ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novogodišnja poruka Elvisa Duspare

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Novogodišnja poruka Elvisa Duspare - Page 20 Empty Re: Novogodišnja poruka Elvisa Duspare

Post by Yehudim 4/1/2019, 15:36

Leviathan2 wrote:hm, jooj a sto je s onom planetom, ona koja ce donijet kraj svijeta, jebemlije kako se zovem niko je jos nij eotkrio al oni znaju da postoji
do juce su je duspara i kompanija bela spominjali i odjedared zamucali, a trebala je proci kraj zemlje 2012 ako se ne varam i izazvat katastrofe biblijskih razmjera

Strange 'Space Body' Lurking Behind the Sun Stirs Planet X Conspiracy

"What? Why is there something up beside the Sun?" he inquired. "There's something up there to the left of the Sun. Oh my God, it's not a sun flare. It's not a lens flare."
"That's a planet", he concluded.
The man then filmed the mysterious object from another location; he said that it was still in the sky.
The video was shared by MrMBB333, a YouTuber with over 300,000 subscribers, whose channel is dedicated to conspiracy theories and Earth changes.
He stated that the would-be planet appeared from behind a cloud which moved away from the Sun. He also dismissed the hypothesis that it was an optical illusion created by lens flare as the object remained still for an hour, while the lens flare effect tends to move around.
Plenty of viewers believe this could be Planet X, a massive yet-to-be-found planet far beyond Pluto, which could be affecting the orbits of smaller objects in our solar system.

Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Novogodišnja poruka Elvisa Duspare - Page 20 Empty Re: Novogodišnja poruka Elvisa Duspare

Post by Leviathan2 4/1/2019, 20:52

bepobavulin wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
tre wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:hm, jooj a sto je s onom planetom, ona koja ce donijet kraj svijeta, jebemlije kako se zovem niko je jos nij eotkrio al oni znaju da postoji
do juce su je duspara i kompanija bela spominjali i odjedared zamucali, a trebala je proci kraj zemlje 2012 ako se ne varam i izazvat katastrofe biblijskih razmjera
Nibiru drunken

Nibiru - Wikipedia
e bravo
jbte, nikak da se sjetim imena
sjecas se koliko su je spominjali 
ono, eto je iza coska i samo ceka da izazove katastrofu
zašto bi je duspara spominjao kad duspara ne vjeruje da planete postoje
to sada
a prije, prije
nemojmo sad umivat dusparu
nek se sam umiva

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/1/2019, 08:59

Leviathan2 wrote:
bepobavulin wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
tre wrote:
Nibiru drunken

Nibiru - Wikipedia
e bravo
jbte, nikak da se sjetim imena
sjecas se koliko su je spominjali 
ono, eto je iza coska i samo ceka da izazove katastrofu
zašto bi je duspara spominjao kad duspara ne vjeruje da planete postoje
to sada
a prije, prije
nemojmo sad umivat dusparu
nek se sam umiva
on vjeruje u ravnu zemlju negdje od 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 7/1/2019, 02:06

Novogodišnja poruka Elvisa Duspare - Page 20 12th-century-depiction-of-a-spherical

Novogodišnja poruka Elvisa Duspare - Page 20 Depiction-of-a-flat-planet-Earth

[size=32]Flat Wrong: The Misunderstood History of Flat Earth Theories[/size]

By Chris Fleming /The Conversation
For most people, being described as a “flat Earther” is an insult. The idea of the Earth being flat is considered not only wrong, but a  model of wrongness, the gold standard of being incorrect about something. This being so, oddly enough, most people described pejoratively as “flat Earthers” do not actually  believe that the Earth is flat. “Flat Earther” is simply a scientifically seasoned variation of “idiot”.
For a recent example, US President Barack Obama recently  expressed impatience  with the persistent objections put forward by climate change deniers by saying: “We don’t have time for a meeting of the Flat Earth Society.”
In a subsequent move that one can read as either very fortunate or very unfortunate, the  real Flat Earth Society issued a  statement in support of the hypothesis of anthropogenic climate change.
What do we do, then, when someone actually  does believe that the Earth is flat, as the American rapper  B.o.B expressed recently ? The usual path seems to be blocked; it is difficult to insult someone with a term that they themselves happily adopt.

Edge of the World

But what exactly is a “flat Earth theory”? In fact, there never has been anything called “the flat Earth theory”. Different cultures at different times have posited a staggeringly diverse array of worldviews which cannot easily be summed up with the phrase “flat Earth.” Nor is the idea of a flat Earth something that is exclusive to the Western world.
Even the most cursory historical survey shows that the idea that the Earth is flat has been a notion shared by an extraordinarily wide range of cultures and tied to vastly different metaphysical systems and cosmologies.

Ancient Flat Earth Beliefs

It was a common belief in ancient Greece, as well as in India, China, and in a wide range of indigenous or “pre-state” cultures. Both the poets Homer and Hesiod described a flat Earth. This was maintained by Thales, considered by many one of the first philosophers, Lucretius an avowed materialist, as well as Democritus the founder of atomic theory.
The ancient Greek conception, in turn, has some parallels with that of early Egyptian and Mesopotamian thought, with both thinking that the Earth was a large disc surrounded by a gigantic body of water. The ancient Chinese were also virtually unanimous in their view of the Earth’s flatness, although – in this system – the heavens were spherical, and the Earth was square.

Novogodišnja poruka Elvisa Duspare - Page 20 Oriental

A number of ancient Indian conceptions common – with some degree of variation – to ancient Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism tie their cosmography to botanical images with the Earth being comprised of four continents surrounding a mountain, akin to the way petals encircle the bud of a flower. Ancient Norse thought postulated a circular flat Earth surrounded by a sea inhabited by a giant serpent.
Others, like the Mountain Arapesh people of Papua New Guinea, envisage a world which ends at the horizon, the place where giant clouds gather. But even where commonalities exist across these traditions vastly different metaphysical and cosmological narratives are at stake.
And to complicate these matters, we must add cultures and intellectual traditions for whom the shape of Earth is of no interest whatsoever. Many tribal or pre-state societies, for instance, have little concern for what might be considered cosmography.

Belief Turns to a Spherical Earth for Some…

However, from at least the 6th century BC the theory of the flat Earth began to fall out of favor. By the time we get to Aristotle in the 4th century BC the idea of a spherical Earth is commonplace, at least among the educated classes. And by the 1st Century BC it is considered an uncontroversial truth. Having said that, the theory of a flat Earth has continued as a minor tradition in thought, like a handful of theories in science such as Lamarckianism and vitalism.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-science-space/flat-earth-0011265

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20