ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirija

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down

Sirija - Page 27 Empty Re: Sirija

Post by Eroo Sat 24 Feb - 18:13

ВКС РФ изрядно отрабатывают по Эль-Латаминскому выступу, разрушая командно-логистическую инфраструктуру боевиков.
12:45 AM - 24 Feb 2018

https://twitter.com/colonelcassad/status/967319624877518849

A di je ovo?

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sat 24 Feb - 18:38

[size=36]Sirija - Page 27 21620150_0[/size]

"We're there for one reason. We're there to get ISIS, get rid of ISIS and go home

"We're not there for any other reason and we've largely accomplished our goal" re Syria Iraq

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sat 24 Feb - 18:48

Eroo wrote:ВКС РФ изрядно отрабатывают по Эль-Латаминскому выступу, разрушая командно-логистическую инфраструктуру боевиков.

A di je ovo?

Ltamenah, sjeverno od Hame, livo od Moreka na M5  autoputu
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sat 24 Feb - 19:18

Eastern Damascus: artillery bombardment with incendiary munitions on town of Irbeen.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2018/23-february-eastern-damascus-artillery-bombardment-with-incendiary

Sitilo me na Faluju  Sirija - Page 27 1f60b 
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 24 Feb - 19:51

Yehudi wrote:
Eroo wrote:ВКС РФ изрядно отрабатывают по Эль-Латаминскому выступу, разрушая командно-логистическую инфраструктуру боевиков.

A di je ovo?

Ltamenah, sjeverno od Hame, livo od Moreka na M5  autoputu
Jako precizno gađanje komandn-logistične infrastrukture.  Sirija - Page 27 1f602
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sat 24 Feb - 19:56

Pa kad ih ima više  Sirija - Page 27 1f60b  Ima najmanje 4 terorističke grupe tamo

a svaka ima centar, skladište, garaže
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sat 24 Feb - 20:12

Sirija - Page 27 1061933144

Russia Has No Evidence US-Led Coalition Targets Nusra Front Terrorists - Lavrov

Amid the worsening situation in Eastern Ghouta, the suburb of the Syrian capital of Damascus, the Russian Foreign Minister has said that the Nusra Front terrorists are the major obstacle to reaching a ceasefire in Syria, adding that there's no guarantee that militants will adhere to the cessation of hostilities.
The international coalition doesn't seem to fight against the Nusra Front terrorist group in Syria (also known as HTS), Lavrov said on Friday, following a meeting with his Uzbek counterpart Abdulaziz Kamilov.
"The Nusra Front is not being targeted. We still have no evidence that the US-led coalition considers the Nusra front as a target for its military campaign," Lavrov said at a news conference in Moscow.
The Foreign Minister went on to underscore that the terrorists use civilians in East Ghouta as human shields in order to put the blame for any casualties on the Syrian government and its allies, and present them as parties that violate international humanitarian laws.
"A lot of questions arise on how the media campaign seeking to accuse Damascus and its allies in the anti-terror fight of violating international humanitarian law is being conducted," the minister stressed, adding that mainstream media use the information about alleged humanitarian law violations that have been presented by the White Helmets, a group created with the help of the US and UK governments.
Lavrov has also reminded that White Helmets have repeatedly been caught falsifying information.

The Nusra Front has repeatedly launched attacks on Damascus from Eastern Ghouta, including several against Russia's embassy and trade mission in the Syrian capital.

A proposed UN Security Council resolution on Syria's ceasefire doesn't guarantee that the terrorists will lay down their weapons; at the same time, Moscow is ready to back the proposal, he pointed out.
"In order to make this resolution effective — and we are ready to agree on a document that will do so — we propose a formula that will make the ceasefire real and based on the guarantees of the parties that are currently residing in East Ghouta; the guarantees should be backed by the external powers, including those who have influence over the extremist groups that entrenched themselves in the Damascus suburbs.

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Sat 24 Feb - 21:02

Rusi rekli da su Su-57 dovukli kak bi ćifutima palili vaspitne ak opet odluče igrati se agresora.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-deploys-advanced-stealth-jets-in-syria-with-warning-aimed-at-israel/

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sun 25 Feb - 12:05

US should kick Turkey out of NATO: Ralph Peters

Sve su brojniji glasovi unutar US vojno-industrijskog kompleksa koji pozivaju da se Turke izbaci iz NATO-a.  

serdoganov  put bez povratka.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sun 25 Feb - 12:10

Sirija - Page 27 DW3swvOW0AAfL4z?format=jpg&name=large

Inicijalni prodori u  I. Guta

Sirija - Page 27 1

Al Nashabija i okolna naselja pod kontrolom Damaska
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb Sun 25 Feb - 12:33

Ovaj  tzv opservartorij za ljudska prava iz Sirije nervira me više od ISIL-a.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Sun 25 Feb - 12:52

Zakaj? Ljudi su ogorčeni jerbo njihovi gube. Cviljanje je uvik lipo slušati. A ja sam vrlo dobro zna da se Tigrovi ne bu povinovali rezoluciji neg da bu odmah posli izglasavanja udarili svom silom. Zato sam i jedva čeka da se rezolucija izglasa. :D

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sun 25 Feb - 17:51

Sirija - Page 27 1056728263

The mystery behind reports of Russian fifth-gen stealth fighters allegedly deployed at Hmeymim airbase stays unsolved, as an Israeli satellite operator reveals imagery of something that resembles two Sukhoi Su-57 fighter jets, parked at the airbase in Syria.
An Israeli Eros B satellite, which belongs to the iSi satellite operator reportedly has managed to take a picture of several vehicles at Hmeymim airbase in Syria. Two of them looked very much like Russian latest fifth-generation jets Su-57.

View image on Twitter
Sirija - Page 27 DW0HNRTU8AEEl_S?format=jpg&name=small

Sirija - Page 27 BJ02D3il_normal

Sirija - Page 27 1025694937
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sun 25 Feb - 17:54

jastreb wrote:Ovaj  tzv opservartorij za ljudska prava iz Sirije nervira me više od ISIL-a.

Da, taj lik koji piše pod pseudonimom je jedini član toga " opserv. za ljudska prava "  Sirija - Page 27 1f602 

Komedija da ne može veća blamaža biti a svi " zapadni demokratski mediji " ga konstantno citiraju i navode kao vjerodostojnog
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Sun 25 Feb - 17:55

AlfaOmega wrote:Zakaj? Ljudi su ogorčeni jerbo njihovi gube. Cviljanje je uvik lipo slušati. A ja sam vrlo dobro zna da se Tigrovi ne bu povinovali rezoluciji neg da bu odmah posli izglasavanja udarili svom silom. Zato sam i jedva čeka da se rezolucija izglasa. :D

Rezolucija se ne odnosi na - isis, al usru i još neke grupacije
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Feb - 18:09

AlfaOmega wrote:Rusi rekli da su Su-57 dovukli kak bi ćifutima palili vaspitne ak opet odluče igrati se agresora.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-deploys-advanced-stealth-jets-in-syria-with-warning-aimed-at-israel/
Pa nije bas da su rekli,stovise naprotiv..dovedeni su da oponiraju americkim F-22

Dakle,po obicaju lazes.. :clown

Russia has deployed two of its most advanced and sophisticated stealth jets in Syria, in a power move likely to draw US criticism, as the Pentagon expressed its alarm earlier this month over recent close calls with Russian planes in the war-torn country.
Satellite images published by Israeli company ImageSat International on Friday showed the fifth-generation jets — two Su-57 fighter aircraft — at Russia’s airbase in the coastal Syrian city of Latakia. A source in the defense ministry confirmed to RBK news agency this week that the two planes were sent to the Hmeimim base “for a test in real conditions.” The jets are said to be a potential rival to the US’s Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, which American forces use in patrols over Syria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Feb - 18:10

Usput,nije te bilo Alfić,kad su israelci razguzili super-truper-duper tajnu NEVOJNU iransku instalaciju,odnosno bazu u Siriji..nes te tad nije bilo... lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Sun 25 Feb - 23:33

Kad smo vam oborili one zrakoplove? Kak nije, pričali smo. Ti zbrisa kad sam te pita kaj ono bi. :P

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Feb - 0:42

ahhh potrosna roba..i niste vi nego rusko oruzje...a iranska baza u Siriji je bila pejbek za oborene lovce...

funny jest da su iranski celnici odmah poceli jamrati i kukati da TO nije bila vojna baza... lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Feb - 0:43

Kakogod alfić,nes mi nisi prposan kao inace...žena ne slusa,i skita?de ti njojzi pokazi tko je Gazda..

snapoutofit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Feb - 15:17

https://twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/967812831902158848

kanibali u istočnoj guti(koja je pod okruženjem 7 godina ili 6 ) koriste TOW rakete protiv Assadovih vojnika..

odakle im jebeni tow u istočnoj guti. haha. koji je to bio jebački šverc komerc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next