ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austrija: predsjednik zamolio sve žene ds stave hijab u znak solidarnosti

Go down

Austrija: predsjednik zamolio sve žene ds stave hijab u znak solidarnosti Empty Austrija: predsjednik zamolio sve žene ds stave hijab u znak solidarnosti

Post by Kermit 27/4/2017, 21:37

https://www.rt.com/news/386378-austrian-president-women-headscarves/
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Austrija: predsjednik zamolio sve žene ds stave hijab u znak solidarnosti Empty Re: Austrija: predsjednik zamolio sve žene ds stave hijab u znak solidarnosti

Post by epikur37 27/4/2017, 21:38

Birali su eto im.....trpaaàj...jos
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Austrija: predsjednik zamolio sve žene ds stave hijab u znak solidarnosti Empty Re: Austrija: predsjednik zamolio sve žene ds stave hijab u znak solidarnosti

Post by Kermit 27/4/2017, 21:38

Saudijci prskaju ne staju
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/4/2017, 21:50

ovo je bolje

Could It Be Time To Deny White Men To Vote

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20170413112251/http:/www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/doug-casey-why-its-ok-discriminate

Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year have often been due to the votes of white men. If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities.

If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened.

The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.

At the same time, a denial of the franchise to white men, could see a redistribution of global assets to their rightful owners. After all, white men have used the imposition of Western legal systems around the world to reinforce modern capitalism.

Although statistics by race are difficult to find from other parts of the world, it is very likely that the majority of the world's assets are in the hands of white males, despite them making up less than 10 percent of the world's population.

It is obvious that this violent status quo will not change without a struggle, and the only way to do so will be through the expropriation of these various assets and equitably distribute them to those who need them. This will not only make the world a more equitable place, but will also go some way to paying the debt that white males owe the world. Over the past 500 years colonialism, slavery, and various aggressive wars and genocides, have been due to the actions of white men. Redistributing some of their assets will go some way to paying the historical debt that they owe society.

It is no surprise that liberalism – and its ideological offshoots of conservatism and libertarianism – are the most popular ideologies among white males. These ideologies with their focus on individuals and individual responsibility, rather than group affiliation, allow white men to ignore the debt that they owe society, and from acknowledging that most of their assets, wealth, and privilege are the result of theft and violence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/4/2017, 21:53

solidarnosti= dis mins in ajs of  d Goatfakers just viknes..
zasto Kretenoid Idjotski nije zamolio Umotane,da u znak slodarnosti skinu hiđabove,i odjenu minice?
Jea..to je po Zakonu(citaj:Sariahu-zabranjeno),no Kurwe svih profila,muske i zenske u Europi trebaju ici niz dlaku Kozojebima..Poanta..Vidim shariah implementiran u europske zakone..
Vec danas,u suidjenju islamskim pizdenjacima i injama..na standardnom bundesgerihtu,sudjeluju i predstavnici shariatskih sudova,sasvim legalno i kontroliraju da li se sve odvija "po pravilima",..
Europa je tiho pala i noge rasirila.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 28/4/2017, 10:24

Hidžab možda i ne,ali marame koje su nosile naše bake nekada,svakako da.

Još imam negdje staru sliku moje mame iz kraja 60-tih sa društvom cura iz svoga sela i sve cure nose marame.

Ja je u marami nikad nisam vidio,ali sam za povratak toj zaboravljenoj tradiciji.

Još jedino u Ravnim kotarima vidimo bakice u bijelim maramama.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 29/4/2017, 13:34

Treba im utrpat još muslića.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 29/4/2017, 13:41

jastreb wrote:Hidžab možda i ne,ali marame koje su nosile naše bake nekada,svakako da.

Još imam negdje staru sliku moje mame iz kraja 60-tih sa društvom cura iz svoga sela i sve cure nose marame.

Ja je u marami nikad nisam vidio,ali sam za povratak toj zaboravljenoj tradiciji.

Još jedino u Ravnim kotarima vidimo bakice u bijelim maramama.
od moje babe sestra nosala je maramu. kosu nije prala po nekoliko godina. da je u mladosti imala bojler u kući možda je ne bi nikada nosila...
mutava baštarda
mutava baštarda

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down