ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratni zločinac Blair traži hitnu invaziju na Siriju

Go down

Ratni zločinac Blair traži hitnu invaziju na Siriju Empty Ratni zločinac Blair traži hitnu invaziju na Siriju

Post by Kermit Wed 11 Apr - 12:08

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-uk-syria-military-action-kosovo-dourma-chemical-attack-us-un-a8297336.html
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Ratni zločinac Blair traži hitnu invaziju na Siriju Empty Re: Ratni zločinac Blair traži hitnu invaziju na Siriju

Post by Kermit Wed 11 Apr - 12:09

Komentari govore više od hulje:
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Ratni zločinac Blair traži hitnu invaziju na Siriju Empty Re: Ratni zločinac Blair traži hitnu invaziju na Siriju

Post by Kermit Wed 11 Apr - 12:10

I doubt whether Our Tony reads much (apart from The Telegraph) but there's a line in Macbeth in which , after killing Duncan, Macbeth decides on another murder saying something like this; " I am in blood stepped so far that to go back were as tedious as to go o'er."

+2

sapperchris
3 hours ago
So lets get this right mr WMD, you want other peoples sons and daughters to go and die in a foreign land, and take your word for it, that it is justified, bet your kids wont go anywhere near it., and whilst we are on the subject of war, what is a peece envoys job, forgive my ignorance, but i thought it was stopping war not escalating it. how many more deaths will it take to make you happy?

+3

Coretex

+4

fabs
8 hours ago
True, he should be in prison, sharing the cellblock with Bush Snr & Jnr

+7

Russ
10 hours ago
... and still walking around freely.
There is no justice.

That's what he asked you to do - how well did THAT work out !
He got massively rich, his strange wife got very rich, his kids got very rich, & he got the protection of the US gov against prosecution for war crimes --- after all, how could they allow him to be prosecuted as that would directly implicate Bush as well !

That man is the closest we, as a country, have ever seen to the (home grown) epitome of pure evil, for self gain.
(even including Thatch) !

+9

elefantasia

Thanks for that but are nuclear weapons in the good camp or the bad one?

Or does that depend on which " good " or "bad "countries have the weapons before a decision is made by the same bodies?

Or Tony Blair of course.

There is no nice way of killing people Tony.

+8

Blacknwhite
12 hours ago
Obviously nuclear weapons are better than chemical weapons but I am still not sure on barrel bombs and normal bombs that kill innocent kids

runawaysomeonescoming
11 hours ago
Agreed as I have just completely redecorated my fall-out shelter.
ALL weapons are designed for a single purpose - to kill ANYONE in the vicinity!

+2

Groucho
12 hours ago
Only in the western "democracies" can a war criminal like Blair be giving political commentary instead of atoning for his crimes in a high security prison.

+12

FormerConservative
13 hours ago
Oh, that well-known officially elected body, ‘the International Community’ again.

+11

kickstar
13 hours ago
If the devil has an agent on earth, he is surely Tony Blair.

• 1 reply

+11

mungo1972
3 hours ago
Kickstar , That evil scum bag even looks like the devil to me , he will pay for his crimes and the blood on his hands one day . No one is in-touchable , not even him .

seneca
13 hours ago
I'm quite surpised that this beast is still alive and kicking. Is time to pay for your criminal acts Tony!

• 2 replies

+11

Ilpezkato
12 hours ago
"there's no rest for the wicked"

• 1 reply

+2

mungo1972
3 hours ago
Ilpezkato , 
                   And he is wicked !!

Blacknwhite
13 hours ago
Never been more pleased to hear from our war criminal, not only destroyed the MSN call to arms but also followed the centrist party nonsense

+8

clerkenwellman
13 hours ago
Ah and I was just coming round to thinking that his Brexit position might mitigate his warmongering tendencies. 

+6

Normal4Norfolk
13 hours ago
Lets parachute Jezza in there - some think he has all the answers - he'll soon have it all sorted out over nice cup of tea. He won't be our problem either.

Katpus
13 hours ago
WHO SUPPLIED THE GAS?
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/08/proof-intel-drop-trump-bolton-behind-syria-chemical-attacks-confirmed/

WHO USED THE GAS? SAS mercenary James le Mesurier's band of trusty terrorists the WHITE HELMETS
He has been given a budget of millions in USAID to promote this proxy war..

+11

Karl Gerhardt Hohenstauffen
14 hours ago
Giving credence to War Criminal Tony Blair is extremely bad. He is absolutely amoral. He doesn't give a damn about the repercussions of his actions.

• 1 reply

+16

Bluddybrilliant
14 hours ago
Yawn . . . turn the record over, old boy !

splashes
14 hours ago
Where did your intervention, with your idiot buddy Bush, get us, Tony?  and your ventures into Afghanistan,  Libya and the the "Arab Spring".  The people of the Middle East were going to overthrow the oppressive regimes.  How dare you, Middle East Peace Envoy, open your mouth. 

+11

opal hunter
14 hours ago
WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO INVADE ANOTHER COUNTRY.
Assad is the legal leader of Syria.
(He was voted in to power in June 2014 with 88.7% of the vote - 73.42% of the Syrians eligible to take part in the election voted)
There is a civil war there and he asked the Russians to assist.
He did not invite the UK, USA, France or anyone else, Just Russia.
The majority of the rebels have been restricted to a small area. 
That small area is where the chemical weapons were used.
IF the civil war was coming to an end, with the government winning, WHY would Assad need to use chemical weapons.
Simply he has more to lose than gain by using such weapons.
The Russians have rounded up the rebels, without chemical weapons, so have no need of them now.
The UK, France and the USA (and many other countries) have been removing Russian diplomats following the (Chemical) poisoning of a Russian ex-spy and his daughter.
At the rate Russia is being ostracize there is more to this than the poisoning of two Russian "civilians" living in the UK.
Several countries are breaking contact with Russia for a reason. 
So if Assad and the Russians did not use chemical weapons in Syria ask yourself what other "agencies" are on the ground there with access to chemical weapons.

• 1 reply

+12

Keikavoos
12 hours ago
They invited only iran, russia got involved because of a treaty to protect its military bases and then sometime later got a formal invite
I agree with every single word other than that.

+1

Darian
15 hours ago
This won't be like Iraq where the majority of Blair's horror could be switched off with the remote control. This could easily end up with some rather big bombs falling on the UK wiping out most of the population. 
Is it really worth slavishly following Blair again like a human centipede into oblivion?

• 1 reply

+15

Karl Gerhardt Hohenstauffen
14 hours ago
The Russian Federation of today is not the Russian Federation of 2003 when Tony Blair launched a murderous illegal invasion against Iraq. The Russian Federation has been extremely patient but patience has a limit. The distances of the 1940s are not the distances of 2018.

+8

criticalfart
15 hours ago
This is one of the many reasons why Labour want Corbyn rather than Blair.

+13

Dangalak
15 hours ago
It's the old saying again Blair, "if you can't finish it don't start it".

+8

Tom Sharp
15 hours ago

"non intervention has consequences"

And Mr. Blair don’t you think intervention also has consequences, like trips to the war graves and the cemetery and also the prosthetic limbs shop!

• 1 reply

+18

Reginald Bowler
13 hours ago
Send him on a fact-finding trip to Libya. Tell him he won't need a bodyguard. Hm, he could usefully take David Cameron with him.

+4

user123
15 hours ago
No Tony. The West needs to shut up and go away. 

+18

steve108
15 hours ago
Why is it every time the war criminal Tony Bliar speaks the Independent has to eagerly support his right wing views interventionist views.  The very fact that Mr Blair has the opinion to launch military action is reason alone NOT to intervene.   How many times does the Independent need to be fooled or perhaps the editors have an agenda???

+19

Rob H
15 hours ago
The first strike should be on his evil carcass. Waging aggressive war is the greatest of all crimes for all others follow from it. 

+15

Shshuk
15 hours ago
Has this vile of a man Kearny nothing at all? Shameless Tony B!

+11

peter603
16 hours ago
Right Tony! just go in and blast the rest of those poor Civilians, of families with young Children. You left Iraq in a tragic nightmare scenario, now you want the same in Syria. As the ex "Middle East Peace Envoy" you go and talk Assad and sort him out like you should have done when you were the Envoy.

• 2 replies

+13

Bluddybrilliant
15 hours ago
Tony Blair would never 'just go in and blast the rest of those poor Civilians, of families with young Children' . . . your wrong words, old boy !!

• 1 reply

elefantasia
12 hours ago
Are you serious? Blair has form. If you were taken in by him the first time around, there's no excuse this time.

+1

tizab1
16 hours ago
What about Blair's arrest? How is that coming along? The lies that he and his supporters and his friends have fed people with makes me feel sick whenever this guy opens his mout, it is always  about bombing somebody.

• 1 reply

+14

RegEdit
14 hours ago
If the 'International Community' had any real clout or significance, the Iraq war would have been examined at the Hague.

+3

cocojo108
16 hours ago
Iraq used chemical weapons against Iran(provided by the U.S.).The world did nothing.The U.S. used Agent Orange in Vietnam.The world did nothing.Since Assad is enemy of the U.S. and has allegedly used chemical weapons,he must be removed.

+12

old dane
16 hours ago
Just how do the British elite treat the veterans of former military adventures, physically or mentally damaged for no other obvious reason but personal profit for the elite?

Whenever I visit London the number of homeless veterans outside Victoria station seems to rise, and yes I do sometimes take the time to chat with these guys handing them a few £, though I know for sure it is not really the help they need. Our Danish veterans from the same wars are not treated well either.

• 5 replies

+10

Mihangel apYrs
14 hours ago
"O it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' " Tommy, go away"; 
But it's " Thank you, Mister Atkins," when the band begins to play . . .

• 2 replies

old dane
14 hours ago
Not sure I understand your reply. But the number of homeless UK veterans sleeping rough in London is surely increasing.

In Denmark not many are sleeping rough in our cities, but our veterans are not treated properly, and given the help they obviously need.

Yes Denmark followed Blair and Busch in Iraq, Afghanistan and later even in Syria, and our then prime minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen should be sitting beside Blair and Bush in Hague.

But at the request of our front personnel we withdrew from Syria ground and air operations one and a half year ago, as it obviously not was about defeating ISIS.

+1

Mihangel apYrs
13 hours ago
He lost his son in the first world war

Mihangel apYrs
14 hours ago
My apologies, it was a quote from a poem by Kipling that I thought summed up the perennial injustice meted out to veterans

https://www.thoughtco.com/tommy-poem-quotations-2831567

• 1 reply

+2

old dane
13 hours ago
Apology accepted and returned.

I am not familiar with Kipling apart from his better known writings, and the immense burden of the White Man. But apparently Kipling also knew the costs for the ordinary British soldier. 

+1

Runesmith
16 hours ago
Everyone will be convinced when Tony Blair says we should attack a country because it has chemical weapons.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Wed 11 Apr - 12:24

Očekuje se očitovanje Sarkozija :D
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Wed 11 Apr - 12:28

Blair: 'We must act - to save thousands of innocent men, women and children'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/mar/23/balkans.tonyblair
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Wed 11 Apr - 12:29

Hektorović wrote:Očekuje se očitovanje Sarkozija :D
Bilo dobro da sruše koji Mirrage
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Wed 11 Apr - 12:33

Kermit wrote:

Putko još uvijek ima nade da će se na zapadu nešto s njime dogovarati... tako da sumnjam... ipak možda mu dođe iz guzice u glavu...
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 Wed 11 Apr - 12:49

Treba da ga poslusaju :cleanteeth
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Wed 11 Apr - 13:04

Hektorović wrote:
Kermit wrote:

Putko još uvijek ima nade da će se na zapadu nešto s njime dogovarati... tako da sumnjam... ipak možda mu dođe iz guzice u glavu...
U biti sa napadom ne bi ništa rješili osim možda velikog rata, jer više manje ne postoji bilo kakva suvisla oporba osim Nusre fronte koja je u biti al qaida, tako da se više radi o sprečavanju potpuno poraza sa svim posljedicama
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 Wed 11 Apr - 13:43

Oni izgleda stvarno hoće da im ruske divizije nadru preko Arktika i Grenlanda preko Kanade pa da im na White House natakare rusku slavensku trobojku.

Mislim ono, Rusi imaju iskustva u tome ...
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanojko Wed 11 Apr - 13:51

Trust mozgova je u punom sastavu. Svaka "moralna vertikala" se oglasila po ovom pitanju...

2014-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor Wed 11 Apr - 14:03

Stanojko wrote:Trust mozgova je u punom sastavu. Svaka "moralna vertikala" se oglasila po ovom pitanju...
šta je reko carl bildt? evo tony se javio...saće i on
Noor
Noor

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Wed 11 Apr - 14:07

Noor wrote:
Stanojko wrote:Trust mozgova je u punom sastavu. Svaka "moralna vertikala" se oglasila po ovom pitanju...

Bildt je zabrinut da situacija ne eskalira...
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor Wed 11 Apr - 14:10

Hektorović wrote:
Noor wrote:

bit će da je došao k pameti...bar u ovom slučaju
Noor
Noor

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Apr - 14:11

Noor wrote:
Hektorović wrote:
Noor wrote:

Teško mi je u to vjerovati. Prije će biti da vidi neku korist za sebe u ovom slučaju.

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor Wed 11 Apr - 14:16

slidingdoorsoperator wrote:
Noor wrote:
Hektorović wrote:
Noor wrote:

Teško mi je u to vjerovati. Prije će biti da vidi neku korist za sebe u ovom slučaju.
moguće, jer od onakve budale teško je postati razuman
Noor
Noor

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Wed 11 Apr - 14:28

Noor wrote:
Carl Bildt ne može dočekati novi rat da zaradi
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down