ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Korea

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

North Korea Empty North Korea

Post by Winter is coming Fri 4 Mar - 14:01

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

North Korea Empty Re: North Korea

Post by Winter is coming Sat 5 Mar - 0:20

News » Asia
US ready to nuke North Korea
04.03.2016 | Source: 

Pravda.Ru

North Korea 57462
The Pentagon claimed about its readiness to destroy nuclear weapon of North Korea if necessary, after the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un had made statements on the combat readiness of the country's nuclear arsenal.
"The U.S. government assessment has not changed. We have not seen North Korea test or demonstrate the ability to miniaturize a nuclear weapon and put it on an ICBM. Our forces are ready to counter-eliminate strikes if necessary," the Pentagon spokesman said.
Pravda.Ru reported that DPRK's authorities launched several short-range missiles from the Eastern coast of the peninsula towards the Sea of Japan. The South Korean Defense Ministry spokesman Moon Sang-gyun specified that all the projectiles had fallen into the sea.
Pravda.Ru
Read article on the Russian version of Pravda.Ru

North Korea threatens USA with 'unique' war

All news

- See more at: http://www.pravdareport.com/news/world/asia/04-03-2016/133730-nuke-0/#sthash.mvbZkocU.dpuf

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Sat 5 Mar - 0:21

Ovo pratite pozorno...Vrijeme je za to!...
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Mar - 1:05

Kina uvela sankcije sjevernoj koreji.. gg

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov Sat 5 Mar - 1:21

Bjezmo

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Mar - 23:46

[size=34]China urges N. Korea to halt nuclear & missile tests to prevent ‘head-on collision’ with US[/size]
Published time: 8 Mar, 2017 12:39Edited time: 8 Mar, 2017 14:53
Get short URL
North Korea 58bff478c36188ad608b4589
© Darien J. Bjorndal / Reuters

[size=11]2.4K
[/size]
Beijing has called on North Korea to suspend its nuclear and missile activities to avoid a “head-on collision” with the US and South Korea. In exchange, Washington and Seoul should halt drills, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said.
“To defuse the looming crisis on the (Korean) peninsula, China proposes that as a first step, the DPRK [Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, or North Korea] may suspend its nuclear and missile activities in exchange for the halt of the large-scale US-ROK [Republic of Korea, or South Korea] exercises,” the Chinese official said at a press conference.
[size=21]Read more
North Korea 58bca78dc461882c7a8b4635North Korea fires 4 ‘ballistic missiles’ amid Seoul's joint drills with US

“The two sides are like two accelerating trains coming towards each other with neither side willing to give way. The question is: Are the two sides really ready for a head-on collision? Our priority now is to flash the red light and apply the brakes on both trains,” Wang added.
He noted that the “suspension for suspension” strategy could help break the deadlock between the states and help the negotiation process.
The official also warned South Korea about deploying the US-built THAAD missile defense system, adding that the move undermines China’s security.
Beijing’s proposal comes at a time of escalating tensions between the US and North Korea.
On Monday, Pyongyang fired four missiles across the sea toward Japan, and three of the rockets landed within Japan’s territorial waters. A fifth rocket apparently failed to launch, CNN reported.
Earlier in March, Seoul and Washington started annual joint war games, which Pyongyang views as a provocation. The US has also begun rolling out the THAAD system in South Korea, despite opposition from Russia and China.

On Tuesday, Ju Yong Choi, a North Korean diplomat, told the UN-sponsored Conference on Disarmament in Geneva that the military war games were “a major cause of escalation of tension that might turn into actual war.”
Japan said back in November that they were considering deploying THAADs. If Tokyo chooses to do so, it will receive a three-stage interceptor system to secure its borders, able to intercept missiles inside or outside the Earth’s atmosphere.[/size]

[size=11]2.4K
[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Mar - 23:47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Mar - 3:01

[size=40]North Korea 1051318996
[size=40]Japan [size=40]Considers[/size] [size=40]First[/size] [size=40]Strike[/size] [size=40]Options[/size] [size=40]Against[/size] [size=40]North[/size] [size=40]Korea[/size][/size]
[/size]
© Flickr/ Naval Surface Warriors

MILITARY & INTELLIGENCE
22:07 08.03.2017(updated 02:03 09.03.2017) Get short URL

In the wake of intercontinental ballistic missile testing by the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), legislators in Japan are calling for the nation to adopt a new military posture against its nearby nuclear-capable neighbor.

Japan has long stated that its military policy evolved from a stance of self-defense. Since 1951, Japan has largely had its security guaranteed by the US, which operates bases around the Pacific, in northern Australia, and Okinawa, a Japanese prefecture. 
North Korea 1041105507
© REUTERS/ KYODO
[size]
Trump’s Support of Japan in East China Sea Angers Beijing

“If bombers attacked us or warships bombarded us, we would fire back,” former defense minister Itsunori Onodera said during a Japanese committee meeting to discuss methods to defend against missiles from North Korea. "Striking a country lobbing missiles at us is no different."
One of Pyongyang’s main lifelines and only ally among major powers, China, called on the DPRK to halt missile testing to 
"defuse a looming crisis," according to foreign minister Wang Yi in Beijing. Wang also recommended that South Korea and the US should end joint military drills. The US recently deployed a controversial missile defense system, the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, in Seongju county, South Korea. 
"China has missiles that can hit Japan, so any complaints it may have are not likely to garner much sympathy in the international community," the former defense minister noted. Regarding the switch in posture from ‘self-defense’ to considering the adoption of a ‘strike first’ policy, Onodera said that, "technology has advanced and the nature of the conflict has changed." 
North Korea 1051331081
[/size]
© REUTERS/ USFK/YONHAP
[size]
How S Korea's THAAD May Prompt China to 'Boost Its Tactical Nuclear Weapons'

Fellow Liberal Democratic Party members echoed Onodera’s argument. “It is time we acquired the capability,” said Hiroshi Imazu, chairman of the party’s security council. "Without a deterrence, North Korea will see us as weak," he said. Some options include deploying Japan’s F-35s, a US-built fifth-generation fighter jet. Japan has ordered 28 joint strike fighters, but their delivery may not come soon enough. Imazu expressed uncertainty over whether the nation’s deterrence force would consist of ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, or F-35s. 
For good measure, the US Marines have mobilized almost a dozen F-35Bs to a base in Japan some 40 km southwest of Hiroshima. 
The growing North Korea threat has had leaders in Tokyo contemplating defense options, even if those discussions have not always been public. "We have already done the groundwork on how we could acquire a strike capability," an anonymous official familiar with Japan’s defense planning told Reuters.  [/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Thu 9 Mar - 6:54

red wolf wrote:Ovo pratite pozorno...Vrijeme je za to!...
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Thu 9 Mar - 6:57

Koje su to pizde! Dođu deset tisućah kilometarah daleko od svoje obale, organiziraju velike vojne vježbe u Koreji, ali je Sjeverna Koreja agresivna. Dajme, najme!

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Mar - 13:20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Mar - 13:22

Regoč wrote:Dođu deset tisućah kilometarah daleko od svoje obale, organiziraju velike vojne vježbe u Koreji, ali je Sjeverna Koreja agresivna.

Nisu došli nepozvani. Sjeverna Koreja njih ne može ugroziti, ali može Republiku Koreju i Japan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Mar - 2:33

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Mon 20 Mar - 9:16

speare_shaker wrote:
Regoč wrote:Dođu deset tisućah kilometarah daleko od svoje obale, organiziraju velike vojne vježbe u Koreji, ali je Sjeverna Koreja agresivna.

Nisu došli nepozvani. Sjeverna Koreja njih ne može ugroziti, ali može Republiku Koreju i Japan.
Pa zauzvrat oni ugrožavaju Sjevernu Koreju?

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Mar - 9:22

Regoč wrote:
speare_shaker wrote:

Ta se zemlja ponaša vrlo agresivno prema svojim susjedima, osim prema Kini, i s obzirom na strukturu političkog vodstva za njih predstavlja ogromnu sigurnosnu prijetnju.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Mon 20 Mar - 9:25

speare_shaker wrote:
Regoč wrote:
speare_shaker wrote:

Ta se zemlja ponaša vrlo agresivno prema svojim susjedima, osim prema Kini, i s obzirom na strukturu političkog vodstva za njih predstavlja ogromnu sigurnosnu prijetnju.
Sjeverna Koreja je ugrožena američkim imperijalizmom od samoga svojega postanka, logično je da se sprema za obranu. K tomu, južni diel Koreje je i dalje pod američkom okupacijom, a Sjever je samo željan ostvariti nacijsko jedinstvo.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Mon 20 Mar - 9:37

Evo vam kita, imamo novi raketni pogon...

North Korea C7RkA_LXQAADc-t

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Mar - 9:39

Regoč wrote:Sjeverna Koreja je ugrožena američkim imperijalizmom od samoga svojega postanka, logično je da se sprema za obranu. K tomu, južni diel Koreje je i dalje pod američkom okupacijom, a Sjever je samo željan ostvariti nacijsko jedinstvo.

Da, logično je s obzirom na činjenicu da su ih upravo Amerikanci istjerali iz Seula, a tada maoistička Kina spasila od potpunog poraza. Sjeverna Koreja je napala južnu, a ne obratno.
I ne postoji tako nešto kao što je dobrovoljna okupacija. Južna Koreja treba američku zaštitu inače će morati sami financirati nove projekte obrane, povećanje svoje vojske do enormnih razina, a također i stvoriti svoj vlastiti nuklearni program s obzirom na nuklearni prisika iz sjeverne Koreje.
U konačnici, jedan od glavnih razloga rasta industrije poraženih Njemačke i Japana su bili i minimalni troškovi za obranu u tadašnjem svijetu i odnosima hladnog rata, jer je s jedne strane SAD imao oko 5% udjela vojnih troškova u BDP-u, a Njemačka i Japan svega 2%. Njima je to oslobodilo nemale financijske potencijale za ulaganja u industriju. S treće strane, SSSR je imao udio od čak 20% BDP-a za svoje vojne troškove. SFRJ između 10% i 12%. Znamo kako je i ta priča završila, a znamo i zašto
Je, jedinstvo nacije, ali pod terorom jedne tipične komunističke dinastije.
Po toj logici je i Hitler samo želio jedinstvo Evrope. Pod svojom vlašću.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Mon 20 Mar - 9:49

Južna Koreja je američki protektorat, kao što je NDH bila njemački i talijanski. Baš kako je NDH nestala kad su propali njezini tvorci, tako će nestati Južna Koreja kad ode američka vojska.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Mar - 10:01

Regoč wrote:
Južna Koreja je američki protektorat, kao što je NDH bila njemački i talijanski. Baš kako je NDH nestala kad su propali njezini tvorci, tako će nestati Južna Koreja kad ode američka vojska.

Naravno da neće nestati, jer je Republika Koreja ne samo državni okvir nego i neovisna nacija sa zamjetnim brojem stanovnika (puno većim nego u sjevernoj Koreji) i ogromnom kulturnom baštinom kao glavnim okvirom svojeg nacionalnog određenja. Da o enormnom gospodarskom rastu i ne govorimo, makar i kao, kako ti kažeš, američki protektorat. Hoće li se toj uspješnoj priči u neko skoro vrijeme pridružiti i sjeverna Koreja, vidjet ćemo.
Ono što je tu bitno je da s obzirom na novoizraženu američku odlučnost da stane na vrat samovolji diktatora iz sjeverne Koreje koji svoje imperatorske fantazije namjeravaju ostvariti uz pomoć nuklearnog oružja, za njih dolaze jako teška vremena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next