ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ljevica otišla na ispašu

Go down

Ljevica otišla na ispašu Empty Ljevica otišla na ispašu

Post by gargamel0101 3/1/2017, 07:24

Left-wing activists, including members of the local Green party, have criticised the police for focusing their security efforts too clearly at the same groups which were identified as the main perpetrators of the 2016 attacks. The comments came after Cologne police controlled thousands of so-called ‘Nafris’ — North Africans — as they attempted to enter the city centre ring of steel.
Germany’s Deutsche Welle reports the remarks of Green party chairman Simone Peter who noted that while the measures had worked, he doubted the legality of the police’s actions. He said: “It raises the question of proportionality and legality when around 1,000 people were checked and partially detained based on their appearance alone.”
Meanwhile left-wing politician Christopher Lauer, active at times with the Social Democrats and Pirate Protest Party, said of the terms used by Cologne police that it was “sweeping prejudice against an entire group of people based on their appearance”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/02/cologne-police-attacked-racial-profiling-new-years-eve-security-operation/
gargamel0101
gargamel0101

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Ljevica otišla na ispašu Empty Re: Ljevica otišla na ispašu

Post by BB-8 3/1/2017, 08:36

haha koji kretenčići, al ok ljevica je uvijek bila malo posebnija... :W

2016-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/1/2017, 13:32

gargamel0101 wrote:Left-wing activists, including members of the local Green party, have criticised the police for focusing their security efforts too clearly at the same groups which were identified as the main perpetrators of the 2016 attacks. The comments came after Cologne police controlled thousands of so-called ‘Nafris’ — North Africans — as they attempted to enter the city centre ring of steel.
Germany’s Deutsche Welle reports the remarks of Green party chairman Simone Peter who noted that while the measures had worked, he doubted the legality of the police’s actions. He said: “It raises the question of proportionality and legality when around 1,000 people were checked and partially detained based on their appearance alone.”
Meanwhile left-wing politician Christopher Lauer, active at times with the Social Democrats and Pirate Protest Party, said of the terms used by Cologne police that it was “sweeping prejudice against an entire group of people based on their appearance”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/02/cologne-police-attacked-racial-profiling-new-years-eve-security-operation/
left wing aktivisti i clanovi stranke zelenih..a di su liberali scratch

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/1/2017, 13:34

prckov wrote:
gargamel0101 wrote:Left-wing activists, including members of the local Green party, have criticised the police for focusing their security efforts too clearly at the same groups which were identified as the main perpetrators of the 2016 attacks. The comments came after Cologne police controlled thousands of so-called ‘Nafris’ — North Africans — as they attempted to enter the city centre ring of steel.

left wing aktivisti i clanovi stranke zelenih..a di su liberali scratch
pirate protest party.....wtf :D
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 3/1/2017, 13:47

Ljevica više ne postoji. Ovo o čemu govorite nije ljevica.
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by n_razbojnik 3/1/2017, 13:55

Ringiću malo mi se gubiš, po tebi ne postoji nitko osim ustaša...

Male
2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/1/2017, 13:57

Ringo10 wrote:Ljevica više ne postoji. Ovo o čemu govorite nije ljevica.
to sto si ti zamislio kakva treba bit ljevica u svojoj glavi I ne slaze se sa danasnjom ljevicom, ne znaci da ista ne postoji nego da se ti trebas apdejtirat

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by n_razbojnik 3/1/2017, 13:59

Tako je avangarda je podložna promjenama

Male
2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/1/2017, 14:00

on meni nema bos..ljevice :D

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 3/1/2017, 14:01

n_razbojnik wrote:Tako je avangarda je podložna promjenama

pa zato i jesu avangarda jer sve što im je jučer bilo sveto danas je fuj

ne može se napredovat ako se svakih par godina sve ne izvrne naglavce

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 3/1/2017, 14:01

prckov wrote:on meni nema bos..ljevice :D

Ljevica otišla na ispašu 1f600

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 3/1/2017, 14:05

n_razbojnik wrote:Ringiću malo mi se gubiš, po tebi ne postoji nitko osim ustaša...
Nisu problem ustaše,već njihovo opće nesnalaženje u vremenu.

Ustaše bi se trebale osloboditi nekih zabluda iz prošlosti. I sve Ok. Ustaše su za vrijeme Kraljevine SHS jedno vrijeme usko surađivali sa komunistima i da 1941. nisu zagazili u izdaju i zločin danas bi ih se slavilo.

Kasnije su imali dovoljno vremena da se suoče sa svojim teškim zabludama,ali jok.

I dalje žive izgubljeni u prošlosti,a sadašnjost ne razumiju.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 3/1/2017, 14:08

Bosanski muslimani,iako po broju (ne mogu naći pravu riječ)zastupljeni u ustašama,doživljavaju katarzu,uviđaju zabludu i u potpunosti odbacuju tu ideologiju.

Hrvatski ustašoidi ne samo da ne odbacuju zablude,već negiraju zločine i godinama nastoje taj pokret revitalizirati i prikazati kao pozitivan.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by n_razbojnik 3/1/2017, 14:14

ne zajebavaj, ovo je tema o tvojima

Male
2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 3/1/2017, 14:17

Ljevica otišla na ispašu 6209cb747111e90597e3de71c05cc2009569cbfe8babcbcd451b5a931de09ad2

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 3/1/2017, 14:18

n_razbojnik wrote:ne zajebavaj, ovo je tema o tvojima
Pa sve je to isto.

Za razliku od ustašoida koji nikako da se oslobode od zabluda,ova tzv ljevica je u tome otišla predaleko,pa su u želji da se oslobode od određenih zabluda pošli u sasvim krivom smjeru.

Umjesto da podržavaju socijalu,pa i nekakav socijalizam,oni se bave pravima gay osoba,hipi pokretom, zdravom prehranom i istočnjačkim gnozama,propagiranju New agea,itd itd.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 3/1/2017, 14:18

Prava old school ljevica bi arape brzo pospremila u neku jamu, polje, depilirani otok... :troll1

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 3/1/2017, 14:21

dawson wrote:Prava old school ljevica bi arape brzo pospremila u neku jamu, polje, depilirani otok... :troll1
Upravo to. Ali to bi učinila i prava desnica.

Ukoliko bi mi u Hrvatskoj imali tu "sreću" da nam Arapi nahrupe u onakvom broju kao kod Šveđana ili Nijemaca,hrvatski bi se desničari i dalje bavili Pupovcem,Vučićem,ili nekim nedojebanim mulcem od 17 g. iz Vrginmosta koji je na fejs profilu postavio sliku sa šajkačom.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down