ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penny Dreadful

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Penny Dreadful - Page 2 Empty Re: Penny Dreadful

Post by kic 22/3/2017, 12:11

kad sam umoran s nogometa

Penny Dreadful - Page 2 200_s_10

kic
Admin

2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 2/11/2018, 16:42

nova sezona..

Penny Dreadful - Page 2 45202410

Death isn’t always the finale.

Penny Dreadful returns to Showtime Networks with Penny Dreadful: City of Angels. Set in 1938 Los Angeles, this next chapter will explore a mix of the supernatural within a genuine historical backdrop infused with Mexican-American folklore.
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/11/2018, 21:44

Zapravo, to je vise spin off jer imamo potpuno novu pricu s potpuno novim likovima.

Navodno je PD prekinuta zbog financija sto se i osjetilo u trecoj sezoni. Zapocelo je dobro, ali taj tijek dogadjaja s Drakulom i dokoncanje Vanessinog zivota bilo je nedomisljeno i, zapravo, "sapunicasto".

I odjednom, Logan je spreman za novu pricu pa se s razlogom mogu upitati je li doista financiranje unistilo seriju ili se Logan nije znao nositi s likovima, dogadjajima i relacijama koje je stvorio... Uglavnom, ljuta sam na njega.

P.S.

Penny dreadfuls were cheap popular serial literature produced during the nineteenth century in the United Kingdom. The pejorative term is roughly interchangeable with penny horrible, penny awful, [1] and penny blood. [2] The term typically referred to a story published in weekly parts, each costing one penny. The subject matter of these stories was typically sensational, focusing on the exploits of detectives, criminals, or supernatural entities. While the term "penny dreadful" was originally used in reference to a specific type of literature circulating in mid-Victorian Britain, it came to encompass a variety of publications that featured cheap sensational fiction, such as story papers and booklet "libraries". The penny dreadfuls were printed on cheap wood pulp paper and were aimed at at young working class men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/1/2020, 11:10

A spiritual descendant of the original Penny Dreadful story set in Victorian-era London, Penny Dreadful: City of Angels opens in 1938 Los Angeles, a time and place deeply infused with social and political tension.

When a grisly murder shocks the city, Detective Tiago Vega (Daniel Zovatto) and his partner Lewis Michener (Nathan Lane) become embroiled in an epic story that reflects the rich history of Los Angeles: from the building of the city's first freeways and its deep traditions of Mexican-American folklore, to the dangerous espionage actions of the Third Reich and the rise of radio evangelism. Before long, Tiago and his family are grappling with powerful forces that threaten to tear them apart.

Penny Dreadful: City of Angels will premiere on Sunday, April 26 at 10/9c only on SHOWTIME.

Back to top Go down

Post by dax 23/6/2020, 17:10

Well fuck. Priznajem da sam Penny Dreadful gledao ponajvise zbog Eve Green. Ovaj spin off mi nema smisla i nevjerojatno mi je dosadan i loš.
dax

Other / Decline to state
2016-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum