ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirija

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down

Sirija - Page 13 Empty Re: Sirija

Post by Yehudi 11/2/2018, 19:54

ISIS huntersi priznali smrt 20 svojih clanova u zracnim napadima UsAFa.

https://t.me/ISISHuntersofficial/3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISIS Hunters
Several of our brothers died under the fire of the US Air Force

On the morning of February 7, ISIS Hunters received intelligence information about a group of ISIS jihadists near as-Suwar village located on the territory occupied by Kurds.

Later our command received additional information that the group is moving towards Khusham village and immediately decided to move from the Euphrates and cut off the possible direction of jihadists offensive.

A number of armed groups with mortars and technicals was spotted to the east from Khusham on the territory occupied by Kurds. SAA positions were attacked by spotted enemy and Hunters moved to cover SAA. Based on hostiles' movement and actions they didn't expect any heavy resistance. Almost immediately Hunters managed to suppress ISIS and make them retreat. (Later an intercepted radio traffic confirmed that the group was partly ISIS, partly Kurds and they retreated towards CONOCO factory)

Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 11/2/2018, 21:08

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/2/2018, 21:14

Yehudi wrote:ISIS huntersi priznali smrt 20 svojih clanova u zracnim napadima UsAFa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISIS Hunters

On the morning of February 7, ISIS Hunters received intelligence information about a group of ISIS jihadists near as-Suwar village located on the territory occupied by Kurds.

Later our command received additional information that the group is moving towards Khusham village and immediately decided to move from the Euphrates and cut off the possible direction of jihadists offensive.

A number of armed groups with mortars and technicals was spotted to the east from Khusham on the territory occupied by Kurds. SAA positions were attacked by spotted enemy and Hunters moved to cover SAA. Based on hostiles' movement and actions they didn't expect any heavy resistance. Almost immediately Hunters managed to suppress ISIS and make them retreat. (Later an intercepted radio traffic confirmed that the group was partly ISIS, partly Kurds and they retreated towards CONOCO factory)
Zar tebi ne smrdi nešto u toj priči?
Šta rade Tigrovi u oslobođenom Deir ez'Zoru, uz ovakvu situaciju u Idlibu?
Oš da ti ja kažem šta su tamo radili, odnosno namjeracvali?
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 11/2/2018, 21:35

Eroo wrote:
Yehudi wrote:ISIS huntersi priznali smrt 20 svojih clanova u zracnim napadima UsAFa.

ISIS Hunters

isis hunteri nisu tigrovi
ti il namjerno podjebavas il si total ukurcu s temom

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/2/2018, 21:50

Leviathan2 wrote:
Eroo wrote:

ISIS Hunters

OK , nisam znao, ali moje pitanje važi i kad su u pitanju isis hunteri.
Zar i za njih nije bilo više "posla" u Idlibu ili u istočnoj Ghuti?
Znaš ti sve to bolje od mene.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 11/2/2018, 21:52

Eroo wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
Eroo wrote:

ISIS Hunters

OK , nisam znao, važi i kad su u pitanju isis hunteri.
Zar i za njih nije bilo više "posla" u Idlibu?
ne, u idlibu je sacica isisovaca, dole kod al bukamala su okruzeni i s druge strane imas isis teritorij i teritorij u kojem su izmjesani isisovci s sdf om, americka posla

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/2/2018, 21:55

Five foreign jihadists killed by roadside bomb in rural Idlib

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/five-foreign-jihadists-killed-roadside-bomb-rural-idlib/

Elhamdulillah. :]
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/2/2018, 21:58

Leviathan2 wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
Eroo wrote:

ISIS Hunters

OK , nisam znao, važi i kad su u pitanju isis hunteri.
Zar i za njih nije bilo više "posla" u Idlibu?
ne, u idlibu je sacica isisovaca, dole kod al bukamala su okruzeni i s druge strane imas isis teritorij i teritorij u kojem su izmjesani isisovci s sdf om, americka posla
Pogibija vojnika SAA se nije desila kod Bukamala, nego u području bliže Deir ez?Zorru.
Nikakvih ISIL-ovaca tamo nema više, ali ima nafte... :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/2/2018, 22:03

Coalition on recent clashes near Al Tabiyeh at Deir-ez-Zur

Sirija - Page 13 21614419_0
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/2/2018, 22:16

Levi, znaš da ovo pratim koliko-toliko i znam da onoga (posebno u onom gornjem krugu) nije bilo do prije par dana.
Ne kažem da Asad ima nešto s time, ali neki kabadahija zasigurno ima i kriv je za smrt onih hrabrih mladića.

Sirija - Page 13 1.1
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 12/2/2018, 10:19

Turkish-US relations at critical point, FM Çavuşoğlu says ahead of Tillerson's visit

Sirija - Page 13 1518426117196

Relations between the United States and Turkey are at a "very critical point," Foreign Minster Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu said Monday ahead of U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's visit to Ankara.
"We will either fix [U.S.-Turkish] relations or they will break down completely," Çavuşoğlu said in a news conference during Turkey-Africa 2nd Ministerial Review Conference in Istanbul.

https://www.dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2018/02/12/turkish-us-relations-at-critical-point-fm-cavusoglu-says-ahead-of-tillersons-visit
------------
Što će sad biti?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/2/2018, 10:27

ništa. usa-turske relationship ne postoji. erdogan će se zagrliti sa bratom putinom - kao molotov i ribbnetrop

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 12/2/2018, 10:49

Konačno je počela deratizacija zelenih kanibala u Idlibu od strane crnih. Ipak su ovi prejaki za njih. Samo nek se tamane, Iranci su ovo genijalno smislili. Pa će onda SAA samo ušetati. Iran svakak ima na piku da postavi i jednu vojnu bazu tu. Zato je oslobađanje Idliba od suštinske važnosti.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/2/2018, 11:15

crvenkasti wrote:

Turkish-US relations at critical point, FM Çavuşoğlu says ahead of Tillerson's visit

Relations between the United States and Turkey are at a "very critical point," Foreign Minster Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu said Monday ahead of U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's visit to Ankara.
"We will either fix [U.S.-Turkish] relations or they will break down completely," Çavuşoğlu said in a news conference during Turkey-Africa 2nd Ministerial Review Conference in Istanbul.

https://www.dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2018/02/12/turkish-us-relations-at-critical-point-fm-cavusoglu-says-ahead-of-tillersons-visit
------------
Što će sad biti?
Erdogan će završiti isto kao i Hitler.
Vjerojatno si očekivao drugačiji odgovor.....za ta je zadužen moj brat Epi.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 12/2/2018, 11:17

Eroo wrote:
crvenkasti wrote:

------------
Što će sad biti?
Erdogan će završiti isto kao i Hitler.
Vjerojatno si očekivao drugačiji odgovor.....za ta je zadužen moj brat Epi.

Zahvaljujem brate ero,

po svemu sudeći Turčad odjebaju Amerčad, amerčadofili na aparatimah
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 12/2/2018, 11:34

Majke mi triba pravili geopolitičke udžbenike  o ovom ratu u Siriji gdi su Rusi, Assad i Iranci prvo razdvojili, pa onda i okrenuli jedne protiv drugih amere i njihove saveznike.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 12/2/2018, 11:35

Ameri im hoće odcijepiti Kurdistan, i ne daju im da ruski plinovod prođe kroz Tursku.

Što su očekivali, da će ih i dalje morati voljeti? Pa nije Turska Srbija.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/2/2018, 11:39

AlfaOmega wrote:Majke mi triba pravili geopolitičke udžbenike  o ovom ratu u Siriji gdi su Rusi, Assad i Iranci prvo razdvojili, pa onda i okrenuli jedne protiv drugih amere i njihove saveznike.
Ništa nisu Rusi razdvojili, Erdogan radi na kalifatu već odkad je došao na vlast u Turskoj.
Kad će doći u sukob interesa sa Rusima je samo pitanje vremena.
Interesi se im preklapaju i u Rusiji i na Balkanu. Zasad Rusi balansiraju u Siriji, a ne zadugo.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 12/2/2018, 11:39

AlfaOmega wrote:Majke mi triba pravili geopolitičke udžbenike  o ovom ratu u Siriji gdi su Rusi, Assad i Iranci prvo razdvojili, pa onda i okrenuli jedne protiv drugih amere i njihove saveznike.

Kad sabiješ gladne štakore ne mali prostor, normalno da će se gristi međusobno, ništa neuobičajeno.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 12/2/2018, 11:40

Na kojem kalifatu? Jedan mu je propa, za ovaj drugi gnjoji već debelo. A i ak ga izvojeva, bude veličine tvoje slovenije.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/2/2018, 11:47

crvenkasti wrote:Ameri im hoće odcijepiti Kurdistan, i ne daju im da ruski plinovod prođe kroz Tursku.

Što su očekivali, da će ih i dalje morati voljeti? Pa nije Turska Srbija.

Teško će se izdržati američki pritisak..Jaka je to država.
Nazirem pukotinu u sadašnjem sistemu "ravnoteže po ivici noža" na bliskom istoku.
Nekima se žuri rat završiti u postojećem stanju ali ne ide...

PS: Amerima ne treba ni plin ni nafta iz uvoza, imaju vlastitog u sasvim dovoljnim količinama.
      Nisi primjetio da Ameri dirigiraju cijenu nafte? Proizvedu više - manje uvezu i jebiga.

Last edited by Eroo on 12/2/2018, 11:55; edited 1 time in total
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next