14:29

Ostavka , nije sposobna vodit stado ovaca a kamo li Njemačku il EU

https://euractiv.jutarnji.hr/aktualno/njemacka-kancelarka-ponovno-drhti/9102371/
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Anglea Merkel se opet trese Empty Re: Anglea Merkel se opet trese

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 14:39

Ja znan da Bog postoji a ovo je baš tipični primjer kako se ova nije tila skinit s vlasti kad je tribalo i onda je Bog kaznija drhtavicom na ovim međudržavnim i državnim prijemima da se sramoti pred cilin sviton.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 10/7/2019, 14:39

egzrorcista zvat

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 14:44

Baba se raspada.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 14:55

Sasvim primjeren pad matrijaharne imperije. Njemačka triba novog kancelara jer ova obmanjuje njemačku i svjetsku javnost da je zdrava a nije. Ne može obične protokolarne dužnosti izvršavat.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 10/7/2019, 15:47

Anglea Merkel se opet trese Giphy

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/7/2019, 16:20

RayMabus wrote:Ostavka , nije sposobna vodit stado ovaca a kamo li Njemačku il EU

https://euractiv.jutarnji.hr/aktualno/njemacka-kancelarka-ponovno-drhti/9102371/

jeste stručnjaci u pizdu materinu nemožete po simptomima zaključiti o kojoj se bolesti radi????

evo nije teško:

ta drhtvavica je i nije bolest bolest postane ako je stanje kronično svi to stanje ponekad dožive u toku života i to stanje se zove Orthostatic Tremor, Primary Orthostatic Tremor, Idiopathic Orthostatic Tremor.

Primary orthostatic tremor is a rare movement disorder characterized by a rapid tremor in the legs that occurs when standing. The tremor disappears partially or completely when an affected person is walking or sitting. Individuals with primary orthostatic tremor experience feelings of unsteadiness or imbalance. The tremor is sometimes described as causing "shaky legs" and can cause affected individuals to immediately attempt to sit or walk because of a fear of falling. In many patients, the tremors become more severe over time. Primary orthostatic tremor is a constant problem that can affect the quality of life of affected individuals. The exact cause of primary orthostatic tremor is unknown.

The term tremor implies an involuntary, rhythmic body movement. Orthostatic tremor affects the muscles in a person's legs, and sometimes also radiates from the legs upward to other parts of the body. The term "orthostatic" refers to standing. Orthostatic tremor occurs when a person stands up. The condition can be difficult to diagnose and, although medication helps some people, it can be a challenging condition to treat effectively.

Orthostatic tremor is an uncommon disorder that can significantly affect the quality of life for those who develop it. Usually, the main symptom is a feeling of leg shakiness and unsteadiness when standing still. Orthostatic tremor can create difficulty in performing daily activities that require a person to stand freely without support. For example, standing in line at a store, standing at a kitchen counter to prepare a meal, or standing at a workbench to enjoy a hobby can be very hard or impossible for people who have orthostatic tremor. Most people don't fall as a result of the condition. However, approximately 15 percent become so unsteady that falling is a problem.

Orthostatic tremor often starts shortly after standing and stops when a person sits or lies down. Contrary to what common sense might normally suggest, typically the tremor decreases when a person is walking. Leaning on an object such as a chair or a countertop when standing also may help reduce the tremor.

Orthostatic tremor is a high-frequency tremor, which means the tremor rhythm is very rapid and there can be as many as 16 to 20 tremor cycles in one second. That's significantly faster than other tremor types. For example, essential tremor usually involves eight to 12 tremor cycles per second, and the tremors associated with Parkinson's disease typically occur at a rate of four to eight cycles per second.

Because the tremor is so fast, orthostatic tremor can be difficult to see. That can make the diagnosis challenging. In some cases, when patients report that they feel unsteady on their feet, the physicians may overlook the leg tremor and may pursue other possible causes of unsteadiness. One additional diagnostic strategy is to place a hand on the thigh, feeling for the tremor; however, the clinician must have an appropriate level of suspicion.

If a physician suspects orthostatic tremor, the diagnosis can be confirmed by assessing the electrical activity in the leg muscles. At Mayo Clinic, that analysis is conducted in our Movement Disorders Neurophysiology Laboratory. During orthostatic tremor, the leg muscles show no electrical activity when a person is sitting. When he or she stands up, though, the muscles immediately begin firing rhythmic bursts of electrical activity.

Because the cause of orthostatic tremor is unknown, a cure currently isn't available. Instead, treatment focuses on the symptoms. Once the condition is diagnosed, the first line of treatment is the medication clonazepam or a related drug. This medication moderately to markedly reduces orthostatic tremor in about one-third of people who have the disorder. For some, it eliminates orthostatic tremor almost entirely.

Unfortunately, for those who don't respond to clonazepam, no single alternative medication has a high likelihood of decreasing orthostatic tremor. Although numerous other medications may be tried, these may be no more than mildly helpful.

Fortunately, orthostatic tremor tends not to be a progressive disorder. Once the symptoms are fully developed, it doesn't progress to a more pervasive neurological condition. It does tend to be persistent, however, and usually does not resolve on its own.

https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/orthostatic-tremor-significantly-affects-quality-of-life/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/7/2019, 20:00

Tudej,bauljao gradom sa Rujkom u autu,i ogladnili,pa idemo parkirati u podzemnu garazu..guzva..jedva vidim jedno slobodno mjesto,i ono sretan,se zaletim,kad na zidu ispred nacrtan auto i cura u suknji..parkirno mjesto za Zene..Podivljo ja i namjerno parkirao...zasto bi zene trebale imati prednost parkiranja pred muskima??.maršteupičkumatersvoju feministicku..

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 10/7/2019, 20:03

pismejker wrote:Tudej,bauljao gradom sa Rujkom u autu,i ogladnili,pa idemo parkirati u podzemnu garazu..guzva..jedva vidim jedno slobodno mjesto,i ono sretan,se zaletim,kad na zidu ispred nacrtan auto i cura u suknji..parkirno mjesto za Zene..Podivljo ja i namjerno parkirao...zasto bi zene trebale imati prednost parkiranja pred muskima??.maršteupičkumatersvoju feministicku..
mogao si rujki dati da parkira, kad je vec to tako

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/7/2019, 20:06

Noor wrote:
pismejker wrote:Tudej,bauljao gradom sa Rujkom u autu,i ogladnili,pa idemo parkirati u podzemnu garazu..guzva..jedva vidim jedno slobodno mjesto,i ono sretan,se zaletim,kad na zidu ispred nacrtan auto i cura u suknji..parkirno mjesto za Zene..Podivljo ja i namjerno parkirao...zasto bi zene trebale imati prednost parkiranja pred muskima??.maršteupičkumatersvoju feministicku..
ufff,nekako nije na ti sa motornim vozilima,panicar jeste,a moj auto nov..uffff...dovoljno sto je bila u autu.. :clown

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 20:09

Možda parking za trudnice. Ne vidin smisla da postoji parking za žene.

Možda.je trudna tek dva miseca pa nisi vidija trudnički trbuh.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/7/2019, 20:14

RayMabus wrote:
Možda parking za trudnice. Ne vidin smisla da postoji parking za žene.

Možda.je trudna tek dva miseca pa nisi vidija trudnički trbuh.
Ma vidjao sam i mjesta slicno tome,gdje je prikazana zena sa djetetom,to se odnosi i na trudnjače,ispred Lidloa..Kazem,zena u suknjici,vitka,,sto je joj je u škembetu,ne zanima Menea.. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 20:16

To ti je trudnica u drugom misecu trudnoće. Zato se ne vidi trudnički stomak.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 10/7/2019, 20:17

pismejker wrote:
Noor wrote:
ufff,nekako nije na ti sa motornim vozilima,panicar jeste,a moj auto nov..uffff...dovoljno sto je bila u autu.. :clown
e onda ti ne gine doživotna šoferska služba
al mozda to ona voli, ja npr vise volim svoju neovisnost, niti sam kome na teret :)

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 20:19

To je malloprije zatrudnila. Nedavno. Prije po ure. Zato ima svoj znak. 

Anglea Merkel se opet trese 1f602
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 20:24

Ja da san žensko ja bi samo parkira na to di je znak s trudnicama. Kad te pita kad si zatrudnila rečeš Danas najranije ujutro.

Eto pa provjeri.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 10/7/2019, 20:25

RayMabus wrote:To je malloprije zatrudnila. Nedavno. Prije po ure. Zato ima svoj znak. 

Anglea Merkel se opet trese 1f602
Blento, radi se o predviđenom mjestu za zatrudnit. :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 10/7/2019, 20:42

'Cura u suknji'? Nazadno, primitivno...
Sigurno je u liberalnoj njemačkoj da se taj znak odnosi i na transgender populaciju, dakle i na biološke muškarce koji se osjećaju kao žene...
Bilo da nose suknje ili hlače...
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 10/7/2019, 20:43

RayMabus wrote:Ostavka , nije sposobna vodit stado ovaca a kamo li Njemačku il EU

Kad se zadnji put njemački kancelar tresao, bilo je mrtvih...
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 20:43

Friško trudna.  lol!

Još joj kapa sperma iz p. Nije se pošteno ni obrisala. lol!
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next