ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sađid Đavid - novi Britanski ministar MUP-a

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sađid Đavid  - novi Britanski ministar MUP-a - Page 2 Empty Re: Sađid Đavid - novi Britanski ministar MUP-a

Post by prckov 1/5/2018, 15:43

neva wrote:
kic wrote:oni više ne znaju kog napadaju i zašto, mržnja izvan fokusa, napadi i traženja dlake u jajetu u proporcijama slona..
malo offtopic, ali kad smo već kod dlake u jajetu, gle ovo pale

The Senate voted Wednesday to change the lyrics of Canada’s national anthem to make it gender-neutral
http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/the-right-side-of-history-new-gender-neutral-national-anthem-lyrics-pass-senate-despite-conservative-protest
pa to je da im se prime minister osjeca prihvaceno
jer on je curica zaostala u emocionalnom razvoju i zarobljena u nekom cudnom tijelu
btw u americi u srednjim skolama ne smijes rec da zene imaju jajnike a muski muda
jer - seksizam i homofobija
jos im fali mars za znanost da opale

prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Sađid Đavid  - novi Britanski ministar MUP-a - Page 2 Empty Re: Sađid Đavid - novi Britanski ministar MUP-a

Post by neva 1/5/2018, 17:27

Sađid Đavid  - novi Britanski ministar MUP-a - Page 2 18556034_106242419958388_754586837111373813_n
Peter SunneIf the lyrics had been something referencing women or daughters, and there was a campaign to remove it and replace it with something neutral, the same people heralding this change would be screeching that changing the lyrics is "misogynist". But these days everything has to either be "gender neutral" or female oriented. Anything seen as male or masculine, or for men and boys only, must be scorned and completely eradicated to be more "inclusive". Anything seen as female and feminine, and for women and girls only, must be celebrated and described as "empowering" or "inspiring".

Anyway, I'll still sing the old lyrics. But just wait until singing the old lyrics is described as triggering, and leftist groups start equating it to hate speech.
neva
neva

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2