ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Čardak Britanija

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Čardak Britanija - Page 2 Empty Re: Čardak Britanija

Post by Guest 29/8/2017, 20:57

Pa sto mu je mater rodjena u australiji,.? Australija je zemlja comonwealtha i...?? Koji qrc..Kozojebi i Čamuge useljavaju kako im se smisli i dobivaju papire.. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 29/8/2017, 21:37

Ha ha ha

Lijepo je Nostradamus napisa 300 godina Britanija će vladati morima i kopnom a onda prdac u Čabar
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 29/8/2017, 21:38

Ako koga zanima gdje to piše

Stranica deset zadnja strofa
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 30/8/2017, 20:59

Epilog: Ministarstvo je pojelo govno i nakon "ekstenzivnog medijskog izvješćivanja" zaključili su da su "pogriješili i da je Shaneu trebalo biti odobreno britansko državljanstvo" i da nije morao podnositi nikakve posebne prijave...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/30/home-office-apologises-for-wrongly-telling-british-man-shane-ridge-leave-uk

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dijagram 30/8/2017, 21:04

Nije problem raditi diskriminaciju nego ne raditi "pozitivnu diskriminaciju"
dijagram
dijagram

Male
2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 30/8/2017, 21:04

Shane Ridge, a joiner from Colne in Lancashire, received a letter from the Home Office last week informing him that his driving licence would be revoked as he had “no lawful basis to be in the UK” and that he faced a £5,000 fine or imprisonment if he didn’t leave within 10 working days.

All of Ridge’s relatives are British, and his mother, who was born in Australia during a family holiday, has dual Australian and British citizenship.

After extensive media coverage, the Home Office on Wednesday said it had established that Ridge was “automatically a British citizen”.

A spokesperson added: “We have spoken with Mr Ridge to apologise for this error and the distress caused. When Mr Ridge applied for right of abode, we did not identify that his maternal grandmother was British and that as a result his mother had settled status in the UK at the time of his birth.”

But Ridge expressed anger at only receiving a “quick apology” via email from the Home Office for the mistake, which he said had upset his family and friends.

“It was a blunder on their part. They don’t even sound bothered, really. The amount of stress and stuff I’ve been through, it’s horrible,” he said. “I can’t believe they are just brushing it under the carpet. Fair enough they have sorted it now, which I’m really happy about, but it’s a bit poor on their side.”

Utješno je da i po uglednim zemljama ima i gorih kretena od naših...

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2