ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by Eroo 2/5/2017, 15:58

Regoč wrote:Ero ima novu kraljicu.
Zna se ko je kraljica. Skoro pa je nova novcata. :)

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by mutava baštarda 2/5/2017, 16:23

Eroo wrote:Tako to rade Kurdi...strpljivo, mic po mic...
Al Tabqah je pao, čeka se što će biti s branom..Oćel to ISIL dizat u zrak ili neće...
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 Fc67d3546271688
pa nisu to četnici da dižu branu u zrak...
mutava baštarda
mutava baštarda

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 5/5/2017, 20:18

I MOSUL ide kraju...
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 3f9b13546889380
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 5/5/2017, 20:26

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 3bc638546891956
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/5/2017, 08:08

Rojda Felat: Tabqa city and dam completely liberated from gangs

10.05.2017 19:16    Headline, News

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 REQQA-ROJDA-FELAT-620x364
RAQQA – Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) fighters fully captured the city of Tabqa after the liberation of the Tabqa Dam.
SDF commander Rojda Felat stated that on the 50th day of the operation against the Tabqa city and Euprates Dam, the city and the dam were completely cleared from the gangs.
Fighters have began their security operations in the area.
ANHA
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/5/2017, 08:17

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 1c6574548069892
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/5/2017, 08:21

Nije samo Turska na haparatima. :)

http://saff.ba/turska-ostro-osudila-odluku-amerike-da-naoruza-kurde-u-siriji/
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/5/2017, 08:32

Šiiti u nezaustavljivom pohodu...Erdogan samo gleda i liže rane dokazujuć se nad Kurdima... :D

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 6c4c5b548071295
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/5/2017, 01:51

Rojda Felat: We avenged Yazidi women with the liberation of Tabqa

video

12.05.2017 00:04    Headline, News
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 ROJDA-FELAT-620x364-1

NEWS DESK – The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) commander Rojda Felat congratulated the liberation of Tabqa city, noting it as a historical victory which avenged Yazidi women kidnapped by ISIS.
SDF fighters completely cleared the city of Tabqa and the Euphrates Dam from the occupation of ISIS on Wednesday.
The leading SDF commander of the Operation Wrath of Euphrates, Rojda Felat, told Hawar News Agency, “I congratulate our fighters, comrades who have fell in the operation and the people of the region for the liberation of Tabqa and the Euphrates Dam, a historic victory for its rescue by our fighters. The Euphrates Dam is now the threshold of the fraternity and freedom of the peoples.”
Speaking on the proximity of the capture of the city, which took place after 50 days of the ongoing operation, the SDF commander said, “The reason for the late completion of the operation for the rescue of Tabqa and the Euphrates Dam was due to the Daesh (ISIS) gangs placing numerous explosives on the way where our forces could progress fast and using the civilians as human shields. For the safety of civilian life, our forces have made progress in a sensitive and careful manner.”
Felat said their forces approached the dam, which distributes electricity to a large part of Syria, sensitively upon the threat of being damaged by ISIS gangs.
Recalling that many civilians were rescued by the Syrian Democratic Forces in the operation, Felat said that they had rescued a large number of women and dozens of Yazidi women who had been used as slaves by the terrorist group and said, “We also avenged the Yazidi women with the liberation of Tabqa and the Euphrates Dam.”
Rojda Felat affirmed that their forces will reach the city of Raqqa, the so-called caliphate capital of the ISIS gangs, and that fighters will rescue Raqqa with high morale.
“2017 will be the year of freedom for all women, including the Yazdi women who were kidnapped by Daesh,” declared Felat.
ANHA
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/5/2017, 01:53

Isilovce je strah pogibije od žena, jer u tom slučaju po Kuranu nije šehid.. Štono kažu, džaba je krečio. :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 12/5/2017, 06:25

rade državu na našim mejašima ( huravat ehillaku ), al neka zaslužili su...
mutava baštarda
mutava baštarda

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/5/2017, 07:18

Turkish-backed gangs shell Shahba region

BREAKING

11.05.2017 23:41   News

SHAHBA – The occupying Turkish army and gangs are bombing the Sheikh Issa and Harbal villages with heavy weapons.
According to the information given by ANHA reporters in the region, the invading Turkish army and gangs positioned in Marea and Til Malid are shelling the Sheikh Issa and Harbal villages of Shahba region with heavy weapons.
On the other hand, the unmanned reconnaissance aircraft of the Turkish occupation forces have flown over the districts of Rajo and Bilbil in the Afrin canton.
ANHA

Svinje.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 12/5/2017, 07:56

turci gađaju kurde, a ovi ne smiju uzvratiti jer bi napali nato... isto kao i kad izrael napada siriju pa ovi ne smiju uzvratiti jer bi napali ameriku...

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 12/5/2017, 08:00

“Ako u iduće dvije godine ne oslobodim Siriju, dajem ostavku”

tu se računa i zapadni kurdistan

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/5/2017, 12:02

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 C_il0OQW0AADlRs

#ISIS is finished! #Iraq joint operations released a official map of the areas liberated in #Mosul city. Only 10% under #ISIS control.

[url=https://twitter.com/iraqi_day]Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 IyAgtIY1_bigger[b]Iraqi Day
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 12/5/2017, 12:13

Hoće li u taj Kurdistan ući i Turki Kurdi?

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 M00314
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 12/5/2017, 13:10

crvenkasti wrote:Hoće li u taj Kurdistan ući i Turki Kurdi?

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 M00314
vjerojatno su u planu iranski... diranje turaka je diranje natoa pa ćemo na ovom slučaju vidjeti koliko vrijedi plaćanje članarine u tom savezu...
mutava baštarda
mutava baštarda

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/5/2017, 09:06

Iraqi Kurdistan to hold referendum in Autumn 2017
By
News Desk
13/05/2017
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 Manar-09427130014945800631-696x391
(Sputnik) Iraqi Kurdistan is going to hold an independence referendum in October or November 2017.
A referendum on the independence of Iraqi Kurdistan may be held in October-November 2017, representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) in Russia Hoshawi Babakr told Sputnik Friday.
“It will be held in fall. The exact date has not yet been determined, but in the fall, sometime in November, maybe even in October,” Babakr said when asked whether the date of the referendum was determined.
The Kurds are Syria’s, Iraq’s and Turkey’s largest ethnic minority. The ethnic group is striving to create their own independent state.
Kurdistan in Iraq was created in 1970 based on an agreement with the Iraqi government, ending years of fighting. It gained autonomous governance status as part of the 2005 constitution, but is still considered part of Iraq.
“Preparations for the referendum are held in consulates, missions (of Iraqi Kurdistan) in other countries, including Russia. We are in constant contact with the Russian Foreign Ministry for Russian observers to be sent to the referendum,” Babakr said.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/5/2017, 09:07

crvenkasti wrote:Hoće li u taj Kurdistan ući i Turki Kurdi?
'kobogda. :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/5/2017, 13:17

Raqqa je pod neprestanim pritiskom Kurda...sjeverno padaju naselja i sve bliže su predgrađu Raqqe. Erdoganu izmiče trofej... :)

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 905056548391823
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/5/2017, 16:00

Resuming the campaign, SDF fighters are 6 km from al-Raqqa

13.05.2017 12:07   Headline, News

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 2 REQ-DIMENEN-FOTO-HEY-EL-EWLE9-620x364
AL-RAQQA- Fighters of the Syrian Democratic Forces have liberated Peasants Union and a prison from Daesh gangs, thus fighters are only 6 km north of al-Raqqa city, in addition, 4 hamlets have been liberated too west of the city.
The 4th stage of Wrath of Euphrates which aims at liberating the countryside of the city in preparation for taking the city is advancing; Peasants Union and a headquarter used by the Baathist regime as a prison were liberated north of al-Raqqa on Friday.
During the clashes, fighters managed to clear the Peasants Union and the prison from Daesh gangs, having liberated them, the fighters are only 6 km from al-Raqqa.
In a different concern, the SDF fighters have progressed 5 km on the western side liberating 4 hamlets after fierce clashes with Daesh mercenaries.
During the past 4 days, having resumed the campaign, fighters could liberate an area of 185 km2 including 6 villages and 7 hamlets.
J.O
ANHA
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next