ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unatoč svemu SAD-e predlaže koaliciju sa umjerenim kanibalima i rat sa Rusijom

Go down

Unatoč svemu SAD-e predlaže koaliciju sa umjerenim kanibalima i rat sa Rusijom Empty Unatoč svemu SAD-e predlaže koaliciju sa umjerenim kanibalima i rat sa Rusijom

Post by Kermit 26/7/2016, 16:19

http://warontherocks.com/2016/07/five-reasons-why-cooperating-with-moscow-on-syria-is-a-bad-idea/
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Unatoč svemu SAD-e predlaže koaliciju sa umjerenim kanibalima i rat sa Rusijom Empty Re: Unatoč svemu SAD-e predlaže koaliciju sa umjerenim kanibalima i rat sa Rusijom

Post by Kermit 26/7/2016, 16:21

There is a viable alternative strategy that would force Assad to the negotiating table without compromising U.S. values: taking military action against the Syrian regime. The United States should focus on the goal of political transition in Syria.  This means keeping the pressure on Assad, and even ratcheting it up through strikes against his regime, as proposed by numerous American diplomats in a recent memo dissenting against current U.S. policy towards Syria.  Increasing U.S. military action would eventually force a stalemate, giving Assad no choice but to negotiate. That would in turn increase U.S. leverage at those talks and make clear its ability to impose consequences while simultaneously raising the costs for others (Russia, Iran) to continue obstructing an end to the conflict.

hahah

Cooperation with Russia to the benefit of the Assad regime would put the United States on the opposite side of the ring from the moderate Syrian rebels it has pledged to support.

Isti ovi moderat što su obezglavili popa u Francuskoj
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Unatoč svemu SAD-e predlaže koaliciju sa umjerenim kanibalima i rat sa Rusijom Empty Re: Unatoč svemu SAD-e predlaže koaliciju sa umjerenim kanibalima i rat sa Rusijom

Post by Kermit 26/7/2016, 16:22

Syria is joined at the hip to Iran, which continues to top the State Department’s list of state sponsors of terror. Iran serves as patron for deadly Shia terror groups in Iraq as well as for Hezbollah, which has a lengthy track record of terrorist attacks around the world. Reports suggest that not only are Hezbollah fighters active in Syria on Assad’s behalf, but they also may be receiving training from the Russians. 
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down