ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia Is The Principal Threat To US Security

Go down

Russia Is The Principal Threat To US Security Empty Russia Is The Principal Threat To US Security

Post by gargamel0101 12/1/2017, 23:41

Senator John McCain questioned Mattis to get his opinion on how much of a threat Russia represents. Mattis response was that "the world order is “under biggest attacks since WW2, from Russia, terrorist groups, and China’s actions in the South China Sea,”, agreeing with the neocon senator that Russia is trying to break up NATO.
“I’m all for engagement” with Russia, “but we also have to recognize the reality of what Russia is up to,” Mattis told Senator Jack Reed (D-Rhode Island).

Asked by Heinrich to list the principal threats to the US, Mattis said he “would start with Russia,” and continue with aggressive states and terrorist groups.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-12/gen-mattis-russia-principal-threat-us-security

Udri Donalde???
gargamel0101
gargamel0101

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Russia Is The Principal Threat To US Security Empty Re: Russia Is The Principal Threat To US Security

Post by Kermit 13/1/2017, 00:41

Topl hladno roplo hladno, primarni cilj je Kina a nju nece jebati ako je sa Rusijom zato treba njih razdvojiti a to sigurno nece sa napadom na doticnu drzava, sve je Kissinger objasnio
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Russia Is The Principal Threat To US Security Empty Re: Russia Is The Principal Threat To US Security

Post by prckov 13/1/2017, 01:23

asilovski wrote:Topl hladno roplo hladno, primarni cilj je Kina a nju nece jebati ako je sa Rusijom zato treba njih razdvojiti a to sigurno nece sa napadom na doticnu drzava, sve je Kissinger objasnio
vec kruzi prica da bi tramp mogo sa putinom napravit dil I razdvojit rusiju I kinu
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 13/1/2017, 08:30

prckov wrote:
asilovski wrote:Topl hladno roplo hladno, primarni cilj je Kina a nju nece jebati ako je sa Rusijom zato treba njih razdvojiti a to sigurno nece sa napadom na doticnu drzava, sve je Kissinger objasnio
vec kruzi prica da bi tramp mogo sa putinom napravit dil I razdvojit rusiju I kinu
Imao si cijeli esej Kissingera u diplomatkom časopisu Foreign Affairs u vezi toga, a gdje isti jasno govori da sranja koja je Hillary htijela sa neoconsi su potpuna strateška idiotarija i da treba obrnuto, odnosno sa Rusima toplo hladno pa sporazum a Kinu pritisnuti uz zid, rat je ovdje više teatar, proxy, pritisak i sl. nikakva invazija naravno, a Kissingera se ovdje pita jer Kissinger je ujedno i Rockfeller, Warburg i Rotschild
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 13/1/2017, 09:01

Ako bude.po henrijevom onda ne moze bolje :)
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down