ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbes: Demokrate i Hillary imaju puno dublje i lukrativnije veze sa Rusijom od Trumpa

Go down

Forbes: Demokrate i Hillary imaju puno dublje i lukrativnije veze sa Rusijom od Trumpa Empty Forbes: Demokrate i Hillary imaju puno dublje i lukrativnije veze sa Rusijom od Trumpa

Post by Kermit 26/2/2017, 02:04

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#3e908eb13991
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Forbes: Demokrate i Hillary imaju puno dublje i lukrativnije veze sa Rusijom od Trumpa Empty Re: Forbes: Demokrate i Hillary imaju puno dublje i lukrativnije veze sa Rusijom od Trumpa

Post by Kermit 26/2/2017, 02:04

The media’s focus on Trump’s Russian connections ignores the much more extensive and lucrative business relationships of top Democrats with Kremlin-associated oligarchs and companies. Thanks to the Panama Papers, we know that the Podesta Group (founded by John Podesta’s brother, Tony) lobbied for Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. “Sberbank is the Kremlin, they don’t do anything major without Putin’s go-ahead, and they don’t tell him ‘no’ either,” explained a retired senior U.S. intelligence official. According to a Reuters report, Tony Podesta was “among the high-profile lobbyists registered to represent organizations backing Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.” Among these was the European Center, which paid Podesta $900,000 for his lobbying.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down